What's new

MQM - Political Desk

Haroon Rasheed on Pre-Election bomb attacks at MQM's 90 offices..

@Leader @Armstrong @nuclearpak @Awesome @jaibi @darkinsky

a karaye ka tatto pf PTI haroon is just imitating what his master(imran) is doing, imran just accused MQM, and now haroon rasheed has imitated his master to accuse MQM and the blame game carries on

one thing which i fail to understand with all imran;s dramebazi of fall off from the lifter and acting like he nearly escaped the death and what not even used ads for this purpose which is shameful to say the least, MQM still suspended all its activity which imran got injured

but we never saw the ganja and imran suspend even one minute of their election campaign just to mourn the dead of the bomb blasts?

it show the moral dignity of MQM and the morals of ganja and dramebaaz(both are of the same league mind me)

Last edited by a moderator:
a karaye ka tatto pf PTI haroon is just imitating what his master(imran) is doing, imran just accused MQM, and now haroon rasheed has imitated his master to accuse MQM and the blame game carries on

one thing which i fail to understand with all imran;s dramebazi of fall off from the lifter and acting like he nearly escaped the death and what not even used ads for this purpose which is shameful to say the least, MQM still suspended all its activity which imran got injured

but we never saw the ganja and imran suspend even one minute of their election campaign just to mourn the dead of the bomb blasts?

it show the moral dignity of MQM and the morals of ganja and dramebaaz(both are of the same league mind me)

A sane person either accept or reject the accusations, but you do neither. Instead you go all guns out against accuser, a typical MQM style.. Now to keep teasing you where it hurts the most, I am not going to talk about IK or HR or their election campaign etc because that's not the topic here, we are at MQM Political Desk, so lets stick to that. If you want to discuss something about IK, go to the thread and we'll talk there..

Now, historically speaking, MQM has a track record of killing its own people numerous times. Do you have anything to defend this accuse. Recent murder of Dr. Imran Farooq who was one of the founding member of MQM ws killed in UK and all investigations are going towards MQM leadership? MQM is the only party in Pakistan who's founding body is mostly dead and surprisingly all were assassinated. Another surprising aspect is, unlike any other political party in Pakistan and in the world, MQM never demanded any judicial inquiry of murders of its leaders or workers, even for their party's founding members, why? Heck they even tried their level best to create hurdles in any investigations which govt tried to conduct. Why they don't want the culprits to be brought to justice?

All these things are well known by a common man since decades now. So what moral dignity of MQM you are talking about? Whatever HR is saying in the clip, makes proper sense. MQM was having serious security threats from TTP and was under attack before elections, but right after election, all of the sudden all the threats are gone and no more attacks took place. MQM workers were out at streets to protest against PTI without no fear of bomb blasts whatsoever and they claimed that they couldn't do election campaign due to terror attacks on them..

Stop making others fool by these silly things, people now understand these things very well. So better stop making yourself a fool in front of us all..

A sane person either accept or reject the accusations, but you do neither. Instead you go all guns out against accuser, a typical MQM style.. Now to keep teasing you where it hurts the most, I am not going to talk about IK or HR or their election campaign etc because that's not the topic here, we are at MQM Political Desk, so lets stick to that. If you want to discuss something about IK, go to the thread and we'll talk there..

Now, historically speaking, MQM has a track record of killing its own people numerous times. Do you have anything to defend this accuse. Recent murder of Dr. Imran Farooq who was one of the founding member of MQM ws killed in UK and all investigations are going towards MQM leadership? MQM is the only party in Pakistan who's founding body is mostly dead and surprisingly all were assassinated. Another surprising aspect is, unlike any other political party in Pakistan and in the world, MQM never demanded any judicial inquiry of murders of its leaders or workers, even for their party's founding members, why? Heck they even tried their level best to create hurdles in any investigations which govt tried to conduct. Why they don't want the culprits to be brought to justice?

All these things are well known by a common man since decades now. So what moral dignity of MQM you are talking about? Whatever HR is saying in the clip, makes proper sense. MQM was having serious security threats from TTP and was under attack before elections, but right after election, all of the sudden all the threats are gone and no more attacks took place. MQM workers were out at streets to protest against PTI without no fear of bomb blasts whatsoever and they claimed that they couldn't do election campaign due to terror attacks on them..

Stop making others fool by these silly things, people now understand these things very well. So better stop making yourself a fool in front of us all..

ask your karaye ka tatto to give us some proof and show me any statement of rangers or police verifying this tattoo's claim

ask your karaye ka tatto to give us some proof and show me any statement of rangers or police verifying this tattoo's claim

if we give you that kind of stuff you don't accept that either! for example confession of terrorist target killer SHARUKH you claim it was under pressure!

the we give you proof videos of 12th may massacre you say that is also fake!

then we give you proof of Altaf's speeches of 13th May you say no no he meant something else!

then finally we give you Joint Investigation report of MQM target killers you say that is also a conspiracy against MQM!

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS EVEN IF ANGELS COME DOWN & TELL YOU THAT MQM & ALTAF ARE BAD YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT!

I'm trying to discuss things with you in a decent manner, so refrain from using the language you use at your home and use proper language if you want to discuss things here. And who the heck do you think you are to demand proofs and statement of rangers / police? Google it yourself you'll find plenty of proofs against MQM easily..

1000442_10151505996442462_546998119_n.jpg

936402_486819511387820_2017480878_n.png

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :yay: :yay: :yay: But wait isn't he a British national?

when is the "REFRENDUM" of MQM!!!????

itna drama! just a simple yes or NO would do! but knowing MQM they love to create drama! even jamshed Dasti didn't do as much drama as MQM!

when is the "REFRENDUM" of MQM!!!????

itna drama! just a simple yes or NO would do! but knowing MQM they love to create drama! even jamshed Dasti didn't do as much drama as MQM!

the answer is not so simple when PPP black mails MQM by target killing, through lyari gangsters and administrator rule in karachi

I don't understand one thing Critics always come from KP or Punjab where MQM didn't win a single seat and Nothing from Karachi where its always win?. Can any body tell me why is that?

I don't understand one thing Critics always come from KP or Punjab where MQM didn't win a single seat and Nothing from Karachi where its always win?. Can any body tell me why is that?

who said no one criticize MQM in Karachi? remember the dharna outside NA250 at teen talwar?

remember the liyari people & people of kati pahari area don't support MQM either!

rest of the areas MQM scares the people into submission OR give jobs to its supporters at their sector offices!

even more surprising is that no one even knows that PPP controls karachi, not MQM and nobody criticises PPP even for interior sindh

who said no one criticize MQM in Karachi? remember the dharna outside NA250 at teen talwar?

remember the liyari people & people of kati pahari area don't support MQM either!

rest of the areas MQM scares the people into submission OR give jobs to its supporters at their sector offices!

lyari people dont support MQM because they are scared of lyari gangsters, BTW farooq sattar has won the seat from lyari as well ;)

@W.11 Altaaf kai gher chappa par gaya hai :omghaha: :yay: Aesay kia ganday kaam hotay thay waha weasy? :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom