What's new

MQM workers demand setting up of judicial committee

Jaanbaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
696871-vlcsnaphms-1397742383-775-640x480.png

Express News screen grab of Farooq Sattar from the protest.

KARACHI: Party leaders and workers from the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) said on Thursday that the government should form a judicial committee to watch over the safety of party workers.

This demand was made during a protest against the alleged killing of MQM workers in Karachi.

MQM leader Farooq Sattar said that the party might find a “little peace” once this is done. He said that he would approach the Sindh High Court and the Supreme Court to issue a suo motu notice for this to be implemented.

Addressing a huge crowd of MQM supporters, Sattar said that the ongoing protest was just “a trailer” and the “real film would begin if the government ignored it”.

He added that protests and ‘dharnas’ (sit-ins) would be staged all over the country if the government failed to take notice.

Sattar said “plainclothesmen” targeted MQM workers and warned that the MQM workers would also put on plain clothes and retaliate.

He claimed that the MQM knew well who these plainclothesmen were and who issued them orders.

MQM workers demand setting up of judicial committee – The Express Tribune

Dude everyone is concerned about safety...why the VIP treatment demands?

Addressing a huge crowd of MQM supporters, Sattar said that the ongoing protest was just “a trailer” and the “real film would begin if the government ignored it”.

He added that protests and ‘dharnas’ (sit-ins) would be staged all over the country if the government failed to take notice.

Sattar said “plainclothesmen” targeted MQM workers and warned that the MQM workers would also put on plain clothes and retaliate.

He claimed that the MQM knew well who these plainclothesmen were and who issued them orders.
More threats?! Man cant you guys do anything without issuing threat and warnings? Sound just like the Taliban with their chunks of threats!

Dude everyone is concerned about safety...why the VIP treatment demands?

''Plaincloth Policemen'' i believe agencies are at it again. Picking up people, torturing them and then throwing their bodies all over Karachi is exactly what fuels more violence.

More threats?! Man cant you guys do anything without issuing threat and warnings? Sound just like the Taliban with their chunks of threats!

Easy there i am not a member of MQM or any political party. You should ask the MQM members here to explain themselves.

party workers who are bhatta khor & terrorists... well this maybe terrorist mqm's way of negotiating with the govt !! :lol:

MQM is not the group of people who sit and watch helplessly

MQM is trying to develop vigilant committees in every mohalla and street now

''Plaincloth Policemen'' i believe agencies are at it again. Picking up people, torturing them and then throwing their bodies all over Karachi is exactly what fuels more violence.
What Courts are doing they are just setting them free ruining all efforts from Rangers and Police...

That is sad! I think there was a thread opened regarding allowing this form of interrogation? But if it is merely for torture then that is sickening!

They will not sit and watch they will start threating and killing people... Right?

You mean only for the MQM themselves? Because the mohalla and street where pathan and punjabis are more...well lets just say its best MQM dont cross there...enough tensions already...

Why not MQM let the police and rangers do their work and behave like a citizen instead of trying to be superman? :unsure:

You mean only for the MQM themselves? Because the mohalla and street where pathan and punjabis are more...well lets just say its best MQM dont cross there...enough tensions already...

Why not MQM let the police and rangers do their work and behave like a citizen instead of trying to be superman? :unsure:

There is no law & order in Karachi. The PPP backed land mafia is now allied with ANP. There is also a serious Taliban threat in Karachi yet the Police and Rangers are busy with bhatta khori in Karachi.

police is itself of the biggest mafia in Karachi boss

They will not sit and watch they will start threating and killing people... Right?

boss everybody defends his home

i didn't ask you to start moaning lady or should i say .....

There is no law & order in Karachi. The PPP backed land mafia is now allied with ANP. There is also a serious Taliban threat in Karachi yet the Police and Rangers are busy with bhatta khori in Karachi.
Can I have a direct definition of bhatta khori...chai pani?

I know Karachi is a mess...why wont people unite...I mean if people wanna protect themselves.....do they not observe that united they will be stronger? Forget having a leader but just for the sake of survival unite?!

they maybe agencies, the lyari gangwar has also penetrated police and started kidnapping for ransom under police guise using double cabin vehicles

BlTn-HUCUAA1CUX.jpg

they maybe agencies, the lyari gangwar has also penetrated police and started kidnapping for ransom under police guise using double cabin vehicles

I don't understand Rangers have been in Karachi since 92 what have they done in Karachi? They are a big mafia themselves.

Back
Top Bottom