What's new

MQM Sold theirselves again.

What do you mean by this word ‘Karma’?

Are you supporting violence by saying that Arbab Ghulam Rahim and Niazi got what they deserve?

I am afraid you are biased and can’t see what is happening around you.

I am again saying that throw this hatred from your mind.

*YAWN*
You are boring man, talking about Karma yes they got what they deserved.

Arbab Rahim called Benazeer eveyrthing that a bad man can call a woman.

Sher afghan is the most retarted Politician i have ever seen.

Now I understand Arbab was there where he suppose to be. What was sher afghan doing there with Lawyers?

Name one single party whose 15,000 workers have been killed in EXTRA-JUDICIAL mafia style??

Name one single party that had to undergo large scale operation cleanup, with army and rangers against them for 6 years?

Name one single party that will ACT in civilised way, if their 15,000 workers get killed?

Amnesty International claims 2000 workers of MQM killed in extra-judicial murder in 1996.

The bottom line is: If you KILL someone.... they're going to HAUNT you down and HIT you BACK! Then don't complain!

And, if on-purpose want to ignore the target killings and car burning in Lahore, Islamabad or Quetta.... that's your bias.... it won't hurt anyone....

I read DAWN everyday and there's violence every other day, all over pakistan..... who are you kidding?

If you dont like MQM.... fine keep your views..... but to your gloom.... MQM gets huge support and got votes averaging 100,000 in Karachi..... the Nawaz thugs and PPP have both tried suppressing MQM and they have returned even more stronger. PML-Q best knew how to take along MQM and the 5 years went fine.

You PISSED someone off... he's going PISS you off back!

P.S: I personally never favored MQM, for whatever reasons... but I do appreciate the tremendous work doen by them under City Nazim. But, as your views are extrememly one-sided bias against MQM, to the extend that you don't wish to acknowledge even their positive achievements..... therefore I'm obliged to answer you back. We cannot IGNORE someone's vote bank!

Whenever you blackmail the govt this is wht happens, now again Karachi will be in the hands of rangers and you guys will cry and b** about it. Stop destructing people's property and then talk otherwise MQM is a TERRORIST party.

Arbab Rahim called Benazeer eveyrthing that a bad man can call a woman.
Sher afghan is the most retarted Politician i have ever seen.
Now I understand Arbab was there where he suppose to be. What was sher afghan doing there with Lawyers?

Arbab in my opinion has no brains. He is part of the wadra culture. But what happened to him should be condemmed.
Now as far as Sher Afghan is concerned, if you dont condemm itt then their is something wrong with you. I mean atleast consider his age. And he was with the lawyers because he went to see an old friend.
Look we all have work together. These incidents no matter to who it happens to should be condemmed.
These lawyers are getting out of control. They must respect the law.

Arbab in my opinion has no brains. He is part of the wadra culture. But what happened to him should be condemmed.
Now as far as Sher Afghan is concerned, if you dont condemm itt then their is something wrong with you. I mean atleast consider his age. And he was with the lawyers because he went to see an old friend.
Look we all have work together. These incidents no matter to who it happens to should be condemmed.
These lawyers are getting out of control. They must respect the law.
Well I didt like both incidents i condemned it. But my question is why would u go somewhere whome you have been talking sh** about?

Well I didt like both incidents i condemned it. But my question is why would u go somewhere whome you have been talking sh** about?

I am very glad you condemmed this act.
As far as I know, Sher Afghan said on T.V. he went to see a lawyer friend. Sher Afghan said the lawyer has been his friend for the past 30 years. And I think he should be able to go see his friend with out any fear for his life.

I am very glad you condemmed this act.
As far as I know, Sher Afghan said on T.V. he went to see a lawyer friend. Sher Afghan said the lawyer has been his friend for the past 30 years. And I think he should be able to go see his friend with out any fear for his life.
You gotta choose a good time to go there. I mean if i have a problem with a some people and i know they will be there today i will not go cus no matter what something will happen. But anyways he got a beat and that was not good.

You gotta choose a good time to go there. I mean if i have a problem with a some people and i know they will be there today i will not go cus no matter what something will happen. But anyways he got a beat and that was not good.

Come on man. He went their at night to meet a friend.
What is this nation comming to where we cant go out anywhere without fearing for the safety of our lives. This is not the Pakistan we wanted, this is not the Pakistan Quaid-I-Azam created, this is not the Pakistan Allama Iqbal had a dream about, this is not the Pakistan Laiquat Ali gave his life for, this is not the Pakistan million of our soldier gave their lives for, what Pakistan is this? Where are we headed? Who are these people? Who will save us?

Come on man. He went their at night to meet a friend.
What is this nation comming to where we cant go out anywhere without fearing for the safety of our lives. This is not the Pakistan we wanted, this is not the Pakistan Quaid-I-Azam created, this is not the Pakistan Allama Iqbal had a dream about, this is not the Pakistan Laiquat Ali gave his life for, this is not the Pakistan million of our soldier gave their lives for, what Pakistan is this? Where are we headed? Who are these people? Who will save us?
Yaar nice taqreer but the reality is we never really recovered from the Assissnation of Liaquat Ali Khan.

But again its all over the world, whereever you go you gotta know whats up there.

Yaar nice taqreer but the reality is we never really recovered from the Assissnation of Liaquat Ali Khan.
But again its all over the world, whereever you go you gotta know whats up there.

I personally think the only two people besides the Quaid-I-Azam(Because no one can be compared to him) were Laiquat Ali and Nazimuddin. Both of these men were the most honest leaders we ever had. Laiquat Ali when he was killed was only worth about 100 rupees and when Nazimuddin was removed from office didnt even have a house. Besides this quality of serveing the people honestly, the people respected them. They could of really saved us. But unfortunately Laiquat Ali was assassinated by an Afghan(this was a conspiricy against Pakistan though it is never talked about, but their were forign hands involved behind his death) and Nazimuddin was removed by the Governor General on the charge that his government could not tackle the peoples problem.

Whenever you blackmail the govt this is wht happens, now again Karachi will be in the hands of rangers and you guys will cry and b** about it. Stop destructing people's property and then talk otherwise MQM is a TERRORIST party.

Yes, I agree that MQM is a terrorist party.... and so should it BE. ... to counter the 'State Terrorism' practices forced by Nawaz Sharif complicit & GUILTY of extra - JUDICIAL MURDER !!!

If a political party wants to survive in Karachi... they should be terrorist....in order to counter the hundreds of armed & grouped militants that create their terror in Univeristy Unions and Political Student groups (e.g PSF, ANP, NSF, etc)

MQM survived because it was the biggest & strongest of all GUNDA parties present in Karachi. The 70-80 other GUNDA parties were outbeaten by MQM.

When MQM was NOT in Karachi in early 1980's.... I rememeber the terrorist activities of other political parties.... the difference is that at that time, there was no media to expose anyone!

The bottom line is: If you KILL someone.... they're going to HAUNT you down and HIT you BACK! Then don't complain! :coffee:

NO MQM knows they gonna get beaten this time so bad cus of May 12, but Amin Faheem have messed around and let PPPP now go to MQM and they had to accept it or else another Naseerullah Baber would have been waiting.

MQM always try to stay with the money, and power.

They're in opposition, what about now ?

Their is a saying in Pakistan we have for political parties like the MQM:
LOTA TU LATO HI RAHINGE

I guess the term "LOTA" is used for the people who begged for power sharing, and came to doorstep for it.

i don't see any MQM leader visiting any political party's office or leader :blah:

Hahahahahahaha FUNNY :woot:

Maded mangi :cheesy: Mamoo Altaf been crying for this since the election result, he knows and remember Naseerullah Baber dont you remember?

Yes, you were absolutely right, PPPP 's policy was to add MQM in government, otherwise they'll start yet another operation against them.

So you mean to say PPPP will kill those people who oppose their ideologies :coffee:

P.S: In last 3 days, 30 SHO's and 6 DSPs are posted in Karachi, all of them are those who took part on 90s operation or they follow them i.e DIG Anwer called from Quetta, promoted and given open hand, IG Shoaib Suddle called from Islamabad, promoted and given full hand. :crazy:

Who is Playing dirty politics ?:hitwall:

Yes, you were absolutely right, PPPP 's policy was to add MQM in government, otherwise they'll start yet another operation against them.

So you mean to say PPPP will kill those people who oppose their ideologies :coffee:

P.S: In last 3 days, 30 SHO's and 6 DSPs are posted in Karachi, all of them are those who took part on 90s operation or they follow them i.e DIG Anwer called from Quetta, promoted and given open hand, IG Shoaib Suddle called from Islamabad, promoted and given full hand. :crazy:

Who is Playing dirty politics ?:hitwall:
You played it first, NO? Why u changed the whole police setup when u came?

Why you put your on SHOs?

Every govt that will come will put ehri own and thats how all the govt thing works all over Pakistan not only Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom