What's new

Mr Dar and our ‘Inshallah economy’

Its called Dar-Conian Con-nomics. ... How to throw pakistan off the cliff, the job which he did not finish before.
Well his papa Mr sharif was hired for job by people of Pakistan 9 times. From 1985 to 2018 consecutively for 40 years with exception of 2002.

It is his right to complete the job.
Everytime when he tries to put this miserable country out of its misery a miracle happens

Let's hope this time people get what they wished for

That article is 7yrs old " August 29, 2016". We people a sleep at the time?
When things were considerably brighter. Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves were at $23 Billion, (something unimaginable in the next 10 years), GDP was growing at 5.3%.

Well his papa Mr sharif was hired for job by people of Pakistan 9 times. From 1985 to 2018 consecutively for 40 years with exception of 2002.

It is his right to complete the job.
Everytime when he tries to put this miserable country out of its misery a miracle happens

Let's hope this time people get what they wished for

Establishment hired him, the biggest culprit in Pakistan.. they can do massive corruption, god forbid if politicians do.. they love hiding behind them

Establishment hired him, the biggest culprit in Pakistan.. they can do massive corruption, god forbid if politicians do.. they love hiding behind them
Wrong
Nawaz sharif had genuine support

Even today I was surprised to find out that he has 30% support in Lahore with PTI around 40%. The other 30% are disheartened patwaris who can anytime turn back to him

Just because lahoris don't want eat dandas doesn't mean they don't love nawaz Sharif

Afterall he won 9/9 times with 70+% victory rate over 40 years

(Excluding the 2002 bogus elections)

Dar isn’t the Finance Minister of Pakistan. He’s the personal accountant of the Sharif mafia. That’s all he is….on top of it he’s an utter moron. The guy doesn’t have the calibre to be a tehsil administrator let alone a federal minister.

Pakistan’s economy is DESIGNED this way….where we come close to default, have a large sum of money dumped onto the country…and they siphon it all off. Rinse and repeat.

The military does similar tactics…they create an environment where they need “military funds” to fight ”terrorists”….

People don’t realize how shameless and utterly chutya Are leaders really are. They will go to any length to earn money….even if it means killing their own people or having them drown at sea.

Third world enchained by debt by their colonial masters, reflection of engrained corruption.

You can't blame the bank when the borrowers are inept.

My family has over 10 million dollars in outstanding loans with Bank of America due to business operations. Still, if we run our operations like Pakistan, eat it all, subsidize our living, and go bust, it wouldn't make sense to blame a white man-run Bank of America for causing our default.

"The government is celebrating as if 3 billion dollars are going to be given in charity. The same people, when the PTI government, called the IMF agreement anti-national.
The people will now pay the price of this debt in the form of further inflation."
Spokesperson PTI....

1688582893925.png

Despite having crores of rupees, they do not perform Hajj all their lives, But, as soon as, they become an MBA, MNA or senator, they all arrive to perform Hajj with their families on public tax money.
What do they think of Allah's deceit and deception?
Unaware of?
"Fayaz Shah"

1688587572062.png

Are you folks from ex-army background? Just asking!

Not in the immediate family, distant cousins two generations split, yes. My family wealth comes from diversified businesses; we owned a small textile facility in Sahiwal, agricultural land in Sahiwal, and Gujranwala, a scrap metal business, and retail shops. Sold all that in the 1990s, moved to the States, and established the business here, mostly into commercial real estate, gas stations, restaurants, and large amounts in the stock market. I started a risk management consulting side to the family business and an investment portfolio mostly comprised of Pakistani-American doctors.

Not in the immediate family, distant cousins two generations split, yes. My family wealth comes from diversified businesses; we owned a small textile facility in Sahiwal, agricultural land in Sahiwal, and Gujranwala, a scrap metal business, and retail shops. Sold all that in the 1990s, moved to the States, and established the business here, mostly into commercial real estate, gas stations, restaurants, and large amounts in the stock market. I started a risk management consulting side to the family business and an investment portfolio mostly comprised of Pakistani-American doctors.
Nice!
risk management consulting
What do you specialize in?

Nice!

What do you specialize in?

I primarily consult high-net-worth clients on asset protection and use insurance policies to protect them from losses. They might have real estate, a medical office, etc. There are other things as well but that's the general gist.

Back
Top Bottom