What's new

MQM (news and developments)

MQM down down.....ANP paindabad........................

he always abuses pukhtoons

If MQM is bad then ANP is just as bad ! Come to think of it there isn't a single political party in Pakistan thats worth anything even PTI is filled with a lot of crap but its probably the best of the lot..a very bad lot ! Hammmari qismaaat '47 mein jubbb Quaid-e-Azam died no one 1/100th man he was has come forth !

MQM down down.....ANP paindabad........................

he always abuses pukhtoons

so my support to ANP.Pukhtoons.

Am i only one who think ANP Leaders are TRAITORS

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3344412 said:
khariyat to hai bhen??
bilkul khairiyat hai.

If MQM is bad then ANP is just as bad ! Come to think of it there isn't a single political party in Pakistan thats worth anything even PTI is filled with a lot of crap but its probably the best of the lot..a very bad lot ! Hammmari qismaaat '47 mein jubbb Quaid-e-Azam died no one 1/100th man he was has come forth !
How can the red shirts be traitors they fought for azadi.

how can you say PTI is best of the lot when they literally import politicians from different parties and form the party over night, its like renting the politicians like PMLQ did

i support MQM because they bring people from poor background and not from the feudal background or chacha bhateja background, they bring merit people not stupid people just based on contacts and relations

i think you need to understand why MQM supports the local government system, these guys have proven their capability in that level and really helped people a lot

I see MQM as a party that messed up while doing violence... All in all they have great educated people in there just they neeed to get rid of their violence and ALtaf Hussein

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3344418 said:
PTI has done nothing for pakistan, PTI is all hoax which needs to proven with time
moka milega tabhi to karegi kuch PTI

I see MQM as a party that messed up while doing violence... All in all they have great educated people in there just they neeed to get rid of their violence and ALtaf Hussein

every political party has a militant wing, i have even seen imran khan having number of armed guards the question is who has broght weapons in karachi, it was not MQM, MQM didnt start arms race in karachi

MQM hadnt survived like how they were killed through military operation and then PPP civil war, after 90s but MQM survived

PPP-MQM agree on many points: Durrani

KARACHI: A meeting of the core committee of ruling Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) and Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) discussed matters relating to the constitution of Local Government System for Sindh province here at the Chief Minister House on Friday.

Following the meeting Sindh Minister for Local Bodies, Agha Siraj Durani said that meetings between the two sides have been taking place on daily basis and claimed that agreement on a number of points has so far been reached.

Senior minister Pir Mazharul Haq, Agha Siraj Durrani, Syed Murad Ali Shah and Rafique Engineer represented the PPP, while Dr Farooq Sattar, Syed Sardar Ahmed, Dr Sagheer Ahmed and Wassy Jalil attended the meeting from MQM's side.

It is pertinent to note here that the Sindh High Court (SHC) had ordered to hold Local Government elections within the stipulated period of 90 days.

The Sindh Government challenged the SHC order, contending that the LG system had not been formulated till now. The year for general elections had already begun and the holding of LG polls was not possible ahead of them, it further argued.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3344438 said:
every political party has a militant wing, i have even seen imran khan having number of armed guards the question is who has broght weapons in karachi, it was not MQM, MQM didnt start arms race in karachi

MQM hadnt survived like how they were killed through military operation and then PPP civil war, after 90s but MQM survived

Yes they do, but not to an extent of MQM..... MQM steals from random shop owners in Karachi ive seen it all and also blocks cars from going to work if thier party workers die... is this the way to behave? every speech of MQM is always blah blah i hate pathans...i blame it on ANP and also MQM

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3344438 said:
PPP-MQM agree on many points: Durrani

KARACHI: A meeting of the core committee of ruling Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) and Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) discussed matters relating to the constitution of Local Government System for Sindh province here at the Chief Minister House on Friday.

Following the meeting Sindh Minister for Local Bodies, Agha Siraj Durani said that meetings between the two sides have been taking place on daily basis and claimed that agreement on a number of points has so far been reached.

Senior minister Pir Mazharul Haq, Agha Siraj Durrani, Syed Murad Ali Shah and Rafique Engineer represented the PPP, while Dr Farooq Sattar, Syed Sardar Ahmed, Dr Sagheer Ahmed and Wassy Jalil attended the meeting from MQM's side.

It is pertinent to note here that the Sindh High Court (SHC) had ordered to hold Local Government elections within the stipulated period of 90 days.

The Sindh Government challenged the SHC order, contending that the LG system had not been formulated till now. The year for general elections had already begun and the holding of LG polls was not possible ahead of them, it further argued.

tell me sir do you hate PPP?

Yes they do, but not to an extent of MQM..... MQM steals from random shop owners in Karachi ive seen it all and also blocks cars from going to work if thier party workers die... is this the way to behave? every speech of MQM is always blah blah i hate pathans...i blame it on ANP and also MQM

tell me sir do you hate PPP?

what are you talking there are lots of pathans in MQM

MQM pashtun jalsa

277219_10150873680186373_917115769_o.jpg

Before 1986-87, Karachi was very safe and one of the best place to live through-out Pakistan. The Only Achievement I see from MQM is only this violence, and control race which started by MQM. Which is followed by then PPP, and last ANP. btw in early 90s there was no ANP, still there was violence... which also clears that who started this violence bhagta khori, ethical differences. MQM successfully raped one of the biggest city of Pakistan for their power. And killed 100s of Mahajirs (not Pakhtoons, Sindhi or Punjabis alone). Even Altaf hussain killed 60+ people by his hands, what else you can expect from a party who follow this Guy?

PS: This doesn't mean ANP or PPP are doing good in replying. May be this so called war started by MQM, but now ANP and PPP are equally responsible for this "Control Game"

Before 1986-87, Karachi was very safe and one of the best place to live through-out Pakistan. The Only Achievement I see from MQM is only this violence, and control race which started by MQM. Which is followed by then PPP, and last ANP. btw in early 90s there was no ANP, still there was violence... which also clears that who started this violence bhagta khori, ethical differences. MQM successfully raped one of the biggest city of Pakistan for their power. And killed 100s of Mahajirs (not Pakhtoons, Sindhi or Punjabis alone). Even Altaf hussain killed 60+ people by his hands, what else you can expect from a party who follow this Guy?

PS: This doesn't mean ANP or PPP are doing good in replying. May be this so called war started by MQM, but now ANP and PPP are equally responsible for this "Control Game"

in this way when MQM ruled with PMLQ in musharraf period was the golden age of karachi, when there was no PPP, no ANP no jamaat etc

when urdu speakers vote MQM and no other party, MQM is called ethnic party but when PMLN wins only from punjab, when ANP wins only from KP its not called ethnic party, truth is even punjabis in karachi vote PMLN etc

Back
Top Bottom