What's new

MQM MPA Shot Dead

PPP kills MQM people and MQM kills PPP people.

Both find easy excuse to put blame on a third party.

Bad omen for security of Pakistan.

Oh...finally some one with inside information:rofl::rofl:
Tell me more..:lol::lol:

you have your opinion note that there has been hardly a case when general sahab's come in the picture to clearify some thing .. any how its beside the point ............ MQM has won it all , hard core critiques are recomending MQM for their stance against every thing , they were the first to condemn this talibanisation of Pakistan when most of the pakistanis were in denial mode ... they woke up very late when it started affecting their own lives. Unfortunatly this is how we learn "" Jutay ki zaban "" give it few more years sir Pakistanis dont have any option except MQM
probably because of racist reasons? they dont' get alone with Pathans and Punjabis and here there is a terror menace comprising of the two, obviously it MQM would be jumping up and down calling them out.

probably because of racist reasons? they dont' get alone with Pathans and Punjabis and here there is a terror menace comprising of the two, obviously it MQM would be jumping up and down calling them out.

So protesting against talibans is bcoz of racism? :lol: :lol:

Another person direct from caves.... So the count goes on..

Ever heard of "Gulzar Khan Khatak?", he's pure pashtun, and member of MQM Rabitaa Committee, which makes decisions.

PS: I m happy that people like u dont like MQM....:pakistan:

Maybe haqiqi, but definitely not MQM. :rolleyes:

The only people scared of MQM are the ones who've never been out of their house or have heard too many horror stories about MQM :D

Jeez people, if an important party member of ANY party is killed, collateral damage is to be expected because we're a nation of very violent people. When Benazir was shot dead, PPP members went on a rampage...hell even ANP members went out on a rampage in areas around al-asif/sorabhgoth, ahsanabad, etc.

It's all about power. Karachi is one of the most important cities in Pak and the biggest financial center of Pak....everyone wants a slice of the pie.

what is happening right now is very different from what ensued after BB's death. That was destruction of property with limited human loss, not justified. This is shoot at anything that looks a little bit of fair in complexion from MQM jiyales, a total violent respond with automatic rifles shooting at random people of different ethnicity along with destruction of property.

alas, MQM is a sad reality of Pakistan with very violent motive and response. I appreciate the fact, though, that they're still in the political circle but it's obvious they'll never shed off their kalashinkov culture, their bhaata khori and other criminal ways or it will take them some more years or decades to do so. In the meantime, I would just say to ANP and PPP and other races to just play it cool, there is no use fighting with MQM, let them be, they're a sad reality of Pakistan, hopefully that time will come soon when MQM will be a true "national" politcal party. At least that way no innocent person would get killed, 60 people dead in just two days is no joke.

So protesting against talibans is bcoz of racism? :lol: :lol:

Another person direct from caves.... So the count goes on..

Ever heard of "Gulzar Khan Khatak?", he's pure pashtun, and member of MQM Rabitaa Committee, which makes decisions.

PS: I m happy that people like u dont like MQM....:pakistan:

60 people dead, right in the city where you live, and your'e laughing like a donkey, shame.

60 people dead, right in the city where you live, and your'e laughing like a donkey, shame.

I m on ground here in karachi....where are u? Not even in pakistan...just dont criticize me:hitwall:

I dont see any details about it, but ya...they want action against land grabbers, encroacher, land grabbers and drug dealers and people involved in the robberies, who funds talibans.

Sattar and come out and just say that they want a mass murder of Pathans. The we-have-Pashtun-members, this-is-not-ethnic argument does not work on any rational mind.

Demanding an armed operation and the chaos on the streets has made MQM thinking clear.

It should be made clear to the MQM that an entire city of nearly 18 million people cannot be under the thumb of a single party. Attempts at controlling the whole city and trying to get it under your thumb cannot and do not work. Stop acting like thugs trying to maintain a one-party city.

As I've stated earlier, blind MQM supporters do not have any moral authority on gun-toting and turf-war and neither can they claim any moral superiority on NRO-esque stuff.

Stop trying to be the victim here since this is not a black and white demarcation of blame.

MQM should stop trying to act to be the sole representative of an entire region of an entire city and behave in a way that respects the views of a diverse group of people. Same goes for ANP and PPP.

There's no point in arguing with die-hard MQM supporters, since they're blinded by anything but rationality. If one's a die-hard supporter of anything and cannot call one's own kettle black, I'm sorry but there's nothing left to argue.

do me a favor, go outside and laugh on the dead bodies, you're having a ball aren't you.

No i cant do your work here, for that u will have to come here in karachi, and today i m very tired and sad, coz of lifting his dead body

raza-haider-MQM1-640x480.jpg

Here are some statements from a TTP spokesman:-

"Your brothers are avenging the Muslim martyrs in Karachi... May Allah punish [Reza Haider] as much as he deserves."

‎"[Haider] was a.. prominent member of the MQM Party, which is accused of killing many of those loyal to the Shahada."

‎"Your Taliban brothers... were able to kill the apostate Shiite Reza Haider... along with 3 colleagues and his son."

Sattar and come out and just say that they want a mass murder of Pathans. The we-have-Pashtun-members, this-is-not-ethnic argument does not work on any rational mind.

Demanding an armed operation and the chaos on the streets has made MQM thinking clear.

And when that happened? Or u just rose from ur bed and started typing?

Back
Top Bottom