What's new

MQM Sold theirselves again.

Be careful here. You are using racist stereotypical language which smells of hate and contempt towards an entire people. This can be seen from your simple generalizations: "you guys were acting..."; "you guys were digging rods..."; "why are you guys outlaws?"; "you are above the law?"; "the day you left..."; "... act like some civilized and educated people..." and so on. This is how RACIST people tend to speak and disparge a community.

I just joined this forum and do not know Opinion 786 personally, but please share with us your evidence which shows that Opinion 786 was "digging rods" and is an "outlaw". Produce your evidence that Opinion 786 thinks he is "above the law" and that he is uncivilized and does not act like an educated individual. I want to see your evidence against him because in your cited comments, you are making blatant generalizations about everyone, which naturally includes him.

You need to learn to be nuanced in the terms you use and educate yourself to make distinctions between individuals and entire communities.

On the contrary, from what I have read, Opinion 786 appears to be educated and an informed individual. You don't have to accept his views to agree with this. You, however, with your above highlighted loaded and hatefilled language, exhibit signs of being uncivilized (and lacking education based on your sub-standard use of English).

Secondly, you did not reply to the points raised by Opinion 786. For arguments sake, let us suppose that you are right. Does that justify the killing of innocent civillians in Karachi in the 1990's? My dad is Punjabi and I lived in Karachi for a few years in the 1990's during the time of the operation and have some personal insights into the issue. I have never belonged or supported the MQM but know people who were murdered in broad daylight simply because they were suspected of having a connection with the MQM. I know of neighbourhoods in Nazimabad where all the inhabitants (men), many being the elderly, were forced out of their homes, viciously abused, taken to local cricket grounds and parks and interrogated for over a day, being made to sit on the ground with no shade from the sun, their faces covered with their own shirts, and many getting beaten up etc. There is no doubt that large scale mass murders and killings were committed by the authorities in this period, together with other human rights violations. There is no excuse and justification for this.

Considering your comments, I am surprised how closely they tally with the "answers" offered by, say, Ariel Sharon. When questioned about the human rights violations of the Palestinians, a standard twisted response would be: "if you people would stop committing suicide bombings, teaching extremism and behave in a civilized manner etc."

Let us be clear, besides being racist (since an entire community is being labelled), the above is no excuse and justification to kill innocent civillians on mere suspicion.

And talking about being civilized, how civilized was the PPP when its founder rigged the 77 elections? The PPP has also killed the people so many, many times. As have the Jamaat, and all others. Upon BB's death, the PPP activists went on a mass terrorism rampage throughout Pakistan in which they destroyed properties, killed people, robbed banks and what not. But I bet you would never get the courage to condemn the PPP, particularly not in the racist stereotypical generalized manner in which you "condemn" the MQM.

Every political party has blood on its hands, as does the MQM. But the right way forward is not to kill more innocent people and to be racist towards and entire community.

Here we go with that baseless BS again. LOL I mean when i was told that this is not your Karachi cus my mother tounge is different then it was not RACIST, when i tell you that u are a terrorists then I am a RACIST so be it.

Let me tell you one thing I am not supporting any other party all I am saying is MQM have many terrorists then anyother party. Tell me which city except KARACHI got burned ? Which city's public property destroyed more then KARACHI? Which city have a record of 4 to 5 people getting killed daily ( That's when MQM in opposition ).

Talk about MAZLOOM sh** every party must have had bad apples but i will talk about what i know of and I myself and my city suffered from all this, and i knew who were they. I am not going to talk about any other city because i dont belong there i didt live there i dont know how it goes there.

You say human voilations i remember one guy who said "Altaf ***** hai, bhagora hai" and after two days he was found in a bag in many pieces. LOL you cant even take criticism look Imran said something what happened to you guys whta you did are you forgetting all this.

The biggest racists is MQM saying Karachi Hamara hai Muhajiron ka hai.

There are still no go areas in Karachi controlled by PPP in Lyari and Haqiqi in Shah Faisal Colony ! Check them!

What about the killing & burning that followed after Benazir died? It burned 600 cars and killed many...

MQM rampages have aso been in defiance, when their workers are killled.

Recently there was shooting in Medical college, in which Jamiat & PSF killed each other. Civilised????

Who isn't an out-law in Pakistan? hahaha! MQM doesn't need anyone's free dictation on what to do... they won recently on their merits and development work in Karachi.... taking votes in millions.

I may disgree with many of their policies... but I appreciate the work they did under City Nazim.

If Imran's accusations had some standing... he wouldn't have been kicked out by Scotland Yard..... he was gearing for low level tactics that our actresses use against each other to gain popularity!

Who is Mazloom in paKaistan's politics? Even the majority Parties in Assembly are feudals or Businessmen Mafia tycoons (Godfathers) !

You got to be kidding me, I mean this is the dumbest reply i have ever seen a desperate one lol you are comparing some stupid strikes with an Assassination of a Leader of a party. There workers were killed who were destroying everything they see if theres a strike tomorrow you guys burn vehicles today's evening and every Karachiate knows that.

LOL @ Nazim, i may say hes a good guy but it is quite insufficient in you party. Because noone can go up in your party, one was capable you know what happened to him. i think you dont even remember him nomore. I may let you guess on that lol

Dynamic_Dynasty,

You didn’t mention a single event of communal violence. Police men died in encounters with criminals; would you call it an ethnic violence?

If you don’t believe on democracy than why are you arguing? Then there is no point of discussion mate.

You said that “the day you left all these things trust me MQM can be a better and bigger party but they lost their reputation because of all this” but there are people who are not allowing MQM in the main stream than tell me what should they do?

They are a political force wather any one accepts it or not. They have a bigger vote bank than Imran khan and they represent the driving force of Pakistan.

We always criticize Altaf Hussain for his speech in India (including me) but day before Yesterday Nawaz Sharif said that there should be no Visa restrictions between Pakistan and India. Now why don’t you call Nawaz Sharif a traitor?

We should think about our Country we have already lost half of it because we didn’t put our ears on demands of Bengali people and we gave them a title of traitors. Think about it!

When there's no point of discussion then why you are wasting your time in putting alot of arguments here?

lol bigger vote bank this and that man these things looks good on the paper keep them there.

When there's no point of discussion then why you are wasting your time in putting alot of arguments here?

lol bigger vote bank this and that man these things looks good on the paper keep them there.

Do you think Imran khan has a bigger vote bank than MQM?

Do you think Imran khan has a bigger vote bank than MQM?

I think YES, let me tell you why because he has the vote bank without GUNs, Terrorizing people, destruction, gunda gerdi, bhatta khori, khalein cheenna, and hunger for power.

YES he does have the better vote bank and its a national party. Not a REGIONAL FACIST party.

I think YES, let me tell you why because he has the vote bank without GUNs, Terrorizing people, destruction, gunda gerdi, bhatta khori, khalein cheenna, and hunger for power.

YES he does have the better vote bank and its a national party. Not a REGIONAL FACIST party.

Come out of your dreams and see the reality!

PTI won only one seat in 2002 and it requires a lot of time for them to become a national party.

Btw you didn’t answer me about Nawaz Sharif.

MQM is trying to become a national party so why don’t you allow them to do so?

Have you seen the shameful acts of brutality against Arbab Ghulam Rahim and Sher Afgan Niazi? PPP and PML (N) should be ashamed of what they are doing.

Come out of your dreams and see the reality!

PTI won only one seat in 2002 and it requires a lot of time for them to become a national party.

Btw you didn’t answer me about Nawaz Sharif.

MQM is trying to become a national party so why don’t you allow them to do so?

Have you seen the shameful acts of brutality against Arbab Ghulam Rahim and Sher Afgan Niazi? PPP and PML (N) should be ashamed of what they are doing.

MQM is a Dehshat Gerd jamaat if you dont belive that turn on the TV go to GEO NEWS. Rite now and see what is going on.

LOL and niazi and arbab ghulam hahahaha are you loosing your memory?

Arbab was the one infront of the tv camera he hit slapped the guy, its KARMA nothing else. They did it they are getting it back.

MQM is a Dehshat Gerd jamaat if you dont belive that turn on the TV go to GEO NEWS. Rite now and see what is going on.

Alright then tell me which political party in Pakistan is not a Dehshat Gred Jamaat? Which politician in Pakistan is not guilty of commiting treason?
Just remember it takes two hands to clap, its not all the MQM, their are other parties involved in this too.

Alright then tell me which political party in Pakistan is not a Dehshat Gred Jamaat? Which politician in Pakistan is not guilty of commiting treason?
Just remember it takes two hands to clap, its not all the MQM, their are other parties involved in this too.

Mujahid uncle,

How many people died in LAHORE for Dehshat gerdi and Target killings?
How many cars burned in Lahore?
How many people died in Peshawer for Dehshat gerdi and Target killings?
How many cars burned in Peshawer?
How many people died in Islamabad for Dehshat gerdi and Target killings?
How many cars burned in Islamabad?
How many people died in Quetta for Dehshat gerdi and Target killings?
How many cars burned in Quetta?

Now after that go bring your scientific calculator and tell me this.

How many people died in Karachi for Dehshat gerdi and Target killings?
How many cars burned in Karachi?

If you can count them do post here I will wait.

And MQM is being blackmailing since 1990. This is why they were with everyone who ever was in GOVT.

You got to be kidding me, I mean this is the dumbest reply i have ever seen a desperate one lol you are comparing some stupid strikes with an Assassination of a Leader of a party. There workers were killed who were destroying everything they see if theres a strike tomorrow you guys burn vehicles today's evening and every Karachiate knows that.

LOL @ Nazim, i may say hes a good guy but it is quite insufficient in you party. Because noone can go up in your party, one was capable you know what happened to him. i think you dont even remember him nomore. I may let you guess on that lol

The assasination of a party leader showed the true colors and rampages and plundering done by PPP supporters.... 600 cars burnt in karachi .... whose fault??

What would you call the burning & violence in Mianwali.... after ttheir leader got beaten up? Sher Afghan???

The point you're deliberately missing is: If leaders or workers get killed... there's bound to be repercussions anywhere in Pakistan! The same goes for MQM. This political party has suffered the majority of target killings and extra-judicial killings.

And, it's natural that they're going to HIT BACK ! The extra-judicial killings PUSHED them to an extend that they had to pick up arms ! Why have the balouch picked up arms??? Why have the tribes in NWFP picked up arms??? You kill someone..... they're going to kill you back.... even if they were wrong.

And MQM is being blackmailing since 1990. This is why they were with everyone who ever was in GOVT.

Name one single party whose 15,000 workers have been killed in EXTRA-JUDICIAL mafia style??

Name one single party that had to undergo large scale operation cleanup, with army and rangers against them for 6 years?

Name one single party that will ACT in civilised way, if their 15,000 workers get killed?

Amnesty International claims 2000 workers of MQM killed in extra-judicial murder in 1996.

The bottom line is: If you KILL someone.... they're going to HAUNT you down and HIT you BACK! Then don't complain!

And, if on-purpose want to ignore the target killings and car burning in Lahore, Islamabad or Quetta.... that's your bias.... it won't hurt anyone....

I read DAWN everyday and there's violence every other day, all over pakistan..... who are you kidding?

If you dont like MQM.... fine keep your views..... but to your gloom.... MQM gets huge support and got votes averaging 100,000 in Karachi..... the Nawaz thugs and PPP have both tried suppressing MQM and they have returned even more stronger. PML-Q best knew how to take along MQM and the 5 years went fine.

You PISSED someone off... he's going PISS you off back!

P.S: I personally never favored MQM, for whatever reasons... but I do appreciate the tremendous work doen by them under City Nazim. But, as your views are extrememly one-sided bias against MQM, to the extend that you don't wish to acknowledge even their positive achievements..... therefore I'm obliged to answer you back. We cannot IGNORE someone's vote bank!

Now after that go bring your scientific calculator and tell me this.

You seem to think I am pro-MQM. Read my previous posts and you will see my feelings towards to MQM. Now all I said was that it takes two hands to clap. If the MQM are guilty so are the others.

LOL and niazi and arbab ghulam hahahaha are you loosing your memory?

Arbab was the one infront of the tv camera he hit slapped the guy, its KARMA nothing else. They did it they are getting it back.

What do you mean by this word ‘Karma’?

Are you supporting violence by saying that Arbab Ghulam Rahim and Niazi got what they deserve?

I am afraid you are biased and can’t see what is happening around you.

I am again saying that throw this hatred from your mind.

Back
Top Bottom