What's new

MQM-PSP merged "Mustafa kamal & Farooq Sattar" plans 2018 elections

66967_629148387115604_1473630014_n1.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

whats the harm in that ? if one can screw fuedal lords and mess up their plans whats better than that ?
I told you couple weeks before that they not gonna join any other party but switched leaders from both parties here and there. Now they unite all together:lol: this was the huge pressure on Sattar from Establishment for merging with Kamal and in the end Sattar Found no other way “ Survival “
The new name of party is still need to announce as Kamal never wanted the name of MQM.
A great disappointment for ppp and PTI/JI, Karachi votes staying where they were.

“ Mushraff Quick to Welcime new Alliance “

Former president Pervez Musharraf, in a video message on Wednesday, welcomed the formation of a political alliance between Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and the Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP), however, Musharraf did so even before it was formally announced.

The video message was shared on social media from the official account of Musharraf's political party — All Pakistan Muslim league (APML).
APML (Official) ✔ @APMLOfficial_
پرویزمشرف کا اہم ترین ویڈیو پیغام مجھے بہت خوشی ہے کے مہاجروں کا آج اتحاد ہوا ہے مجھے ایم کیو ایم سے نہیں مہاجروں سے محبّت ہے میری سوچ پاکستانیت ہے @P_Musharraf
1:51 AM - Nov 9, 2017
69 69 Replies 114 114 Retweets 311 311 likes

Musharraf started the video message by expressing his delight on the merger of political forces representing the Mohajir community. He, however, was quick to clarify that he had no sympathy for MQM and didn't see any future of that party, but it was necessary for the Mohajir community to unite under one political umbrella.

The former president went on to say that he did not support community-based politics and preferred to do politics for the betterment of the country.

"If the factions of APML unite in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, and join hands with them [the newly formed alliance] then this will give birth to a new national-level political force," Musharraf said while presenting his formula for changing the existing political scenario in the country.

He urged all the communities living in Karachi and rural Sindh to unite under this platform, so that they are able to defeat PPP and form the government in the province.

Alliance or merger?
The announcement of an alliance between the political parties that, until recently, were highly critical of each other attracted mixed reactions on Twitter from politicians. MQM stalwart Ali Haider Abidi announced his decision to quit the party and vacate his NA-251 seat while the press conference was ongoing.

On the other hand, Faisal Sabzwari provided clarification that MQM and PSP had only formed an "alliance" and not announced a merger.

Faisal Subzwari @faisalsubzwari
Tonight @DFSMQM talked about an Alliance as the Leader of MQM Pakistan. We are & we will be talking to other political parties as well
3:06 AM - Nov 9, 2017
94 94 Replies 44 44 Retweets 192 192 likes

Nadeem Nusrat ✔ @nadeem_nusrat
#Establishment has gone berserk. It continuously fails to accept that Mohajir identity #MQM and #AltafHussain are such a powerful reality it can’t undo. #GAMohajir #جۓمہ

Mustafa Azizabadi @azizabadi
جو کہتے تھے کہ ہم نے 23 اگست کا اقدام MQM کو بچانے کے لئے کیا انہوں نے آج اس شخص سے اتحاد کرلیا جس نے کل ہی کہا تھا کہ ہمیں MQM کو دفن کرنا ہے۔ گویا ان کا ایجنڈا ایک ، ان کٹھ پتلیوں کو اشاروں پر نچانے والے ایک، مقصدMQM کو ختم کرنا۔
مہاجر ایسے کسی ڈرامے کو قبول نہیں کریں گے
4:35 AM - Nov 9, 2017
11 11 Replies 65 65 Retweets 127 127 likes

https://www.dawn.com/news/1369226

If this happens will be awesome to see ppp “ zardari & co “ booted out from forming a majority in Sindh .. i will personally deliver desi ghee k ladoo at your place

A very small minority are hard core tafoos .. khietes are sick and tired of this game .. they want development better roads , sanitation & security so whoever delivers we will be happy .. cant be fussy any more

Thank you Sir (in advance) .... I think you can order the laddoos now - it usually takes time to prepare high quality laddoos of desi ghee.

It is certain that this alliance will help to boot out PPP-z from Sindh. Today's press conference from a PPPz senator (Amir Dhamira) is enough to understand how this news has been received in PPP camp.

If they group together and appoint Musharraf as their leader then I think they would get the Karachi vote bank and may be even seats nationally. I would vote for MQM led by Musharraf over the other parties for Karachi.

I have been saying this for a long time that PSP is just a rebranded MQM. I also predict that the guy who gifted NRO to Pakistan ( Mushy ) will be back too and will replace Altaf Toad as the new leader of APMQSP or whatever they want to call the party.

People of Karachi are still going to vote on ethnic basis and they will continue to whinge about why do people in other provinces vote on the basis of ethnic/baradri.

So is anything going to change.............NO

Pakistan's unfortunate luck is that the country is full of Punjabis, Sindhi, Pukhtoons, Muhajirs etc etc but no Pakistanis. You will only find Pakistanis in foreign countries.

Last edited:
It's an Alliance not a merger, more parties and individuals will Join this alliance including Pir Pagara and Ayaz Latif Palijo. Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa May also join the alliance under the leadership of Musharraf.

It's an Alliance not a merger, more parties and individuals will Join this alliance including Pir Pagara and Ayaz Latif Palijo. Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa May also join the alliance under the leadership of Musharraf.

The leaders of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) on Wednesday announced an eventual merger between the two political forces and said that they will contest the 2018 general elections under "one name, one manifesto, one symbol and one party platform".

Sounds more like a merger than an alliance to me

Ye sary milky hamko pagal banarhy hen ************* ke bachay.

Meanwhile Mushi is much hopeful from this Allaince. Thanks General. You've already gifted us enough.

Unlikely ever possible or will be a miracle that Ayaz palijo or any other sindhi nationalist party will join hands with these MQM or PTI “whoever gets the urban sindh vote “” in the upcoming 2018 elections ..

Unlikely ever possible or will be a miracle that Ayaz palijo or any other sindhi nationalist party will join hands with these MQM or PTI “whoever gets the urban sindh vote “” in the upcoming 2018 elections ..
I am all good with any possible alliance to send back Zardari and group to home hell whatever.

I am all good with any possible alliance to send back Zardari and group to home hell whatever.
So m i but Not many players unfortunately , to beat zardari and co there has to be an alliance with sindhi nationalists else there is no possibility. Only chance is if urban sindh population is larger than rural sindh however census results I guess show otherwise

So m i but Not many players unfortunately , to beat zardari and co there has to be an alliance with sindhi nationalists else there is no possibility. Only chance is if urban sindh population is larger than rural sindh however census results I guess show otherwise
There is only 18 seats difference in opposition and govt in Sind. Functional league Pir Pagada league and Palicho alliance with urban Sind could bring possibilities rest on PTI and JUI F who have few seats as well.

Ab siruf PTI se hi umeed hai... saray mil ke humko ******** buna rahay hain **** phati kay ******

Back
Top Bottom