What's new

MQM responsible for target killing in Karachi: Sanaullah

In first place Political Parties system is haram in Islam so I don't support any of them..

When will the people of Pakistan wake up and see they have been electing the same **** again and again!

To hell with this current Political system![/B]

you are right for the bolded part.

In Islam there is after the khulfa the two blocks were emerged, first one were supporters and other were non-supporters which shows rulers and oppositions.
Democracy is based on quality voting not quantity voting.
am i right???

keep religion away from this thread

Jao Masjid main jaa ke namaz parho zayada sawab milay ga

Khandaan ka naam aaye aur family planning ka zikar naa ho :smokin: maza nahi aata :lol:

Stick to the topic please...

@ajtr

what is so good that you see from MQM? Karachi never suffered from Gun culture before the foundation of MQM... Karachiities never suffered from Hafta wasooli before the foundation of MQM... There was no "bijli chor" before the foundation of MQM... There were no target killings in Karachi before the existence of MQM.

Like some people says... MQM was a brainchild of Zia Ul Haq to decrease the popularity of PPP from Sindh. Some peoples do not accept this theory but that is a truth that MQM only flourished under the shadow of Zia ul Haq. Why they have so many gangs in Karachi? why almost every single top leader of MQM has been accused of killing dozens or hundreds of innocent peoples?

You need to grow up because your post is shamefully vacuous. You need to get your facts straight because none of which you stated can be confirmed.

You need to grow up because your post is shamefully vacuous. You need to get your facts straight because none of which you stated can be confirmed.

One of my friend went to Karachi after many years and after he came back he was telling me these stories... he was a pro-MQM before visiting Pakistan and Karachi to be precise and now don't even want to listen their name.

Part of that story can be incorrect or he might be mistaken, but that does not mean MQM descended from heavens and cannot do anything wrong...

keep religion away from this thread

Jao Masjid main jaa ke namaz parho zayada sawab milay ga

Oh bhai!! calm down!!

This is a genera thing, Islam can't be separated from Pakistanis, so we always talk in the context of Islamic ideology..

My point was simple, I don't support any Political party because this system is against the very soul of a Islamic democratic state..

NOW, leave Religion part, just see if these political parties, whether, PML-N or MQM or whoever...

Do they even deserve to be spared on the human bases if not on the Religious ones?

Coming back to the topic..

Maybe most of you would not know ut PNL-N too has a Militant wing, there are so many political assassinations in Punjab just because of political rivalry..

MSF, the student federation of PML-N is somehow a Youth terrorist wing, wo Larai ho gayi College k bahir, MSF k larko ne maar diya, kahin pe Jamiyat k kutton ne maar diya..

this is the reason I have said it, Islam doesn't allow these insects to be a part of the government system..

Now as a brother said above, I would like to tell you guys that I see a change, people now don't like Nawaz Sharif as they used to do before, I mean, I have seen people abusing them openly.. time is changing!

MQM's end time is also near, ALLAH will soon clear the this country from dirt called Political parties of Pakistan..

Oh bhai!! calm down!!

This is a genera thing, Islam can't be separated from Pakistanis, so we always talk in the context of Islamic ideology..

My point was simple, I don't support any Political party because this system is against the very soul of a Islamic democratic state..

NOW, leave Religion part, just see if these political parties, whether, PML-N or MQM or whoever...

Do they even deserve to be spared on the human bases if not on the Religious ones?

Coming back to the topic..

Maybe most of you would not know ut PNL-N too has a Militant wing, there are so many political assassinations in Punjab just because of political rivalry..

MSF, the student federation of PML-N is somehow a Youth terrorist wing, wo Larai ho gayi College k bahir, MSF k larko ne maar diya, kahin pe Jamiyat k kutton ne maar diya..

this is the reason I have said it, Islam doesn't allow these insects to be a part of the government system..

Now as a brother said above, I would like to tell you guys that I see a change, people now don't like Nawaz Sharif as they used to do before, I mean, I have seen people abusing them openly.. time is changing!

MQM's end time is also near, ALLAH will soon clear the this country from dirt called Political parties of Pakistan..

but then if we ask what is Islamic way of governance - you peoples run away? that will divert this topic but please at least in your life - do let me know how you are going to elect caliph and make Pakistan a state of Caliphate?

