What's new

MQM's Farooq Sattar makes a scene on Namaz Break in the Parliament.

Well, when even our Mullahs can't agree on one time for Azaan and Salaat than what's big issue when a politician do this?

Will let the Pakistan taliban insaf worry about praying behind mullah radio in their Islamabad head ofice untill the next drone strike

it wont happen your iman Fazal ullah is leading prayers in Afghanistan for kabul intelligentsia,supported by usa and nato for which your leader Altaf wrote letter to be there foot soldier for intelligence in Pakistan 
Well, when even our Mullahs can't agree on one time for Azaan and Salaat than what's big issue when a politician do this?

All parties agreed for namaz break at 1 pm and speaker told that repeatedly to Farroq sattar but "us ko takrirs bhol rahi thi" so he refused to abide by what all agreed

ll parties agreed fir namaz break at 1 pm and speaker told that repeatedly to Farroq sattar but "us ko takrirs bhol rahi thi" so he refused to abide by what all agreed

Com'n dude, have politician ever abide by their agreements? There are chances that what he was saying was making ruling party uncomfortable, i am sure if it was NS than speaker wouldn't have stopped him, and if it was IK than response of people here would have been different. I don't think there is any big issue in this, our nation commits far bigger sins & crimes.

chawal are actually those people who make a big issue out of such trivial matters?

making elephant out of a mole?

the guy simply didn't want to be interrupted

in islam if you are busy doing your job which is important you can delay your prayers under the given time 
not trying to go off topic here but do you know there are three hand positions, one is both hands on the chest, second is on the abdomen - like others are doing and third is like ik did - so logically his way is right too

not trying to go off topic here but do you know there are three hand positions, one is both hands on the chest, second is on the abdomen - like others are doing and third is like ik did - so logically his way is right too

There is fourth hand position too,,, weird it may sound but,, both hands straight like man standing in a attention position

There is fourth hand position too,,, weird it may sound but,, both hands straight like man standing in a attention position
i thought that was only shias?? well i didnt know about this, thanks for the info

what if i say i stand by Farooq chawal's side??? i mean the reporter was definitely showing one side of the story?? what if prayer call was nothing but an excuse??

:what: prayer call an excuse? have you ever offered or heard prayer call when it was NOT nimaz time?

:what: prayer call an excuse? have you ever offered or heard prayer call when it was NOT nimaz time?
i meant to say that what if some were using this prayer call as an excuse to get out of the session - and its not like there is one specific time to offer namaz, for zuhar namaz, one has time till 1400 give or take 15 mins

i meant to say that what if some were using this prayer call as an excuse to get out of the session - and its not like there is one specific time to offer namaz, for zuhar namaz, one has time till 1400 give or take 15 mins

What farooq did or what others did is not my headache since I believe prayer is a very personal thing and only the worshipper is answerable to Allah not others.

even those who in your opinion if left the house on pretext of prayer call are entitled to do it.
The only thing I found debatable here in farooq's statement is wrong choice of words :))))

Only if he knew how much time he has on hands for prayer he could have reminded the opponent of that but seems farooq hardly pray

all i meant to say was the journalist should have been a little less biased and should have been neutral, he could have added to the report, just as you have said, presented the report as a neutral party, so that a goon like me won't be sitting with confusion - that there was more to the story than shown.
farooq sattar did say, namaz can be delayed by 15 min, so logically he was right too but as you said he choose the wrong words
What farooq did or what others did is not my headache since I believe prayer is a very personal thing and only the worshipper is answerable to Allah not others.

even those who in your opinion if left the house on pretext of prayer call are entitled to do it.
The only thing I found debatable here in farooq's statement is wrong choice of words :))))

Only if he knew how much time he has on hands for prayer he could have reminded the opponent of that but seems farooq hardly pray

i thought that was only shias?? well i didnt know about this, thanks for the info

I thought that too, but several Arabs especially omani's pray this way

all i meant to say was the journalist should have been a little less biased and should have been neutral, he could have added to the report, just as you have said, presented the report as a neutral party, so that a goon like me won't be sitting with confusion - that there was more to the story than shown.
farooq sattar did say, namaz can be delayed by 15 min, so logically he was right too but as you said he choose the wrong words

Media persons work for their media houses and what attracts the readers its the phenomenon around the world.

Farooq Sattar could have asked for a couple of minutes and wrapped it up.

But then in this report the context is missing. As Spring Onion has observed the selection of words is the main problem.

chawal are actually those people who make a big issue out of such trivial matters?

making elephant out of a mole?

the guy simply didn't want to be interrupted

in islam if you are busy doing your job which is important you can delay your prayers under the given time 
Delay prayers not for this work in war that too if forced be enemy in form of severe attack other wise even in war ALLAH encourages Muslim to offer Salah in jamah in short even than Salah is not forgiven and this man Farooq sattar for his speech want to delay salah

Com'n dude, have politician ever abide by their agreements? There are chances that what he was saying was making ruling party uncomfortable, i am sure if it was NS than speaker wouldn't have stopped him, and if it was IK than response of people here would have been different. I don't think there is any big issue in this, our nation commits far bigger sins & crimes.

MQM is trying to sit in two laps pmln in federal and ppp in sindh so chances are slim he was saying anything negative about pmln or ppp . even so they criticize ppp and pmln like yousaf raza criticized drones[Rasmi karwai]

so speaker did not make an excuse . and if there were double standards for no namaz break for nawaz and imran speech or for their parties MQM would be beating drums of double standards

Back
Top Bottom