What's new

MQM-PSP merged "Mustafa kamal & Farooq Sattar" plans 2018 elections

mqm has always been a bunch of clowns and traitors. even the psp members. mustafa kamal was a member of mqm for a long time and it took almost 30 yrs for him to judge that altaf hussain is a bad man.hilarious.

I'm started to like Mustafa Kamal, he's not backing down on doing politics for all of Karachi and not just muhajirs who are 40% of Karachi population.
He wants to join Main stream which is good as with his efforts urdu speaking / mohajirs can get into national politics however i dont know what the voters are thinking .. lets see where he gets .. one thing i know there is negative sentiment in this community.. how will he over come .. can he over come this .. only time will tell

mqm has always been a bunch of clowns and traitors. even the psp members. mustafa kamal was a member of mqm for a long time and it took almost 30 yrs for him to judge that altaf hussain is a bad man.hilarious.
Precisely what all mqm voters are thinking ... 30 years it took him to realise .. there is more to this ..i guess he has to open up more

23376613_1067018573436515_2391187961709316759_n.jpg

See how happy and energetic bhai is :cry: @Hell hound
bhai say jo takraey ga chor chor ho jaye ga:D

I'm started to like Mustafa Kamal, he's not backing down on doing politics for all of Karachi and not just muhajirs who are 40% of Karachi population.

LoL 40% ... Interesting

According establishment Karachi population is 15 million & according to Mohajirs are 40% of total ... It means they're just 6 million what a joke:lol: You made my day bro ........

LoL 40% ... Interesting

According establishment Karachi population is 15 million & according to Mohajirs are 40% of total ... It means they're just 6 million what a joke:lol: You made my day bro ........

in 1998 census muhajir population was 4 million. Suddenly they are 30 million in 19 years lmao

Back
Top Bottom