As far as I have understood Islam, Islam and Democracy can happily co-exist as long as you are not breaking the Islamic boundaries set in the Holy Qur'an

ANP didn't have a single fame and they will not have it.
People afraid of ANP, let me clear you can go to any place holding by mqm but you cant enter areas like qati pahari and asif square and pahalwaN goth and list goes on holding by anp, people hate them, I myself got in serious trouble when i was entered into a marble factory where the owner and guard was a pukhtoon(anp).
The gaurd holded a gun at me and threatened me that he will killed me only just because my coloured was brown and have a fluent command on urdu. i was went there for my office work.
i was saved because i worked in a reputed organization and my driver was a baloch that saved my life and after releasing from that place i couldn't put up a case in police because my company afraid of that group.

SO you are trying to tell us that u nearly got shot because your colour is brown.In punjab brownish complexion is pre dominant and there are loads of pathans and pushthons living here but they dont kill us because we are brown and we dont kill them because they are whitish.Same goes for KP where they are in majority but you dont hear that a person got shot there because he was brownish.Why the fcuk it only happens in karachi????? despite of all the lame azz excuses i think majority of people not only in pakistan but around the world know the truth.
Organisations like mqm only rule by fear and when someone resists that gunda gardi they get intimidated and try to blast everything that comes in their way and boy o boy i am amazed that this has been going on for last 20 years where millions of people have been literally held hostage in the name of ethnicity,language and unaccomplished protection.
About mqm being affected by all this itself well you play with fire long enough you gone get burnt!!

The day we will stop acting as punjabis,pathans,balochis,sindhis,muhajirs and whoz who of certain regions and start acting as Pakistanis all these problems will subside easily.but as we all know that day inst coming soon so sit back and get traumatized for visible eternity..........

Its just not the problem of one city..more or less its everywhere although for now Karachi is at the receiving end more often than not.....its a whole mentality that needs changing.

but then if we ask what is Islamic way of governance - you peoples run away? that will divert this topic but please at least in your life - do let me know how you are going to elect caliph and make Pakistan a state of Caliphate?

As far as I have understood Islam, Islam and Democracy can happily co-exist as long as you are not breaking the Islamic boundaries set in the Holy Qur'an

There's a thread, there was a long discussion there, it was I think "Where is Islam in Pakistan"..

Go through that, you'll get your answer..

And I nowhere said that we're going to get a Caliphate in Pakistan, this is a insult to the Khilafah, Khilafah is NOT for a Country, it's for whole Ummah, I just said, a system based on Islamic ideology.. like, practicing of Islamic judicial and economic system :) Got it?

Many scholars have worked on it, Democracy was first introduced by Islam BUT Islamic Democracy is NOT what is being practiced today, this is a western sh*t..

Anyways.. We can discuss it again later some time..

Coming back to the topic, you agree, all the Political parties should be wiped off Pakistan, nahi? :P

pakistan needs imran khan, we should test him.
may be better than others,
But kicking pml from punjab,
ppp from sind,
mqm from khi
moulvis from pushtoons
qoum parast from baluchistan is almost impossible.

Imran Khan can be a good choice BUT yaar, I'm afraid he can never come up in the current system.. I personally think we need a Islamic Revolution, a revival, that's it! :)

pakistan needs imran khan, we should test him.

What Pakistan needs is for us to become Pakistanis and start acting on it too not just talk talk...For god sake its been 63 years get up and smell the rat(and kick it in da bak side)...

Ps.Imran is not bad but will this current system allow him to get in power and if so then stay in it too.highly doubt it!

Saw this thread yesterday, when it was made.
Didnt imagine to be this popular.

It all matters, from which point of view you look at it.
If you are from Karachi (and call your self 'Muhajir' :hitwall: ) then you would support MQM.

Altaf Hussain has targetted these people, and is using them for suport and fulfilling only their desires. If anyone from (Karachi or under the control of MQM) stands against MQM (not nessissary politically) then they end up dead.

One of my dearest friend lives in Karachi and she is against MQM, because her family has been hit by MQM. Her uncle stood against MQM, and was shot dead by men, the day he had planned for an open speech.

I dont support any political party, but have place for Imran Khan in my mind.

MQM is the only "pocket of resistance" against subjugation of muhajirs by the punjabis.

No matter how much you people whine about MQM, it is the sole representative of the urdu-speaking muhajirs.

HOLLOW SLOGANS of NATIONALISM and RELIGION will fall on deaf ears if the REAL INTENT IS TO SUPRESS the ethnic minorities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom