What's new

MQM decides to boycott NA-250 re-polls

No need to beg MQM. They have had enough. Their mandate is disproportionate. No wonder they have boycotted.

If MQM is so genuine and its mandate is so overwhelming, it should contest the election. But it know when army will be both inside and outside the polling stations, its goons will not be able to do badmaashi of which they have been used to for past 3 decades.

Why 43 polling station ??? Cause boycott has announced ... Decision is discriminatory ........

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM backed out on principals not on mandate, like i said before if you look at the situation without any bias than you will know that even if MQM losses DHA/Clifton miserably (and i can tell you right now they will not be able to win it from that locality) than still you can't consider them out of the race.

Are you a resident of Karachi or know about which localities come under NA-250? I dislike MQM on many grounds but i am not going to ignore the fact that they STILL have strong vote bank in several areas and few of their strong holds are in NA-250. Earlier in my post i mentioned that just like MQM can't claim NA-250 to be their baap ki jageer in the very same way PTI can't claim NA-250 to be their baap ki jageer, it is one of those very rare seats in Karachi which can be anyone's game.

MQM made a mistake by doing a boycott, But than again probabilities and remote chance of loosing (which they are not used to) might have made them come up to this decision.

My main point is that unlike PTI die hard supportors and MQM die hard supportors claim, this seat was not going to be a walk in the park for anyone, If anyone does not accepts that than i am sorry but in my opinion he/she is either delusional or a fan boy or worse both. :)

i think it is a double move. if repolling happens in 43 polling stations & then all the votes are counted & MQM wins. it will say see we knew that 43 polling stations aside we still have mandate! and if they lose they will say see we already boycotted!

BUT

ONE QUESTION FOR PTI:

DO YOU THINK MQM will let PTI work in NA250?

ANSWER: NO WAY! IT WILL MAKE SURE PTI IS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING EVEN IF IT GET's the NA250 seat!!

i remember last time naimuttlah who got NA250 said that in the monsoon season MQM workers blocked drainage!

That's an interesting question, they have really spoiled their reputation in past few years especially and they need strong damage control, If they go around doing such stunts they will be hurting the reputation even more. Another interesting question arises, what if PTI fails to perform, will it conveniently put blame on MQM for all their wrong doings? to be honest looking at things it would be accepted with eyes closed.

i think it is a double move. if repolling happens in 43 polling stations & then all the votes are counted & MQM wins. it will say see we knew that 43 polling stations aside we still have mandate! and if they lose they will say see we already boycotted!

BUT

ONE QUESTION FOR PTI:

DO YOU THINK MQM will let PTI work in NA250?

ANSWER: NO WAY! IT WILL MAKE SURE PTI IS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING EVEN IF IT GET's the NA250 seat!!

i remember last time naimuttlah who got NA250 said that in the monsoon season MQM workers blocked drainage!

jamaatis and their conspiracies :lol:

That's an interesting question, they have really spoiled their reputation in past few years especially and they need strong damage control, If they go around doing such stunts they will be hurting the reputation even more. Another interesting question arises, what if PTI fails to perform, will it conveniently put blame on MQM for all their wrong doings? to be honest looking at things it would be accepted with eyes closed.

yup easily it will be blamed on MQM, but people fail to see why PTI elected a guy who's own constituency isnt even NA250

what is he doing there in the first place?

Oh by the way there are still many people out there who are STILL going out to vote for MQM. Than there are people (quiet a few of them) who are going to vote for this independent candidate Gibran Nasir who suddenly got very famous and than there is PPP.

For example if there were 100 voters in NA-250, giving fair and equal chance to everyone,

25% MQM
25% PTI
25% PPP
25% Others

Are we ignoring the 50% mandate which PPP and other parties might have?

jamaatis and their conspiracies :lol:

yup easily it will be blamed on MQM, but people fail to see why PTI elected a guy who's own constituency isnt even NA250

what is he doing there in the first place?

Dr Alvi doesn't lives in DHA? that's a news to me ... hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom