What's new

” Mr Bean” Announces His Conversion To Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who made taj mehels were true followers of jihad too, why not bring down ****** taj mehal?
STRANGE!
Why should i destroy my property ? No we are not celebrating youm-e-isq-e-whatever :)

BTW shahjahan didn't gave his life to fulfill the message jihad ,he was more a ashiq mijaz ruler .

zada religion follow karoge fundamentalist or terrorist banoge ,use your logic .

I'am talking about all 'religions'.

Oh bhi you dont become terrorist by following a religion

you become terrorist by not following it correctly..

Terrorism is forbidden in all religion

STRANGE!
Why should i destroy my property ? No we are not celebrating youm-e-isq-e-whatever :)

BTW shahjahan didn't gave his life to fulfill the message jihad ,he was more a ashiq mijaz ruler .

:lol: dude they raped your country, now tell me you dont wish to move buldozers to bring down taj mehal?

there are islamic inscriptions all over taj mehal, so more and more reasons to bring it down

what about jamia mosque dehli?

:lol: dude they raped your country, now tell me you dont wish to move buldozers to bring down taj mehal?

there are islamic inscriptions all over taj mehal, so more and more reasons to bring it down

what about jamia mosque dehli?

I don't have problem with monuments ,they don't blow up for houries :D

Afterall they were created by our money :)

I don't have problem with monuments ,they don't blow up for houries :D

Afterall they were created by our money :)

you have a problem with jihadis but not a problem when they come with a big danda up yours with monuments :lol:

got your message

next time one will bring danda with gifts

Oh bhi you dont become terrorist by following a religion

you become terrorist by not following it correctly..

Terrorism is forbidden in all religion

LOL ..too much generic TV type statements :what:

Read religious texts w/o bias, they are full of hatred against 'outsiders'.

W/o accepting the problem ,you can't find the solution.

you have a problem with jihadis but not a problem when they come with a big danda up yours with monuments :lol:

got your message

next time one will bring danda with gifts

They can come with anything ,I don't care ,unless they follow true true etc BS and blow them up shouting very much known two word slogan (which u know :D)

BOOOOM :P

They can come with anything ,I don't care ,unless they follow true true etc BS and blow them up shouting very much known two word slogan (which u know :D)

BOOOOM :P

always come to india with a danda lol or they will discriminate you

earn respect by applying danda on indians

always come to india with a danda lol or they will discriminate you

earn respect by applying danda on indians

Close rhetoric and look upwards national bird drone is flying :D

Baki jihadis ko hampe chodh do ,indian army can handle them well :)

LOL ..too much generic TV type statements :what:

Read religious texts w/o bias, they are full of hatred against 'outsiders'.

W/o accepting the problem ,you can't find the solution.
I read it that's why i am saying it.
If you read religion without any bias and prejudice or make opinions after reading/understanding it then you will never find anything support terrorism. Most people make up their mind and then go for reading or picking few verses out of their historical context and interpret it the way they like to portray it evil.

Close rhetoric and look upwards national bird drone is flying :D

Baki jihadis ko hampe chodh do ,indian army can handle them well :)

don't worry indian army seeing huge monuments wont bother :lol:

I read it that's why i am saying it.
If you read religion without any bias and prejudice or make opinions after reading/understanding it then you will never find anything support terrorism. Most people make up their mind and then go for reading or picking few verses out of their historical context and interpret it the way they like to portray it evil.

Definitely read them with historical context(like sira hadees etc etc ) ,no problems but w/o bias .Anyways it was my personal opinion and my try to sowing the neuron seed hehe :P

don't worry indian army seeing huge monuments wont bother :lol:

Indian army ko monuments say lena dena nahi ,they are not holy talibs hunting for bamyan Buddhas, woto bass hardline jihadis ke unmarked grave banake kaam chala lete hen :D :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom