What's new

PML-N roars to victory

I didnt expected this answer from u ..u know already it is just bcoz of the rains that dams are full and AC's are off ... nothng to do with genration or anythng else ..

Dude even though I dont like some PML-N policies, they have added 1700 MW

1101939394-1.gif

After payment of circular debt, 1700 MW has been added to national grid and moreover, the electricity thieves are being cracked down everyday

btw where did that 1700 MW go ? i told u the weather was good and AC's were off .. Lahore has 10 hours of loadshedding this weekend

This is the problem, PTIian can't see beyond their egos and noses. Load-shedding in my city has dropped from 16-18 hours a day to 6-7 hours a day.

lolzz ...yeah right .. which paradise do u live in raiwand ? i told u it has nothng to do with pml n performance AC's off aur barishon ka kamal tha ... kahan gaye woh 1700 megawatts ? dont tell me shahbaz sharif k charging p laag gaye

lolzz ...yeah right .. which paradise do u live in raiwand ? i told u it has nothng to do with pml n performance AC's off aur barishon ka kamal tha ... kahan gaye woh 1700 megawatts ? dont tell me shahbaz sharif k charging p laag gaye
Paradise is named as Faisalabad. Where do you live? in Burger Republic of Pakistan?

Paradise is named as Faisalabad. Where do you live? in Burger Republic of Pakistan?

lahore which is actually turn into La ***** in recent years .. btw do u have big muchyain like rana sana ?

lahore which is actually turn into La ***** in recent years .. btw do u have big muchyain like rana sana ?
Well so you're a resident of La'*****? Good to see that a burger La'Whori proudly tagging him with the name. No wonder people mention that Heera Mundi have moved into Posh areas.:)

Well so you're a resident of La'*****? Good to see that a burger La'Whori proudly tagging him with the name. No wonder people mention that Heera Mundi have moved into Posh areas.:)

obviously all ur mpa's have all the home there . its convienent for them ... yaar saving time of our kadima alla. is that a crime ?

obviously all ur mpa's have all the home there . its convienent for them ... yaar saving time of our kadima alla. is that a crime ?
But that doesn't deny the fact that Lahor's posh areas are rapidly converting into Randi Khana. So what does it say for people who live in Posh Areas ;)

But that doesn't deny the fact that Lahor's posh areas are rapidly converting into Randi Khana. So what does it say for people who live in Posh Areas ;)
as i say all ur MPA's have homes in that areas ... shabaz sharif , nisar, saad rafique .. SHahbaz sharif and nisar intrest in woemen can be the reason? u can curse PTI to have supporters in educated class and upper middle class but all ur leader live in their areas goes to their childern goes to same schools

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom