What's new

MQM received funding from Govt of India!! - BBC

what should I have to say...:(:(:(

The Man which he called Himself as largest enemy of INDIA, He has fought 2+ war with India and He himself called as Commando,
but Also allow and help India and its agencies to work in Pakistan OPENLY just for Money and Power..

That Man is none other than former COAS and President of Pakistan Mr. Pervaiz Musharaf..
Because he knew what MQM is going and whom it is in contact..
MQM's people went to India and get commando training there, and it was all happening down the nose of Musharaf but he support them and he still support them for Political gain..

Ye kehna Galat Nahy Hoga ke..
Former COAS and President SOLD country just for power and money..

@Horus @Imran Khan @Irfan Baloch @syedali73 @Windjammer @MastanKhan @ACE OF THE AIR @Penguin @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Pomegranate @ArsalanKhan21

What you are saying has a very deepening consequence... Please do read there was a thread about an army offer that was caught and then court-martial for being a RAW agent way back in the 80's. Though her was to be hanged but the Supreme Court of Pakistan overturned this to Life imprisonment.

As far as the OP is concerned it is still to be deciphered to what implication this is going to have on Pakistan (leave India out of the discussion for the time being). If we consider Pakistan alone MQM has many followers all around, they are not going to go down without a fight. Where are they and what can they do? No one can exactly answer this.

BBC report if correct and the source that has given this news is Scotland Yard then there is a possibility Britain does not want to take the case in British Courts. If the evidence become news and people start discussion then that evidence losses its credibility. They call this Influencing the Courts.

The British do not want criminals to be living in UK so now they are finding ways to extradite those who have been living for ages under Asylum or even taken up Nationality. These people are not limited to those who have committed any crime in UK, They also include those who have committed else where.

The basic aim of the West and India is to somehow establish that Pakistan is either A military State / Terrorist State or a Failed State so that they can say to the UN that this kind of state is not acceptable. In doing so they have been making many false claims over the last 40 years. eg Pakistan' Atomic Bomb, Linking Pakistan with the Taliban. Linking Pakistan with the Terrorist States (Axis of Evil).

To do all this they required players and those players were Pakistan's enemy. India and Afghanistan became the most logical choice. Afghanistan went into a state of War because of USSR invasions hence the focus came down to India.

Today when they are facing defeat in this multi billion dollar project to destroy Pakistan so they are exposing the people they had been relying on.

Why are they suddenly back stabbing them? This is because they do not want their foot prints to be traced. They are going to plan and other kind of offensive hence they require time and this way they would have all the attention of Pakistan on MQM.

Politics is a dirty game...

But muhajirs have indian ancetry and there blood and genes are not as much pure as arabian origin pakistanis.Mostly they are traitors.Earlier these traitors breakaway india soon they are going to break pakistan.A traitor will always be traitor .

Musaraf still alive.

Do you know what Muhajir really means?

The fact that the BBC is reporting it means it has some weight. The BBC does not publish allegations if they do not have the evidence to back it up in court, in case of a defamation lawsuit. If the MQM is so confident in its innocence, sue the BBC and you score a great moral, political and PR victory.

The British Broadcasting Company could be working for the Pakistani Establishment, sure, but there is no way that the British Courts are working for them too.

No not really there can be some fabrications too. They only require a good team of Lawyers who can save them from Law suits then they can do what ever they like.

You may explain, your version?
Muahjir are those who must return back to the original land they belong to.
So in other word they are Indian's living in an other country and would return back to India.

There are more mauhajir in Pakistan from India then that claimed by MQM.
Now would India accept them?

No not really there can be some fabrications too. They only require a good team of Lawyers who can save them from Law suits then they can do what ever they like.
A team of lawyers can not magically conjure up evidence, no matter how good they are. Even if the article contains some fabrications, some basis must exist. Besides, why would the BBC want to publish fabrications and take such a huge risk in the first place?

A team of lawyers can not magically conjure up evidence, no matter how good they are. Even if the article contains some fabrications, some basis must exist. Besides, why would the BBC want to publish fabrications and take such a huge risk in the first place?
In my post it was never intended to mean BBC has fabricated this 100% like USA has done with the evidence on Sadam's weapons of Mass Destruction at the UN Security Council to legitimate an invasion.

After these allegations, it is necessary for MQM to prove themselves innocent and challenge BBC in court.UK's court work very quickly in such cases...I hope MQM will go there soon...
I also wish all this MQM drama ends soon and the culprits get their punishment...

In my post it was never intended to mean BBC has fabricated this 100% like USA has done with the evidence on Sadam's weapons of Mass Destruction at the UN Security Council to legitimate an invasion.
The USA is a country, and one of the most powerful ones at that. No comparison with a media group, even the BBC. The USA had political motive to fabricate the story of Saddam's WMDs but the BBC has no reason to take such risks.

I knew it already. I had seen ajmal pahari and sulat mirza's confession tape on youtube which was recorded long back and they confess that they recieved arms training in India. People knew these things already. The good things is that now these people are being exposed and hopefully will be tried as well.

AND ALL THOSE Pakistanis who vote for MQM are raw agent as well.. kill them all!
@punit i expected a more sensible approach from a senior member of pdf like you
mqm didn't kept those weapons for show off.people have been forced to vote for mqm
i must admit that many corrupt govt like ppp have given free hand to mqm for satisfy their personal interests but things are changing drastically who knows whats next mqm being banned or altaf being hanged only time will tell

So, is MQM a political party or a terror organization? Amusing that both Indian and Pakistanis always dismiss each others' claims as "conspiracy theories". There is no smoke without fire. Both countries are usually upto something.

What a pile of BS where is the proof of all this

Yes It Is BS Because An Indian Said So If These Allegations Were Against ISI They Would Have Been Like Verses Of Bible Right??? :disagree::disagree::lol::lol:

That's good to hear but army cannot and should not replace the function of what is democratic leadership and police of the country.

Army is made for a very specific reason and that is to protect the nation from external threats, they have no business being involved in internal workings of the country.
army is not trying to replace the democratic govt.The had a sound reason for a coup last summer but instead they supported the democratic system of govt.moreover they have been left with no choice they have to deal with these both internal and external goons.
and the best part is public has supported each and every move made by the Army

A Pakistani official told the BBC, Not the UK authorities. so chill.

For the sake of argument, lets assume India is Funding MQM, then you guys have a pathetic financial law enforcement.

Funding Was Done To British Bank Accounts Via A Dubai Bank Care To Ex Plain Where Pakistani 'financial law enforcement.' Comes In

Good work by RAW. After Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, we will manipulate Pakistani politics too.

Considering How Many Insurgencies There Are In India I Guess ISI Does A Pretty Good Job As Well
BTW Your Comments Show How Much You Deserve Every LeT And JuD Militant We Send Aganist You

i dont get it even if we concede that india and RAW are funding MQM fact remains MQM are pakistani citizens ...right ! ?

and what ever they are doing in karachi or elsewhere is done under the nose of local police and security and intellegence agencies... right !! ??

then who is responsible if things go wrong in pakistan deu to pakistani born trouble makers ???

and if MQM is funded by RAW then how come RAWs most wanted criminals are still surviving in pakistan ????

Then I Guess Naxals and Khalistanis and Seven Sisters Are Indian Citizens Right???? Now Apply Your Logic

I can't understand Why MAM leaders are not being aressted after all these witness

Here are reports by Guardian and BBC quoting your former Presidents (not some unnamed MQM leaders) who admit that Pakistan is sponsering terrorism

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

Musharraf admits Kashmir militants trained in Pakistan - BBC News

Now why the double standards?

Let me re-iterate these are your head of states not some unnamed regional party functionaries

Zardari's Character Is Known To All and Sundry So No Need To Answer Him

As For Musharraf You Should Not Complain After Sending Mukti Bahini and BLA You Richly Deserve Those Militants

Its close to impossible to win a libel case against BBC or infact any foreign media if you don't belong to their country.

Our PM Morarji Desai was accused by Seymor Hersh for being a CIA mole in Washington Post as my memory serves. He filed a libel suit in which Henry Kissinger himself who was secretary of state then in USA testified that Desai was not CIA mole but US court rejected the case of Desai.

Courts of UK and USA are extremely unlikely to support foreign lawsuits. We in India have seen this again and again. Even in Bhopal Gas tragedy when thousands died to negligence of Union Carbide, US courts did not entertain our case.

Here the Pakistan Govt itself is against MqM so the chances are nil for MqM

I Am Just Reading And Enjoying How You Indians Are Defending MQM Just Proving How True That Documentary Is :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom