What's new

MQM says goodbye to PPPP

ok so you are implying MUSHARRAF=ARMY was well wisher of Pakistan then why do you complain about army so much now??

you also go on and say that MQM sits with only those who are well sihers of PAKISTAN so you are saying ZARDARI WAS A WELL WISHER FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS :rofl: please don't be so naive no party in pakistan is thinking about pakistan SPECIALLY NOT A PARTY RUN BY A BRITISH NATIONAL TALKING ABOUT FRENCH REVOLUTION!:wave:

huh who complain? are you alright?

MQM sit for some reasons, as Musharraf era saw a huge economic boost & economy was growing so MQM maybe expecting the same pace with democratic govt, also the city of Karachi developed miraculously during MQM rule in Musharraf era, so MQM want to continue with that. I am not saying that MQM is uncorrupt party or so but atleast it is best party than other political parties. I am up for Musharraf, ImranKhan or MQM, rest of all are kachra parties.

PS i am a common youth of Pakistan, i hate all parties even MQM but because they did better than others so i support them, but i support Musharraf the most, 2nd Imran khan & MQM. I do not belong to any party.

huh who complain? are you alright?

MQM sit for some reasons, as Musharraf era saw a huge economic boost & economy was growing so MQM maybe expecting the same pace with democratic govt, also the city of Karachi developed miraculously during MQM rule in Musharraf era, so MQM want to continue with that. I am not saying that MQM is uncorrupt party or so but atleast it is best party than other political parties. I am up for Musharraf, ImranKhan or MQM, rest of all are kachra parties.

PS i am a common youth of Pakistan, i hate all parties even MQM but because they did better than others so i support them, but i support Musharraf the most, 2nd Imran khan & MQM. I do not belong to any party.

even i bash MQM but the work that Mustafa Kamal did was amazing :whistle:

never sir!!!! even though ZULFI MIRZA screwed them they will never give up SINDH Government! and all this leaving federal government drama is a blackmailing tool!

U have nothing positive to say, when MQM was talking of resigning from cabinet u said MQM is doing and will never resign, then MQM resigned and exposed people like u, after this u again said MQM is doing drama and will not sit in opposition, then again MQM again went against ur predictions, now u are again saying MQM will not resign from sindh govt, and i think u will be again fucked up by MQM soon, as they have said next step is resigning from sindh govt. And now i think u dont have right to utter bullshit about MQM.

I want to ask u, dont u have any credibility? Dont you feel get ashamed when making comments of lies? I think u are seriously ****** by MQM, and u must b feeling pain in ur *** !

U have nothing positive to say, when MQM was talking of resigning from cabinet u said MQM is doing and will never resign, then MQM resigned and exposed people like u, after this u again said MQM is doing drama and will not sit in opposition, then again MQM again went against ur predictions, now u are again saying MQM will not resign from sindh govt, and i think u will be again fucked up by MQM soon, as they have said next step is resigning from sindh govt. And now i think u dont have right to utter bullshit about MQM.

I want to ask u, dont u have any credibility? Dont you feel get ashamed when making comments of lies? I think u are seriously ****** by MQM, and u must b feeling pain in ur *** !

thank you for your post!!! it shows exactly why everyone hates MQM....this tapoori zaban and badmaashi is why MQM can NEVER EVER BECOME THE RULING PARTY OUTSIDE KARACHI & HYDERABAD!

& MQM will sit with PPP OR ARMY when it is in its benefit! AND YOU TALK ABOUT CREDIBLITY!????

Actually they things happened is itself a mystery, what compelled Mirza to show his dil and gurda, similarly PM removes minister of JUI. It looks like government it wants to embrace shahadat. Whatever has happened, it has not added to any thing good for democracy. Now government will have difficulty in legislation and any finance bill show worth of many. I don't think any party will table no confidence nor PM will go for vote of confidence. To me its all noora kushti. Your opinions..........?

thank you for your post!!! it shows exactly why everyone hates MQM....this tapoori zaban and badmaashi is why MQM can NEVER EVER BECOME THE RULING PARTY OUTSIDE KARACHI & HYDERABAD!

& MQM will sit with PPP OR ARMY when it is in its benefit! AND YOU TALK ABOUT CREDIBLITY!????

Firstly i m not MQM represtative here, so what i write is not the policy of MQM!

And u didnt answered my question, dont u feel shame when exposed as liar again and again by MQM?

MQM did a great job and this is the end of this government.
Zulfiqar mirza is an idiot , trying to separate people of Sindh , as he says " me sub se bara badmash hun ". And people who are still criticising MQM now have no valid reasons and MQM has proved that they are the party of poor and middle class Pakistanis.

PPP, MQM contacts resumed after cut in POL prices
After reverting of hike in petroleum prices, contacts between PPP and MQM have been started again. Interior Minister Rehman Malik held a meeting with Sindh Governor Dr. Ishratul Ebad in Karachi. According to sources, Prime Minister Gilani has also reached Karachi to meet MQM leaders. MQM had announced to sit on opposition benches after government increased POL prices. However now the government has taken back its decision and contacts between both the parties have been resumed.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MTg4MDY=

;) :cheesy: :azn:

Last edited:
is it democracy because they took a 'populist' decision & heeded to the demands of opposition

or is it a sign of total desperation to remain in power

Back
Top Bottom