What's new

MQM's Farooq Sattar makes a scene on Namaz Break in the Parliament.

My God what a shame. Jaise yeh toh in mohtaram ki zindagi ki aakhri takreer thi na joh na hoti toh hasrat baaki reh jaani thi. For them uttering their useless garbage is more important than the call for prayer. They reveal their true colours for those who are not blinded by their sectarian and pro divisive rants.

My God what a shame. Jaise yeh toh in mohtaram ki zindagi ki aakhri takreer thi na joh na hoti toh hasrat baaki reh jaanti thi.

Bibijan can we please use english only OUTSIDE member's club please?

next they will ask assembly to cancel namaz breaks because their time is too important to ----- on namaz

what if i say i stand by Farooq chawal's side??? i mean the reporter was definitely showing one side of the story?? what if prayer call was nothing but an excuse??

Even if its an excuse, what Farooq chawal did was totally absurd..

is liay to is ki shakal pai lanat perri hui hai,,,jhoot bool bool kai or karachi ki awam pai zulam ker ker kai is ki shakal karb naak ho gai hai

baysharam aadmi yeh batao kai raza haroon kidhar hai???

these shameless people have two things in common
a dead conscience and confidence,,,,they use both of these to fool the poor common man.
if you recall raza haroon also used to talk with same confidence making gestures with hands and acting in an emotional manner trying to prove to the audience that what he is saying is coming from his heart....but now were is he??????altaf has kidnapped him or scotland yard has displaced him?

Last edited:
chawal are actually those people who make a big issue out of such trivial matters?

making elephant out of a mole?

the guy simply didn't want to be interrupted

in islam if you are busy doing your job which is important you can delay your prayers under the given time 

Last edited:
quality reporting ... What has namaz got to do with the business of state ?

quality reporting ... What has namaz got to do with the business of state ?

Islamic republic of Pakistan

All parties earlier agreed including "na haqparat M Q M" for break at 1 pm for namaz

Last edited:
Islamic republic of Pakistan

All parties earlier agreed including "na haqparat M Q M" for break at 1 pm for namaz

Will let the Pakistan taliban insaf worry about praying behind mullah radio in their Islamabad head ofice untill the next drone strike

chawal are actually those people who make a big issue out of such trivial matters?

making elephant out of a mole?

the guy simply didn't want to be interrupted

in islam if you are busy doing your job which is important you can delay your prayers under the given time 
Here come Imran phobia... What it has to do with this thread?? Even in prayer, Mufti and Aalim changes his hands sometime above the chest , or below tunni because they are too busy/deeply involved of listening Holy Quran .... It doesn't mean that Imams are dancing or doing twerking exercise ....

On topic:
There should be No official religious activity inside the parliament..... They can offer prayer in Masjid.... Christian can go in church... Hindu in temple etc....

While essentially Mr Sattar should have stood by the committee's decision, as a speech may be important.. in a normal Jamaat time it takes less than 15 minutes.. unless off course the usual Paksitani approach to wasting time in Jamaat and droning khutbas are involved..I think his fear was of losing the opportunity to express his opinion as it would easily take one hour for Pakistanis to get back to work after Jamaat..by which time it would be Lunch..and then Pakistanis dont after Lunch.. hence none of the representatives would return.

Sadly, this logic of jamaat ja rihi hai is used by Pakistanis to justify all sorts of failings.. including doctors leaving patients dying on tables while they do Asr.

Back
Top Bottom