What's new

MQM leaders get life sentence

@VRSOLDIERS

stop wasting your time the MQM leader is a british national! video footage is proof of 12th may! karachi was hijacked by MQM on 12th may! MQM leader has 100 cases against him! he calls division of the sub-continent a big blunder(indirectly calling pakistan a mistake)!

YET

people support him no point debating when debate will just go round in circles & lead you to nowhere! NAZI party & MQM ar similar!

PTI is doing the same thing in Sindh what do you think PTi's workers were doing in rasool bux palijo's Sindh long march

which sindh march are you talking about the 11 nov. one or the one on 8th april?? i read something about the 8th april one but unable to find anything regarding PTI's workers/statements regarding that.... kindly give me a refrence...

Any one can change the title of that video to Rigging by peoples party in kemari
Does that means ppp was doing rigging in kemari
You cannot prove that the rigging video was shot in karachi hyderabad or in any other part of sindh and you cannot prove that it was done by any party because it was not shown that who voted for which party

a soild point you have there.. but you can see the face of the presiding officer who was stamping and i think its quite easy to find out which station was she on... whichever party did it, just declare the results invalid and had a re-poll..... one more thing yaar deep down every party worker/well-wisher knows how much his party was involved in rigging... seriously this point aint worth discussing anymore...

he was opposing the operation while it was under progress
he changed his stance when it was near completion

same difference dude!!!! my previous statement still implies here as well

[/QUOTE]Sindh high court Bar requested the government to put those containers [/QUOTE]

seriously??? any news clippings or statements to back it up?? because according to last reports even the bloody govt. was in dilemma that who placed these containers.. common sense arises some more questions

1. why would sindh bar council ask the govt. to do that?
2. and govt (as it was totally opposing the lawyer movement) was so polite to accept their request?
3. if there were two rallies why werent rangers and police deployed to act as buffer?
4. the route of both rallies could have been sorted out in such a way that it would be safe for both of them

as imran khan said... puray mulk main aik glass nahi toota magar karachi.....

[/QUOTE]BTW Any one can edit wikipedia
wikipedia is not a reliable source [/QUOTE]

true but sadly its the only source we have....

@VRSOLDIERS

stop wasting your time the MQM leader is a british national! video footage is proof of 12th may! karachi was hijacked by MQM on 12th may! MQM leader has 100 cases against him! he calls division of the sub-continent a big blunder(indirectly calling pakistan a mistake)!

YET

people support him no point debating when debate will just go round in circles & lead you to nowhere! NAZI party & MQM ar similar!
soo true!!!! the whole idea of MQM (providing power to the people on grass root level) was nice but they chose the wrong path, had worst people to lead and went on to make one blunder after another

i strongly believe that me and my fellow debaters here would be unable to convince each other... but one must say, how he feels about something, most of the points have been presented and the discussion is heading straight to a dead end... thats the reason i am on the verge of stop replying on this thread!!!

seriously??? any news clippings or statements to back it up?? because according to last reports even the bloody govt. was in dilemma that who placed these containers.. common sense arises some more questions

1. why would sindh bar council ask the govt. to do that?
2. and govt (as it was totally opposing the lawyer movement) was so polite to accept their request?
Chief justice was supposed to visit Malir Bar,mazar e quaid and than karachi bar sindh high court bar

Abrar hussain president sindh high court bar requested the government to block some areas by containers
i heard this at mubashir lucmans talk show
anyways 12 may is in High court now and we should leave it
it has been discussed too many times already

Chief justice was supposed to visit Malir Bar,mazar e quaid and than karachi bar sindh high court bar

Abrar hussain president sindh high court bar requested the government to block some areas by containers
i heard this at mubashir lucmans talk show
anyways 12 may is in High court now and we should leave it
it has been discussed too many times already
i doubt any results coming out soon!!! as i still remember our beloved parties surrounding the courts on the earlier hearings!!!

btw govtt. didnt back any areas by containers the block Shrah e faisal... and that was plain stupid!!!

whats wrong with this march??? almost every national party was there!!!
plus what they talked about was provincial autonomy, water issue n rights of sindh and i believe such things fall on MQM agenda as well!!!

in this same march workers of the nationalist parties went to abdullah shah ghazi's mazar to pray for independence of Sindh

in this same march workers of the nationalist parties went to abdullah shah ghazi's mazar to pray for independence of Sindh
did they pray for independent sindh??? i am sorry to bother you again but can you again provide some newspaper links that certify your comment??

2ndly even if they did, it were the only the nationalists who prayed not everyone in march!!!!

such comments strangely come from such people who consider creation of pakistan a mistake!!!

btw remember the link of that imran khan interview?? here is the full version and you can skip to 4:40 to find you answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
did they pray for independent sindh??? i am sorry to bother you again but can you again provide some newspaper links that certify your comment??

2ndly even if they did, it were the only the nationalists who prayed not everyone in march!!!!

such comments strangely come from such people who consider creation of pakistan a mistake!!!

sorry i wrote abdullah shah ghazi's mazar
it was actually Shah abdul latif bhitai's mazar/shrine
It was a long march by rasool pux palijo's party and PTI was there to support their cause
ji-at.jpg

btw remember the link of that imran khan interview?? here is the full version and you can skip to 4:40 to find you answer :)

YouTube - TalkBack w/ Wajahat Khan & Imran Khan Ep4 Pt1

he just denied what was written in that newspaper
he should have replied the newspaper in the past when that news was printed

sorry i wrote abdullah shah ghazi's mazar
it was actually Shah abdul latif bhitai's mazar/shrine
It was a long march by rasool pux palijo's party and PTI was there to support their cause
ji-at.jpg

yaar PTi was there to support the cause of that march i.e. giving sindhis the 'rights'... just like shaheed bhutto group n MMA... did they pray for sindh independence with AT?? get the point??? and dude i am still waiting for a link to a 'proper' newspaper!!!!

he just denied what was written in that newspaper
he should have replied the newspaper in the past when that news was printed

hahahaha... you really think a bloody one column news was worth replying to??? plus if it was such a 'truth' MQM would have blasted imran after his outrage on 12th may!!!

and yeah what do you say about altaf 'bhais' comment about creation of pakistan being a mistake???

yaar PTi was there to support the cause of that march i.e. giving sindhis the 'rights'... just like shaheed bhutto group n MMA... did they pray for sindh independence with AT?? get the point??? and dude i am still waiting for a link to a 'proper' newspaper!!!!

hahahaha... you really think a bloody one column news was worth replying to??? plus if it was such a 'truth' MQM would have blasted imran after his outrage on 12th may!!!

and yeah what do you say about altaf 'bhais' comment about creation of pakistan being a mistake???

I do not have any problem with such comments coming from any party

I am just saying that PTI is doing the same ethnic politics in sindh just like JSQM STP PPP and AT

for your information one of the cause of the march was to send those people back to India who came to Sindh after 1954 =>Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
isnt this Racial politics

Back
Top Bottom