What's new

MQM - Political Desk

I threw up
family-guy-puking-o.gif

Do mods really let members create threads based off tweets?

I threw up
family-guy-puking-o.gif

Do mods really let members create threads based off tweets?

u were once a sensible member, but sorry to say the quality of your posts have gone down recently, i have also noticed your activities in skyscrapercity, u r the one with ID PIA777 right, same trend there as well, try to think about it

u were once a sensible member, but sorry to say the quality of your posts have gone down recently, i have also noticed your activities in skyscrapercity, u r the one with ID PIA777 right, same trend there as well, try to think about it
I dont care hammy
10012428_258850854321325_8508044865744196770_n.jpg

I feel pitty for MQMiets here....Becharay flood kardetay hain forum ko threads se but phir bhee inhain koe ghass nahi dalta....:cray:

Bhai ko sharam karni chaye, abhi abhi jail se haya hai money laundering ke case mein. Aur baat gharibon ki karta hai.

Rajanpur is a district in southern part of Punjab province which touches Sindh province, MQM Rajanpur celebrated Altaf Hussain bail from scotland yard is its capital city.

MQM network is constantly expanding to all corners of Pakistan in a very systematic and organised way based on merits and local people not lotas based on its unique philosophy, people saying MQM is the party of one ethnicity should take lessons, MQM is against lotaism and electable politics and encourages making party workers its local rep

MQM Multan celebrated Altaf Hussain bail from scotland yard

Multan is one of the biggest cities of Pakistan and the biggest in southern part of Punjab province, Multan comes under the south Punjab committee of MQM which is rapidly expanding its network there. Mr Aftkhar Randhawa from city of Multan is also member of MQM's biggest decision making forum called Rabita committee.

MQM Punjab is divided into four sectors, MQM upper Punjab (rawalpindi) MQM Gujranwala, MQM central Punjab (Lahore) and MQM south Punjab (Multan)

MQM network is constantly expanding to all corners of Pakistan in a very systematic and organised way based on merits and local people not lotas based on its unique philosophy, people saying MQM is the party of one ethnicity should take lessons, MQM is against lotaism and electable politics and encourages making party workers its local rep

Views of a Pakistani from Gujranwala before joining the MQM

Gujranwala workers invite Altaf bhai to stay in their city when he first arrives in Pakistan

Last edited:
Get out... I'm from Gujranwala from what I remember there was a poster of Altaf Hussain and on it written it said "kuta" :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom