What's new

MQM Think Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing, I give negating ratings on, is difference of opinion. See if you crossed some lines, telling that harsh truth. My support for MQM is conditionally limited to some matters, terrorism and provinces and a few other matters. Neither am I die hard fan nor a follower of the personality cult.

Etu Securei ? :cry:

Tu nei MQM ko support karnaa shuruuu kar diyaaa ! :mad:

Sharam seh sirrr jhukkk giyaa haiii meraa aaaj ! :(

Aur sunaa kaiseiii mizaaaj hain huzooor keh ? :azn:

Etu Securei ? :cry:

Tu nei MQM ko support karnaa shuruuu kar diyaaa ! :mad:

Sharam seh sirrr jhukkk giyaa haiii meraa aaaj ! :(

Aur sunaa kaiseiii mizaaaj hain huzooor keh ? :azn:

Now, dont make it look like that its the first time, you have either known or seen that. Its like my schoolfriend (since the fourth grade) asking me yesterday if I am Bihari Lol

Enjoying the test match, mate. Tell me, how much Nihari have you poured down your throat, lately? :D

Now, dont make it look like that its the first time, you have either known or seen that. Its like my schoolfriend (since the fourth grade) asking me yesterday if I am Bihari Lol

No this was news to me; I had thought that you were Anti-MQM and Anti-Every Party in Pakistan....like the rest of us ! :undecided:

@HRK Bhai - Lagtaa haiii Altaf Bhai nei isss ko bhi phansaaa liyaa haiii ! :(

Enjoying the test match, mate. Tell me, how much Nihari have you poured down your throat, lately? :D

Haven't had Nihari in a long time ! :cry:

So you are a bihari

This forum has PTI, MQM, PML karkoons, where PPP and ANP karkoons. :woot:

No this was news to me; I had thought that you were Anti-MQM and Anti-Every Party in Pakistan....like the rest of us ! :undecided:

@HRK Bhai - Lagtaa haiii Altaf Bhai nei isss ko bhi phansaaa liyaa haiii ! :(

Haven't had Nihari in a long time ! :cry:

Mostly, yes. A few notable exceptions, where they take stances others aren't courageous enough to take are the new provinces and terrorism ones.

Whereas a long time is defined as a week at most? :D

Mostly, yes. A few notable exceptions, where they take stances others aren't courageous enough to take are the new provinces and terrorism ones.

Those notable exceptions are steeped in hypocrisy just like the selective displays of indignation or the advocacy of a righteous cause by the rest of them.

MQM doesn't want new provinces because its the good thing to do; they want it because then their own fiefdom where they don't have to battle it out with PPP. :undecided:

And they're not opposing terrorism because terrorism is wrong; they're probably doing it because many of those terrorist and militant outfits have cut into their profits 'read' Bhatta key kamaiii kumm ho gaii haiii ! :(

Whereas a long time is defined as a week at most? :D

Make that a few months ! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom