What's new

MQM MPA Shot Dead

46 killed, 123 hurt in Karachi violence
Updated at: 1430 PST, Tuesday, August 03, 2010

KARACHI: The death toll from spate of violence in Karachi has risen to 46 while at least 123 wounded in the fresh violence incidents.

The mob torched dozens of vehicles, petrol pumps and shops as situation remained tense and normal life stand still in the metropolis.

Several petrol pumps were set on fire and the roads wore a deserted look. Aerial firing was also reported across the city.

On the other hand, a complete strike is being observed in several cities of interior Sindh over killing of MQM MPA Raza Haider.

All educational institutions in Karachi remained closed today and examinations have been postponed after violent incidents broke out after killing of MPA Raza Haider on Monday evening.

On the directives of Interior Minister Rehman Malik, security has beefed up and additional contingents of police and Rangers patrolling in different areas.

In Liaquatabad, unknown persons set ablaze Geo News staff van. Several vehicles also set on fire in many cities of interior Sindh.

46 killed, 123 hurt in Karachi violence

Intersenting point is that, when some opens thread about death of ANP/pashtun in karachi, then people starts bashing abt MQM, and when there is a thread about MQM MPA's death, then people are still bashing MQM.

Dude leave these anti MQM people enjoying with Nawaz and Zardari, we are happy with MQM, Mustafa Kamal, etc.....

i posted NFP's last article called Excuses , excuses .... i will post the link later just read it for a sec , you will know how true is it i will quote a line here """""In case of a suicide attack in a mosque or a shrine (in Punjab), just utter the following two words: “Blackwater and America.” In case of a similar suicide attack in Karachi, just say: “MQM!”

http://http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/columnists/19-smokers-corner-excuses%2C-excuses-170-hh-04

While browsing web came across this. No offence intended:

MQM+spider+trap.jpg

Traitor is the person who burnt Pakistani Flag, called Pakistan Creation as a mistake. Traitor is the person who killed 100s of Pakistani, and then run away to another country, and now doing this mass killing while using his "Boys". Traitor is the person who made what karachi is now, burning city.

how about jinnahpur , u didnt mention it ? MQM was accused of all and later were admited by ex armed forces generals that it was all conspiracy , another was hakim saeed murder later confirmed by IB cheif that was a conspiracy and they were never involved ... give it few more years and the above acusations wil come to light as well.

What is ur prob if he is in UK? That cant change that fact that he has the most organized party of Pakistan, his party has state of the art media wing which keeps him updated about every event in pakistan, he's more informed about every event of pakistan, thats why he makes good decisions on good time, for example, when whole country was in favor of peace deal with talibans, only MQM was aware of talibans and was against those peace deal, whole country was against MQM on that issue, but time prove that MQM was right and others were wrong.

What is proof that MQM is disturbing peace of karachi?
Otherwise dont post here.

yes they are the most organized party after talibans! and you are right their media wing is very strong making propaganda in favour of MQM!!!

what proof do you have ANP is causing the problems in karachi? or for that matter that mqm is not causing problem??? this raza haider dies and 50 people get killed 150 injured who is doing this OFCOURSE MQM!! just like PPP did after benazir murder!

as for MQM if they are so innocent why are they supporting MR.10%?? why did they support a dictator like Musharraf???

they ran from the country but don't act like leaders!!! altaf wants to be british national and still be a leader!!! tell him to be on one side please either be a pakistani and be a leader and come back or be a british forget pakistan and stop being a leader of pakistanis!

no he dont MQM wants him to stay the leader becuase he is the leader and chairman of MQM , look around pakistan the crises we have is because we dont have a leadership no one is out there to take the country forward .. MQM doesnt want it , secondly if AH comes he wil be attacked , just to refresh your denial mode memory this post is about an elected member who was shot dead in a mosque sprayed with 30 bullets + benazir + zia and many many other. Please stop your childish rant of calling AH a traitor just becuase he doesnt live in Pakistan , MQM knows if he comes he wil be attacked and they will never let it happen - period

no he dont MQM wants him to stay the leader becuase he is the leader and chairman of MQM , look around pakistan the crises we have is because we dont have a leadership no one is out there to take the country forward .. MQM doesnt want it , secondly if AH comes he wil be attacked , just to refresh your denial mode memory this post is about an elected member who was shot dead in a mosque sprayed with 30 bullets + benazir + zia and many many other. Please stop your childish rant of calling AH a traitor just becuase he doesnt live in Pakistan , MQM knows if he comes he wil be attacked and they will never let it happen - period

ok pak-marine enough of your rant! same goes for you hasnain2009!

now i think for you me and everyone pakistan is above ALTAF OR MQM! how can we fix this problem of karachi & of pakistan?

raza haider=SHAHEED!

47 innocent people dead!!

what hypocrisy!! what makes 47 people not shaheed and raza haider shaheed????? amazing two faced pakistani politicans

FCUK Pakistan and some of its illogical people! Stupid people!

Two days ago PIA plane crashed (200 dead), yesterday Floods (1000 dead), today is MQM riot violences, and tmw??

Pakistan never better next day, keep killing everyday for no reasons! It seems to me, Pakistanis mostly care about military and army, but doesn't care its own people. What a corrupt!

Sorry, wasting my times. West is best, I am glad to live.

Are u alright...?:woot:
u should not think like that...
U think west is best? what u will do if tomorrow they start killing u basis of ethnicity or religion?:agree:
U will be looking for Pak Army then..:lol:
Pak Army is the only institution pplz be looking at in the time of need ..not the politicians evilz.
dont think that west will alwayz be peaceful u never know what kind of monsters r sitting there and dont know when they get hungry and start eating pplz:lol:
Im telling u the truth in the next five years u will find no safe place in the west...based on the game going on the world over..:woot:
u will be trying to run bak to Pak then to save ur lives..
Once my buddy got beaten up in Windsor , Canada three years ago by a blak man 1 O'Clock at night. The Black guy broke his right leg in three pieces using baseball bad.... He was in life and death situation for a month in hospital. The Detroit is the worst place u cant even walk on the streets even in daylight. U get killed or robbed any time and the same is true for many major cities in US and Canada..
whatever i said above is based on witnesses and pplz experience around the world.
Anywayz i appologize if i said something wrong which u dont like..

:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:
Another person living in caves :lol::lol:

As per Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)'s one hadith, In current situation Muslims should move to hills and live there even they need to survive while eating roots of the tree. So, i wont mind living in the caves.

Its all about the people like you who eat bug, knowingly.

Calling Pakistan creation a mistake isn't any hidden truth, it is the known fact. MQM 'Boys' are also reality, you also might be a part of them that's why behaving in such manner.

If MQM had key place in Govt, then MQM would have finished target killing, as they did during Musharraf's tenure.

PPP kills MQM people and MQM kills PPP people.

Both find easy excuse to put blame on a third party.

Bad omen for security of Pakistan.

Karachi shut after over 40 killed in clashes

Tuesday, 03 Aug, 2010

KARACHI: Clashes that killed at least 40 people overnight in Karachi scared residents off its streets on Tuesday as Pakistan’s largest city was on alert for more violence after the shooting of a leader in a dominant political party.

Police said more than 90 people were wounded and dozens of vehicles and shops torched as mobs who took to the streets after Raza Haider, a member of the provincial Sindh Assembly from the Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM), was gunned down on Monday along with his bodyguard while attending a funeral.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Karachi shut after over 40 killed in clashes

Back
Top Bottom