What's new

MQM will not join the Federal government

ice man pichlay poray panch saal rota raha kay MQM govt main rehti hai bla bla bla .. ab kia hoa , tumharey dost jo mqm main hain unhoon nay koi nai raaz ki bat batai hai

Kuch logon ki kismat mai sirf rona hota hai :P Iss liye maine aison ko un k haal par chor diya hai ... Ye accha dekh nahi saktey ... Ye accha sunn nahi saktey ... Ye accha bol nahi saktey or Ye accha soch nahi saktey ...........

Kuch logon ki kismat mai sirf rona hota hai :P Iss liye maine aison ko un k haal par chor diya hai ... Ye accha dekh nahi saktey ... Ye accha sunn nahi saktey ... Ye accha bol nahi saktey or Ye accha soch nahi saktey ...........

This guy is esp amazing i remember he use to come at times with some weirdest stories and conspiraces If asked how do you know than he use to say my friends works for MQM they told me lol ...

This guy is esp amazing i remember he use to come at times with some weirdest stories and conspiraces If asked how do you know than he use to say my friends works for MQM they told me lol ...

You talk any topic of the world ... He always drags to MQM in this ... He does never spare to them from his hatred ...........

58274_544588778921849_421773802_n.jpg

MQM had told right after PMLN visit ... Then how could you say this ... They didn't accept offer ... And I hope so .........

I highly doubt the sincerity of both parties here but if MQM has refused to be part of PMLN's agenda then that's a very good move.

Sir, mai ek tolerant aur open minded banda hu,, you can convince me to join MQM (Mustaqil Qaumi Museebat) :yay:

merey bhai aap ko PMLN ka mazak udana chahye, its them who invited MQM and MQM said no

Sir, mai ek tolerant aur open minded banda hu,, you can convince me to join MQM (Mustaqil Qaumi Museebat) :yay:

lets not go into name calling like PMLN guys say PoTI or what not

try to concentrate into your own revolution in 90 days if you succeed in eliminating corruption in 90 days, we will talk, presently bhatta mafia is just increasing its own activities in peshawar

I didn't talk about you mate :) nor I need to convince ... But last night I just put some fact in front of you :D

I didn't talk about you mate :) nor I need to convince ... But last night I just put some fact in front of you :D

Shaukat khanum kitnay arsay sai Lahore mai kaam kar raha? PTI ko vote phr bhe nai milay Lahore sai :disagree: so I respectfully disagree with your facts that MQM khidmat earned you the votes :P

End result: Electables and "paysa phenk tamasha dekh" :D

merey bhai aap ko PMLN ka mazak udana chahye, its them who invited MQM and MQM said no

lets not go into name calling like PMLN guys say PoTI or what not

try to concentrate into your own revolution in 90 days if you succeed in eliminating corruption in 90 days, we will talk, presently bhatta mafia is just increasing its own activities in peshawar

App jo marzi kahy bura nahi manaye gai :D and which corruption btw, havent seen yet? :azn:

Shaukat khanum kitnay arsay sai Lahore mai kaam kar raha? PTI ko vote phr bhe nai milay Lahore sai :disagree: so I respectfully disagree with your facts that MQM khidmat earned you the votes :P

End result: Electables and "paysa phenk tamasha dekh" :D

tu tumhara yeh kehna he ke PTI won in KPK only because of electables?

electables ke ilawa koi chara nahi election jeetne ka and MQM wins in karachi because of electables?

yeh bachon waali baatain chod do jaani, being ignorant doesnt help

MQM ne kaafi campaign bhi ke thi in gilgit baltistan, and social welfare was among those factors

MQM ke paas lota money flow nahi kerta so i dunno what u r talking about

Back
Top Bottom