What's new

MQM-P's Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui announces resignation from federal cabinet

Yep!

Economy is now out of the ICU and overall Structural Stability achieved... forex on the rise... Noora/Zardari/FuzlaGangsters/Chaudariz/MQM... all done...

PMIK has been very helpful
... though he needs to up his game if he wishes to return to power.. his choices of people is rather poor. Sorry!

We do need at least two years of interim setup and deep clean up within the entire system... what better than to have a woman as interim PM...

I think had there not been this Iran-US 'crisis' PMIK would have dessolved the assemblies..

A new Constituition and finally free n fair elections... burying the filth of past 70 years.

However, without Libeation of Karachi we cann't have a true economic revival...

Karachi
must become Federal Capital as well... let us call it Winter Capital... to give it a name... but Karachi needs to be Liberated at all costs...

Same for Gawadar...it must become a Federal Territory... otherwise, another 30 years of hues and cries...

Smaller provinces... direct elections and No More QabazGroups in Politics...

Only Performance Based Democracy with Aritifical Intelligence enabled Governance System.

I hope someone realises that there are too many Babuz ...and there is going to be a Massive Pension Crisis...

Instead of making Karachi and Gwadar federal territory, i would recommend converting all Divisions into Provincial/State level. We only need a Federal Law-making body, the rest need to be administrative, that should also control the number of law-makers and babus.

We do need at least two years of interim setup and deep clean up within the entire system... what better than to have a woman as interim PM...

Who do you have in mind?

Govt not going anywhere. MQM will be back with PTI just wanted to check their demand and rate otherwise MQM haven't done anything for karachi in last 10 years. No development nothing.

Only solution is make Karachi separate province.

Instead of making Karachi and Gwadar federal territory, i would recommend converting all Divisions into Provincial/State level. We only need a Federal Law-making body, the rest need to be administrative, that should also control the number of law-makers and babus.

Who do you have in mind?

Don’t need provinces, keep divisions as 2nd tier of government, pass divisional ordinance instead of provincial laws. I have already created the structure for entire government but corrupt mafia will never allow it.

Govt not going anywhere. MQM will be back with PTI just wanted to check their demand and rate otherwise MQM haven't done anything for karachi in last 10 years. No development nothing.

Only solution is make Karachi separate province.

Making separate province won’t fix things and PPP will never allow it.

Don’t need provinces, keep divisions as 2nd tier of government, pass divisional ordinance instead of provincial laws. I have already created the structure for entire government but corrupt mafia will never allow it.

Making separate province won’t fix things and PPP will never allow it.

Then keep playing same federal to province province to federal football game.

As soon as new elections are declared. Current government will be in jail for corruption

I am also karchiits, after 18 amendment karachi is permanently "lawaris". Political parties have their own interest in karachi they have nothing to do with karachi awam including MQM'P whatsoever.

Presidential system is only answer to eradicate this political garbage (blackmailing).

Presidential system is required in this domestic & regional politics.
....but how presidential system will make Karachi from "lawaris" to being cared for?
President will be from Punjab and Karachi will be more of the same.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Designed Burial of Rotten System on the way. If I'm not wrong, it seems to be an extremely clever deception by the powers and the deceived are clueless, including PMIK.

Mid-terms within first 2 years.
Mid-term no solution.
Establishment will do surgical carving of elections and more or less same people.

PTI should work with moderates in Karachi and people with the proper understanding of Local City Needs

l_104549_055946_updates.jpg

The old guards in MQM have no idea what to do

PTI should work with moderates in Karachi and people with the proper understanding of Local City Needs

l_104549_055946_updates.jpg

The old guards in MQM have no idea what to do

Karachi will take Inteqam e Sakhat from PTI by never voting for them ever again.

Demand is right PTI should give funds to them also make announcement like in press conference how much they have given to them

Weren't PTI ministers already slapping karachiites around just hour into being declared winners in General Selection 2018?

On 14th August the independence day of the country. The writing was on the wall. Now you are all zameer jaaging paisay maanging hukoomat giraaying

Well they have a Mayor in Sukkur though

What will be PTIs slogan in the next election?

Vote for Pakistan Muslim League Imran Niazi Group?

Here Some One become active ..!! :enjoy:

d2c102a6-5315-43ec-92a5-4c86b4cc7702.jpg

22195a82-69a7-473f-9922-fb98d5f9b48b.jpg

1ee5d406-75ca-4b84-9fa9-0ec0a26c9624.jpg

Attachments

• d2c102a6-5315-43ec-92a5-4c86b4cc7702.jpg
    d2c102a6-5315-43ec-92a5-4c86b4cc7702.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7,530
President will be from Punjab and Karachi will be more of the same.
stop this blame game drama, Punjab doesn't get any better treatment except Lahore.

I truly hate nawaz but lets be honest here it was Bhuttos and MQM that turned Karachi into a graveyard.

I was watching Juniad saleem last night and he claimed that 26% villages don't even have electricity yet while you spoiled city people never stop complaining.

Last edited:
mqm is a curse protected by extension boys!! if they were in half decent country the whole leadership of mqm will be rotting in jail!! but yahan tou maslihat ka kamal hai!

lolzzzzzz... nau ratan... lolzz aik or bhi thaa. vo allah ki Namat thaa.
bhai sahab siasatdaano ko ''Shehad (honey)'' aur dance parties se fursat mily to mulk track par aye na, yeh sab jhoot bolty hai ke funds nahi mil rahy.

cool. tell him to dance and collect trash while he is at it
you should troll him that might make a difference, i don't expect much from our politicians.

Back
Top Bottom