What's new

MQM - Political Desk

Point scoring being first party nonsense. Rest assured the support is in good books of MQM.

you need to shut your mouth and concentrate on operation tht i becomes successful, your rantings don't mean anything here okay, go find a spot and think about country ad stop obsessing abt MQM

you need to shut your mouth and concentrate on operation tht i becomes successful, your rantings don't mean anything here okay, go find a spot and think about country ad stop obsessing abt MQM

Heheh rotu ronay lag gaya!

First? Did you forget party which actually launched the operation?
where were noora league before airport attack?

@W11 ... tu rehn day bhai mqm Karachiites ki nazron may bhi giri hui ha ..
kaam karo phir baat karo ..4 flyover , 2 underpass bana daina development ni hoti ..10+ years ki governance may kuch teer ni mara mqm nay .

Last edited:
PTJI as usual blaming on RAW CIA and crying we didn't in confident before taking action!
All others standing beside with Pak Army
Go go Pak Army clean the mess created by PTJI

Oh so great.

images

What a pointless thread.

This is pathetic comment, even from you as Moderator.

Pakistan should be united to fight for the common cause. It is bad enough that the nation is already divided, and MQM's support is actually boosting the support for Pakistan in the time of need.

I expect you to support Pakistan army/ISI over TTP. If MQM can do this, why not you.

Definitely, the right thing to do, and it's important that they among other parties make their stances clear. Support the military, this is by far the most controversial campaign yet. The real key to the long term success of this operation is how it is perceived locally by people.

Support the army, reject the rhetoric of the apologists, our boys need our support. Good job MQM.

where were noora league before airport attack?

@W11 ... tu rehn day bhai mqm Karachiites ki nazron may bhi giri hui ha ..
kaam karo phir baat karo ..4 flyover , 2 underpass bana daina development ni hoti ..10+ years ki governance may kuch teer ni mara mqm nay .

Too late to talk about incident of Karachi Airport. Right now, Pakistan should be united to support the common cause. Nawaz Sharif has lended support for Pakistan army/ISI, and we have to acknowledge that Nawaz Sharif has learnt from his lesson by not listening to Pakistani army earlier and he is making amends for this now.

No more bickering and move on.

While the support of the operation is a good omen. MQM's leader has a history of supporting everything the establishment does in an effort to ensure their typical cozy status with the Army post Musharraf.

If tomorrow the Fauji Consortium launches a line of Toilet paper.. 90 will be the first to have bundles of it.

Other parties need to learn from MQM! I personally don't agree with some of their antics as a national party, but MQM has always had a very balsy attitude towards terrorism. Good going!
Hey Bouncer Muhajir of Altaf Hussain are number one enemies Pashtun people. I have first hand knowledge of this. They are back stabber and bad people. Government has to take same action against terrorist MQM. Altaf Hussain is a DON of Karachi.

Altaf Hussain is a biggest terrorist. He is a murderer of Dr. Farooq.

Well as long as any political party does good for the ordinary people its all good. Atleast MQM does not kill Pakistanis because of their religious beliefs or because they are too liberal.

Hey Bouncer Muhajir of Altaf Hussain are number one enemies Pashtun people. I have first hand knowledge of this. They are back stabber and bad people. Government has to take same action against terrorist MQM. Altaf Hussain is a DON of Karachi.

SHut ur racist trap. Idiot afghani

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom