What's new

MQM leaders get life sentence

this is very gud. im happy with the courts. let them hang all those involved in criminal activities.

Many of the MQM leaders are also induldged in these murderous activities . Justice should also be served for them as well .
Everybody in Karachi knows their murderous activities ..!

Further i think , by blocking Haqiqi Leaders will give a clean chit to MQM to do whatever with compleet impunity . There should be some entity present which could serve a roll of opposition and could act as whistle blowers for the wrong deeds of MQM .
I am not saying that MQM is totally composed of gangs and Mafia leaders , over the past years they have done an outstanding job for the developement and prosperity of the city of Karachi , but rise in crime and the affliation of some MQM members with criminals dosent earns them a good respect ..!

There should be some entity present which could serve a roll of opposition and could act as whistle blowers for the wrong deeds of MQM .
..!

yeh that was the idea behing creating mqm-haqiqi (divide and rule) but fortunate for us and unfortunate for some i didnt work and turned out to be a miserable faliure :pakistan:

KARACHI: The court has awarded life imprisonment to leaders of Mohajir Qaumi Movement (Haqiqi) Afaq Ahmed and Aamir Khan in a case of murder. The court established in central jail has announced the punishment on Wednesday.

Farooq Siddiqui, the brother of Muttahida Qaumi Movement(MQM) leader Haroon Siddiqui had been killed after being severely tortured in Landhi on June 19,1992. Police had presented challan against Aamir, Dildar and Masroor but they had been acquitted in 1995.

Aamir Khan and Afaq Ahmed were accused of giving shooting orders.

Mohajir Qaumi Movement leaders get life sentence

Title of the post is misleading. It should be

"Murderers imprisoned for life" in the description you can mention that they were active members of MQM. Why the hell is this reporting trying to give it a political touch first and criminal reporting later?

Its not only punjabis who believe MQM has no support in karachi and hyderabad.
Many people in sindh say the same thing.
I heard Dr qadir magsi once say on TV show that the day klashnikov culture,bhatta culture ends in karachi and free and fair elections are held that day MQMs seats will get confined to two towns of the city.

STPP rally for rights of Sindh | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online
A huge rally of the Sindh Tarqi Passand Party (STPP) on Thursday demanded immediate expulsion of illegal immigrants, who entered the province after 1954, and right of rule on Sindh and its resources including oil, gas, Indus River, Karachi port and natural resources be reserved for the locals.
He said: “If free and fair elections will held, the MQM will be restricted to two towns of the City.”
Under the slogan of ‘Karachi is Sindh’ rally, led by STPP chairman Dr Qadir Magsi, was started from Mazar-e-Quaid and turned into a mass gathering at Tibet Centre on MA Jinnah Road. Thousands of people from all over the province participated in the protest rally.

Qadir magsi is mentally retarded
and his party can never even wnin in union council elections
and this HUGE rally he did in Karachi had people from Hyderabad and interior sindh who were filled in buses and brought here
His party is nothing if you compare it to any faction of JSQM
Criticizing MQM is a cheap way to gain some popularity for many parties

Qadir magsi is mentally retarded
and his party can never even wnin in union council elections
and this HUGE rally he did in Karachi had people from Hyderabad and interior sindh who were filled in buses and brought here
His party is nothing if you compare it to any faction of JSQM
Criticizing MQM is a cheap way to gain some popularity for many parties

He is not the only one Imran khan is also the same kind ... he is a lost case and only way he get popularity is by critising MQM.

Title of the post is misleading. It should be

"Murderers imprisoned for life" in the description you can mention that they were active members of MQM.

addition contd .... " they were active members of mqm in the beganing of 90's when the state agencies decided to break mqm by creating a rival faction of haqiqi

nice!!!!! time for the 12 may investigations to start as well!!!!

hope our 'peaceful' parties like MQM n PPP wont have a problem with that!!!

He is not the only one Imran khan is also the same kind ... he is a lost case and only way he get popularity is by critising MQM.
dude he is popular all over pakistan not like altaf 'bhai'!!!!

plus unlike him he took a stand on whatever he thought is right, he might have made soem mistakes but the bottom line is he 'took' a stand.. ahev you ever seen MQM doing the same??? altaf bhai always waits for the public reaction on major issues n then talks... plus i wonder why MQM is always willing to take ministries in every govt. if you won seats it doesnt mean have to take ministries, 'sometimes' your agenda doesnt meet the govt. one

ps: remind me wasnt it altaf who burned pakistani flag on 'mizaar-e-quaid' on 14th august 1979?? some patriotism!!!!

Altaf's party wins Seats with high majority
unlike PTI
We all saw how PTI lost from na-55 and from other areas

plus unlike him he took a stand on whatever he thought is right, he might have made soem mistakes but the bottom line is he 'took' a stand.. ahev you ever seen MQM doing the same??? altaf bhai always waits for the public reaction on major issues n then talks...
Imran khan has also taken many U-turns
He was totally against malakand operation but later he changed his stance on Malakand operation
he said “Now that the operation has been started, it must reach its logical end"
you can read it here => Imran changes stance on Malakand operation

Plus in 1996 he visited Nine zero azizabad and said Altaf hussain is a revolutionary leader
but later he started criticizing MQM and after that he changed again infront of media and said MQM and PTI are natural allies
plus i wonder why MQM is always willing to take ministries in every govt. if you won seats it doesnt mean have to take ministries, 'sometimes' your agenda doesnt meet the govt. one
After Last elections PPP and Pmln decided to make government and MQM was not in the government at that time but it was still supporting PPP's government but after a few months Pmln left the government
only after that MQM joined the government otherwise without MQM's support it was almost impossible for peoples party to run the government
and MQM has more seats in the parliament than ANP or JUI(F)
but still ANP and JUI have more ministries than MQM
If MQM wanted ministries than it would have took more ministries than ANP
ps: remind me wasnt it altaf who burned pakistani flag on 'mizaar-e-quaid' on 14th august 1979?? some patriotism!!!!
Altaf was just a student who formed a new party in KU
he did his first protest infront of Mazar e quaid
He was arrested by the police and later he was released
If you think he really burned Pakistans Flag during that protest why he was not Punished by any court of law for that

-
And by the way Imran khan is the same guy who was praising Amir khan and Afaq ahmed few months ago he even had many meetings with workers of haqiqi he was trying to convince Both factions of Haqiqi to resolve their mutual differences and work as a single party against MQM
Haqiqi is a banned organization It was not right to do these secret meetings with them
it is clear that he wanted to start Bloodshed in karachi

Last edited by a moderator:

His name bigger than his politics. Call me back when PTI wins seats as proof of his political popularity. Perhaps people realized he is a good philanthrophist and cricketer, but not necessarily a good politician. PTI is just a fad amongst the youngster population and providing a point for them to rally. However, pick elections in any country and the young population is the least likely to vote. PTI can continue to dream on.

plus unlike him he took a stand on whatever he thought is right, he might have made soem mistakes but the bottom line is he 'took' a stand.. ahev you ever seen MQM doing the same???

So you are willing to forgive Imran of his mistakes while not providing the same benefit of doubt to Altaf. I am not aware of how much hands MQM has in political violence, but the others are not free from it either.

altaf bhai always waits for the public reaction on major issues n then talks... plus i wonder why MQM is always willing to take ministries in every govt.

In the words of Norman Finkelstein, politics is not to convince people of something exactly opposite of what they believe. It is to convince people to take action on what they already know in the bottom of their hearts. In this frame of reference, Altaf may only be doing good politics. Taking a bold stand on minority rights in this country of religious nut jobs is not easy. He has been consistent in the policy for dealing with terrorism as well, when the whole country appeared to be willing to surrender to Taliban in Swat.

So far it has always been Imran who has appeared confused on several issues and flip flopping. I am afraid to say he isn't very smart and doesn't take time to think things through. Has Imran offered any reasonable positions on tackling the Taliban issue short of surrender. Has he been taking similarly vehement positions against the excesses committed by the ruling elite. He appears to be overly obsessed with the sins of MQM alone, which in my humble opinion appear to be much less compared to the feudal run political parties.

PTI at this stage appears to me to be an overly idealistic and much less pragmatic than MQM.

Last edited:
Haqiqi is a banned organization It was not right to do these secret meetings with them
I would like to know when haqiqi was banned and who banned it.
what were the reasons for the ban.

Altaf's party wins Seats with high majority
unlike PTI
We all saw how PTI lost from na-55 and from other areas

how old is MQM and how old is PTI?? hope you saw the 'rigging' videos on youtube, but no action was taken, plenty of people i know went in to cast a vote but their vote had already been cast. plus its more easy to earn people's sympathy on the bases of cast and language!!!!

Imran khan has also taken many U-turns
He was totally against malakand operation but later he changed his stance on Malakand operation
he said “Now that the operation has been started, it must reach its logical end"
you can read it here => Imran changes stance on Malakand operation

please read it again.... all i can sort out, he is saying that once it has started it should reach its end.... he was never in favor of starting it but as it has begun its not worth leaving it in the middle, the damage has already been done...

Plus in 1996 he visited Nine zero azizabad and said Altaf hussain is a revolutionary leader
but later he started criticizing MQM and after that he changed again infront of media and said MQM and PTI are natural allies
YouTube - Imran Khan Praised Altaf ????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ???

he said they are natural allies as both parties want to bring feudalism to an end and get the people on the grass root level to be involved in politics... as for this clip, can you please post what he answers as well???

After Last elections PPP and Pmln decided to make government and MQM was not in the government at that time but it was still supporting PPP's government but after a few months Pmln left the government
only after that MQM joined the government otherwise without MQM's support it was almost impossible for peoples party to run the government
and MQM has more seats in the parliament than ANP or JUI(F)
but still ANP and JUI have more ministries than MQM
If MQM wanted ministries than it would have took more ministries than ANP

dude one thing, MQM always wants ministries... coming to the point now... can you please explain how was it impossible to runt he government without MQM's support??? i mean as you said they already were backing up the govt. so why the ministries???

btw ANP has 1 minister in the cabinet and MQM has 2 :)

Altaf was just a student who formed a new party in KU
he did his first protest infront of Mazar e quaid
He was arrested by the police and later he was released
If you think he really burned Pakistans Flag during that protest why he was not Punished by any court of law for that

he was imprisoned for 9 months and was supposed to recieve 90 lashes as well... though the lashes were written off he still went to jail and was released in april 1980

And by the way Imran khan is the same guy who was praising Amir khan and Afaq ahmed few months ago he even had many meetings with workers of haqiqi he was trying to convince Both factions of Haqiqi to resolve their mutual differences and work as a single party against MQM

any proof of such meetings??

2ndly if he were to start bloodshed he would have organized gangs just like JI, MQM n PPP

and when was haqiqi banned???

Back
Top Bottom