What's new

Mqm waly knocking at doors n saying "kal vote dalny nhi jana"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
just got this from a friend in khi NA-250 constituency , as ECP announced re-polling at 43 polling stations of NA-250 on sunday , today mqm guys with guns are knocking at the doors of people in that area and saying dont go to vote tomorrow.

just got this from a friend in khi NA-250 constituency , as ECP announced polling in 43 polling stations of NA-250 on sunday , today mqm guys are knocking at the doors of people in that area and saying dont go to vote tomorrow

sorry my friend this is no way to spread the rumors

just got this from a friend in khi NA-250 constituency , as ECP announced re-polling at 43 polling stations of NA-250 on sunday , today mqm guys with guns are knocking at the doors of people in that area and saying dont go to vote tomorrow.

:lol: did you just edited and added, MQM guys with guns? way to go my friend :lol:

PTI should mobilize their youth.

sorry my friend this is no way to spread the rumors

:lol: did you just edited and added, MQM guys with guns? way to go my friend :lol:

coz i just got an update from frnd....but you guys are just blind.... you see with open eyes and then ignore as if nothing happened...so usually i ignore people like you ......get a life

coz i just got an update from frnd....but you guys are just blind.... you see with open eyes and then ignore as if nothing happened...so usually i ignore people like you ......get a life

and next update will be MQM guys with guns and rocket launchers knocking on the doors and harrassing people

and next update will be MQM guys with guns and rocket launchers knocking on the doors and harrassing people

wat can we expect from goons like them.....a person who can openly threat people on media ....shows his character...he can easily do anything and has been doing for so many years...why dnt these guys get their a$$ off from Pakistan...let us live ....

sorry but this might be a FACT BUT without proof it means nothing. PROOF needs to be provided to the media inorder for the world to believe.

otherwise these are just "claims!"

without proof MQM must be considered innocent.

Guss, its not confrim yet, noon already in contact with MQM London, Something Is Cooking & may Solve A Lot Of Karachi Problems!

Then its all rumors.. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom