What's new

MQM workers demand setting up of judicial committee

Not really. Only in small rich areas where PTI burger boys mainly live. Go to rest of Karachi and you will find out how Karachiites fear going outside because they don't know if they will ever return home again.

Tariq road, shah faisal colony, airport area, malir cantt, shahra e faisal are all bustling, haidari, gulistan e johar, sadr ryv.

there are still 20 million people + in Karachi/

why are you making it sound a situation like that?

Spent the time area you belong is much peaceful rather than areas you not living! Be aware and alert all the time in Karachi is two things. Street gangster or police/rangers, both are senseless creatures could harm you anytime day or night.

Dude everyone is concerned about safety...why the VIP treatment demands?

More threats?! Man cant you guys do anything without issuing threat and warnings? Sound just like the Taliban with their chunks of threats!

How have you not been to able to determine that MQM is no different than Taliban? Taliban are plain stupid terrorists, MQM is a wily terrorist with a political front.

How have you not been to able to determine that MQM is no different than Taliban? Taliban are plain stupid terrorists, MQM is a wily terrorist with a political front.
Well I am just throwing questions hopefully the para likha MQM starts thinking with his own mind rather than echoing a marasi in UK :angel:

Well I am just throwing questions hopefully the para likha MQM starts thinking with his own mind rather than echoing a marasi in UK :angel:

If u are a follower of MQM, then u have already lost that faculty called 'thinking'. MQM followers whom I have seen to unfollow were those who realized their folly of following an ethnic and linguisitic party with a very narrow appeal.

Tariq road, shah faisal colony, airport area, malir cantt, shahra e faisal are all bustling, haidari, gulistan e johar, sadr ryv.

there are still 20 million people + in Karachi/

why are you making it sound a situation like that?

Things are getting worse in Karachi. If you want to bury your head in the sand then go ahead.

If u are a follower of MQM, then u have already lost that faculty called 'thinking'. MQM followers whom I have seen to unfollow were those who realized their folly of following an ethnic and linguisitic party with a very narrow appeal.
I dont follow any party...anyone doing good for Pakistan gets a :tup:

Same can be said about PTI fan boys. Some of them think Imran Khan can never be wrong.

lol @ net air marshal
Kuch nam ka hi lehaz karlo or change it lol

Back
Top Bottom