What's new

MQM-P's Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui announces resignation from federal cabinet

IK could have sweep in Karachi, but his negligence will lose him Karachi support, Karachi people needs developments but PPPP is just blocking almost everything, time for Federal govt to intervene .

Ppp has shown upper hand federal cannot do a thing about khi so khiettes have a choice to make in local bodies elections btw ppp or the rest (mqm , pti , noon league , ji etc etc )

If ppp gets the mayor Than may be may be bilawal bhutto and his dynasty may agree to solve the kachra crises

Ppp has shown upper hand federal cannot do a thing about khi so khiettes have a choice to make in local bodies elections btw ppp or the rest (mqm , pti , noon league , ji etc etc )

If ppp gets the mayor Than may be may be bilawal bhutto and his dynasty may agree to solve the kachra crises
Well they have a Mayor in Sukkur though

Our tax money will be put to good use to save this government.

Yay

Okay how many years to terminate 18th amendment since no solution in this system for karachi?

No government will terminate 18th amendment, they need balls size of a Bull to terminate that.

O Charmer,

Interim setup coming like Clockwork...

I just wish that Karachi becomes FederalCapital2 and under direct Federal control.... direct elections and smaller union councils... you know like five mayors or whatever...

But all major dept. in Karachi must get out hands of MQM and PeePee...

WE need Karachi to be that of 60s... it should have been at least $1+Trillion economy for Karachi proper...but you know the rest...

Mangus
If that day arrives, i will send you the best sweets i have ever had in karachi.

Karachi is in dire need to become a federally administered city if not a province.

Becoming a province has its own disadvantages as it will increase racial activities here, those jealous of urdu speaking will commit violence against them and VICE VERSA

So i am all for a federal Administered Karachi where Recruitments in Governmental or different departments happen on the basis of education instead of Racial background

So i am all for a federal Administered Karachi where Recruitments in Governmental or different departments happen on the basis of education instead of Racial background
You mean without qouta? Qoutas are not on racial basis but according to population. If some city has 10 percent of province's population it gets 10 percent provincial government's jobs and federal government jobs are given to provinces according to their population like national and provincial assembly seats.

PTI has lost its credibility in Karachi it is expected that next election would be going to held in a year time, Karachi has given decisive majority to PTI but all the members did nothing they are just sitting ducks, even IK visited saudi arbia 8 time but he visited karachi for 4 time and last visit was to attend the marriage of somebody, karachi is looking for a serious leader because if you cannot perform atleast come up with a reason, on top of it, imran khan final ambition to become a prime minister is full filled he has no more purpose left, that is why he has no interest in any thing happening these days, if he would have some ambition we would not see Chief minster like Buzdar, imran khan should give him chairman ship of shokat khanam, but i am sure he will never do it not even one hundred years, to kaya yeh iss kay bap ka government hay keh iss trha karay logon kay sath ????? i voted PTI i and supported PTI for a long time even in this forum but this guy has reached to an age where he cannot fix his mistakes because he dont consider them a mistake

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Designed Burial of Rotten System on the way. If I'm not wrong, it seems to be an extremely clever deception by the powers and the deceived are clueless, including PMIK.

Mid-terms within first 2 years.

These incompetent MQM clowns can't achieve anything in the assemblies and then insult their voters by resigning from the position for which they were entrusted by their voters. These incompetent and corrupt mafia members should resign from politics and let other patriotic people come to the assemblies.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) leader and Minister for Information Technology, Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, on Sunday announced that he will be resigning from the federal cabinet, dealing a blow to the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government.

The announcement was made at a press conference held by the party in Karachi.

"We had supported [PTI] in forming the government. We held up our end of the deal but not even one point of out demands has seen any progress in these 16, 17 months," he said.

Despite quitting the cabinet, the MQM-P leader said that his party will not be withdrawing its support to the government.

The disgruntled federal minister further explained his disappointments with the ruling party, saying that "the party had neither proposed the name of Senator Farogh Naseem for the cabinet nor asked for the law ministry."

"We signed two agreements with the PTI: one in Banigala and another in Bahadurabad on some conditions," he said.

Siddiqui denied that his decision owed anything to Pakistan Peoples Party Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari's proposal to help topple the PTI government in exchange for ministries in Sindh government.

"This has nothing to do with that," he said.

"We had presented our demands before the ruling party but none were addressed during the past sixteen months and it is now pointless to be in the cabinet anymore," he added.

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/5...ui-announces-resignation-from-federal-cabinet

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom