What's new

MQM’s Waseem Akhtar, Rauf Siddiqui and PSP's Anees Qaim Khani arrested from ATC court

Mere log? Don't be deluded. I am only against double standards and targeting of only one party, MQM guys were arrested but the PPP guy was allowed to escape. Were "your" guys afraid of PPP dacoits or what?

MQM ke khilaf hamari establishment sher hai, Islamabad main betha maulvi se leken darti hai. Oops, forgot. Darti nahi, same ideology hai. Tabhi to Karachi main MQM ke bhatta khoron ko replace ker ke Jamat ud dawa ke bhagoron lo laga diya. Stupid idiots still haven't learnt from playing good and bad terrorists game.

I would be happy if all terrorists were dealt the same way, not the current way of making distinctions. Mulk tabah ker wa diya phir bhi aqal nahi aye.
Sorry buddy, you and couple other are Altaf's taatoo. You guys don't care about Karachi or Pakistan, all you care is MQM and Altaf Kali das.

Even if hypothetically Wasim Akhtar etc have directed Dr. Asim to treat the terrorists/target killers, nobody on this damned planet would ever be able prove it.

Verbal conversations can never be proven in a court. If a killer says that he killed upon the verbal orders of Mr. XYZ, would any court in the world convict Mr. XYZ as a killer too? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Anyone aware of legal procedures know nothing of this sort has any substantial grounds to lead to conviction. PDF jingoists can laugh all they want but I bet my bottom dollars that NOTHING would ever come out of this.
----------------------------------------------------
Even Dr. Asim himself WOULD NEVER be convicted. You can never be held as a terrorist supporter for providing medical aid. May be PDF jingoists have to draft a PENAL CODE of their own to achieve their desired results.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Someone needs to put some sense into FA pass Generals. Kakool military academy can only dumb down their already small brains.

Even if hypothetically Wasim Akhtar etc have directed Dr. Asim to treat the terrorists/target killers, nobody on this damned planet would ever be able prove it.

Verbal conversations can never be proven in a court. If a killer says that he killed upon the verbal orders of Mr. XYZ, would any court in the world convict Mr. XYZ as a killer too? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Anyone aware of legal procedures know nothing of this sort has any substantial grounds to lead to conviction. PDF jingoists can laugh all they want but I bet my bottom dollars that NOTHING would ever come out of this.
----------------------------------------------------
Even Dr. Asim himself WOULD NEVER be convicted. You can never be held as a terrorist supporter for providing medical aid. May be PDF jingoists have to draft a PENAL CODE of their own to achieve their desired results.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Someone needs to put some sense into FA pass Generals. Kakool military academy can only dumb down their already small brains.
Why waste timr proving facts!

Akhtar mqm ppp are terroriet organization hang them simple no need to waste time and resources in court!

Why waste timr proving facts!

Akhtar mqm ppp are terroriet organization hang them simple no need to waste time and resources in court!
Punjabi supremacists will never dare to even put a scratch on Waseem Akhtar. We muhajirs are the creators of Pakistan unlike Punjabis who were voting British agents i.e., Unionist party.

Punjabi supremacists will never dare to even put a scratch on Waseem Akhtar. We muhajirs are the creators of Pakistan unlike Punjabis who were voting British agents i.e., Unionist party.
Khuda keh liye barray hojao ab! Its 21st fucking century!

Hahah, here comes a racist kid who is still carrying an immigrant status, whereas his bhagora leader has accepted to be loyal to queen of England , ages ago.

Last phase will include Punjab and centre where most of wealth and hence the corruption is happening.
You sounds like a Ptian crying to over throw NS using military shoulder.
Any way, keep on Dreaming.

Yet Nawaz Sharif is still free, even after the release of the Panama Papers....

You are a typical mqm Bhai loag, whose brain can't think beyond paan and gukkta. Only kids like you can claim a general to be FA pass.

Baita you better watch pogo.

Yet Nawaz Sharif is still free, even after the release of the Panama Papers....
What is panama paper, is it any judicial verdict or devine word of God.

Go and prove NS guilty in the. Court of law or keep on crying on streets and doing dharna.

@Pakistani Exile bhai ye kya darpok log tumhare?
Un naaro ka kya hoa "Steel nahiin Folaad hai hum, Mohajir ki aulaad hain hum"? :rofl:
Such naara's prove the ethnic chauvinism of MQM activists. As a muhajir I am ashamed of what these MQM terrorists have done to my country.

You are a typical mqm Bhai loag, whose brain can't think beyond paan and gukkta. Only kids like you can claim a general to be FA pass.

Baita you better watch pogo.

What is panama paper, is it any judicial verdict or devine word of God.

Go and prove NS guilty in the. Court of law or keep on crying on streets and doing dharna.

Trust me, I am no Imran Khan supporter.

But how far do you people stick your heads in the sand when you see that he used the names of his children to hide his wealth when they were little? They must have had incredible financial acumen while in grade school...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom