What's new

MQM’s Waseem Akhtar, Rauf Siddiqui and PSP's Anees Qaim Khani arrested from ATC court

But how far do you people stick your heads in the sand when you see that he used the names of his children to hide his wealth when they were little? They must have had incredible financial acumen while in grade school..
Learn to accept the peoples will. They have every right to rule Pakistan , as long as people vote them.

Excellent job. Crackdown on MQM should help with law and order.

You are a typical mqm Bhai loag, whose brain can't think beyond paan and gukkta. Only kids like you can claim a general to be FA pass.

Baita you better watch pogo.

What is panama paper, is it any judicial verdict or devine word of God.

Go and prove NS guilty in the. Court of law or keep on crying on streets and doing dharna.
The days panama leak ise proved in court your great miyan like all the bastard politicians will start roona dhoona keh ya estiblishment ki hamaray khilaf sazish hai!

Matlab kasam say mujge ya qoum samjhe nai atti is miyan sabh ya altaf ya imran ya us kutay zardari na hamara konsa bhalla kar lia hai jo hum in haram khorun ko defend kar rahay hootay hain!

Matlab 21st centry may world has moved into a different era and we pakistanis are stuck in same 18th century bs zasish muhajir etc!

The problem with Pakistanis

1. Divided among ethnic lines, i.e ( Pukhtoon, Punjabis, Sindhis, Muhajirs, etc etc)
2. Subdivided among religious lines, i.e (Muslims, non-muslims)
3. Further divided among different strains of religion, i.e ( Sunni, Shia )
4. even further divided among sub-strains, i.e ( Hanafi, deobandis, bhralvis, ismailis etc, etc)
5. Also divided among political affiliations and are blind to any wrong doings by their respective political leaders. ( PTI, PMLN, PPP, MQM etc etc).

When will we become Pakistanis and when will we start asking all these leaders whether religious or political for accountability?

It just started but, dont fret. project MQM is dying slowly but surely!

Dont know about existence of any Project MQM, But Project Mustafa Kamal is surely not in good shape. When a guy like Anees Kainkhani ( who was recently dry cleaned ) is being sacrificed to earn some points, something is definitely not going as per plan.

The problem with Pakistanis

1. Divided among ethnic lines, i.e ( Pukhtoon, Punjabis, Sindhis, Muhajirs, etc etc)
2. Subdivided among religious lines, i.e (Muslims, non-muslims)
3. Further divided among different strains of religion, i.e ( Sunni, Shia )
4. even further divided among sub-strains, i.e ( Hanafi, deobandis, bhralvis, ismailis etc, etc)
5. Also divided among political affiliations and are blind to any wrong doings by their respective political leaders. ( PTI, PMLN, PPP, MQM etc etc).

When will we become Pakistanis and when will we start asking all these leaders whether religious or political for accountability?

All those issues exist in almost every state in some form or, another. No person can have a single identity these days. Calling people to become only Pakistani will create more problems imo.

All those issues exist in almost every state in some form or, another. No person can have a single identity these days. Calling people to become only Pakistani will create more problems imo.

What kinda problems will it create?

You are facing one Balochistan now. Multiply that by number of different nationalities/ethnicity.

Balochistan is a different issue, the problem there is that their Sardars take all the development money for themselves instead of spending it on the people.

but it still that doesn't explain how it would create more problems if people stop dividing themselves

Mere log? Don't be deluded. I am only against double standards and targeting of only one party, MQM guys were arrested but the PPP guy was allowed to escape. Were "your" guys afraid of PPP dacoits or what?

MQM ke khilaf hamari establishment sher hai, Islamabad main betha maulvi se leken darti hai. Oops, forgot. Darti nahi, same ideology hai. Tabhi to Karachi main MQM ke bhatta khoron ko replace ker ke Jamat ud dawa ke bhagoron lo laga diya. Stupid idiots still haven't learnt from playing good and bad terrorists game.

I would be happy if all terrorists were dealt the same way, not the current way of making distinctions. Mulk tabah ker wa diya phir bhi aqal nahi aye.
the biggest terrerrrr is altaf bhai apka who should be put in jail , if u mean by ideology treason then no , colluding with the enemy indians , that has led the country to tabahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean aik aur Tallaq.

Hahah. Here comes a typical youthia who can't digest the realities.
Bardasht karna, warna pass kar.
couuld u plz answer in a logical manner without typical youthia of noon league jugat bazi rana ggggggg

Balochistan is a different issue, the problem there is that their Sardars take all the development money for themselves instead of spending it on the people.

but it still that doesn't explain how it would create more problems if people stop dividing themselves

You think Balochistan is just a development issue ? Its much deeper than that my friend. And same issues will crop up in every ethnicity if they are pushed to amalgamate into one super ethnicity like Pakistani which has no historical roots. Its better to celebrate diversity.

the biggest terrerrrr is altaf bhai apka who should be put in jail , if u mean by ideology treason then no , colluding with the enemy indians , that has led the country to tabahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couuld u plz answer in a logical manner without typical youthia of noon league jugat bazi rana ggggggg

Replacing MQM and trying to replace it Jamat ud dawa or PTI will come in full circle. The more the double standards continue in this country, the more voices of secession will arise. But our establishment is made of Man childs with fragile egos, they destroyed Half of Pakistan already because of their racist mindset. Let's see their more brilliant moves. I'll just watch silently.

Last edited:
You think Balochistan is just a development issue ? Its much deeper than that my friend. And same issues will crop up in every ethnicity if they are pushed to amalgamate into one super ethnicity like Pakistani which has no historical roots. Its better to celebrate diversity.

I agree about celebrating diversity, but what if the division is causing hatred for others that are slightly different to you or have slightly different belief than you.

Muhajirs will never vote for the racist Mianwali Niazi cricketer-cum-playboy no matter how much howling is done by the Pothohari military men. Neither will they ever accept this Punjabi military which makes a false and hollow claim of being a national army. Pakistan Army is NOT a NATIONAL INSTITUTION. It's a GT Road centered military force.

Now call us traitors, RAW agents, gutkas, or whatever; Muhajirs will never accept Punjabi Generals as patriots. We don't care.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom