What's new

MQM ke badmashi

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058527 said:
karachi bhi afghanistan nahi hai, jaake apne afghanistan main badmashi dekhao
This is a tactic of MQM, kill pashtuns by labeling them talibans, afghans etc. All of your ranting against afghans is actually meant for pakistani pashtuns, abi tum ne kaha ke "pathano ko unki awakat yaad dilai he"..why so much hate against poor labourers, drivers , watchmen pashtuns?
Dont compare punjabis with yourselves, punjabi barrhe dil wale log hain. Hum pathan aur punjabi aik dosre ka mazak gupshup may urrate rehte hain, lekin aik dosre ki lashain nahi girate.

Best place to live in Karachi is Clifton, worst places to live are where both Urdu speaking and Phustu Speaking communities are merged. Who so ever has started the thread may have faced it once, but I usually face it every 3rd forth day. So what do i do? I always use Shahra-e-Faisal and avoid sadar in noon. Just one thing ANP/MQM/PPP/JSQM are all responsible for what is happening in Karachi. It would be completely unfair to say that MQM is the worst party in Karachi, If i take a view, i ll place ANP in the worst place,PPP in the second and MQM as third.

Hum badmashi aur ghunda gardi karne wali qaum nahi hain. Izat-mand logo ki izat karte hain, aur badmasho ka mun torrte hain.

i know your style, try to be racist idiot else where, and when faced with guys who can befittingly reply you, try to act innocent victimised guy of the society..

i dont think an ANP guy can be classified with izzat mand, masum qoum

if a drug mafia, transport mafia, prostitute mafia living with fake pakistani passport is an izzat mand insan then you have taught lesson to the very bad conscience of me!!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058826 said:
i know your style, try to be racist idiot else where, and when faced with guys who can befittingly reply you, try to act innocent victimised guy of the society..

Its MQM style to play innocent and victim. Bhatakhori aur target killings k khilaf sub se barh kar ahtejaj karte hain, lekin sub ko maloom he ke karne wale kaun hain...magar-mach k ansoo bahana koi inn se sikay.
Hum logo may munafikat nahi he, jub kisi ko marte hain, tu alal-ailan marte hain, buzdulo ki tara motorcycle par sawar ho kar firing karke nahi.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058826 said:

if a drug mafia, transport mafia, prostitute mafia living with fake pakistani passport is an izzat mand insan then you have taught lesson to the very bad conscience of me!!

Prostitution? Tawaif culture delhi luknow ki paidawar he, hamari nahi.
And ask from your elders who were rulers of rohailkhand, rampur, farukhabad etc in your UP?...mere yousafzai (rohilla) bhaio ne tum logo par hakomat ki, tume marahatas se tahafuz dilai, pir bi hame aankain dika rahe ho. Wah bhai

Prostitution? Tawaif culture delhi luknow ki paidawar he, hamari nahi.
And ask from your elders who were rulers of rohailkhand, rampur, farukhabad etc in your UP?...mere yousafzai (rohilla) bhaio ne tum logo par hakomat ki, tume marahatas se tahafuz dilai, pir bi hame aankain dika rahe ho. Wah bhai

ab yeh na bol ke bacha bazi bhi dehli ke paidawaar hai,

apne saare jaraiem aik aik kerke dehli bihar muntakil ker raha hai :lol:

ager dehli ke paidawar hai tu woh bhi tere rohella cousins afghanistan se le ke aye hun ge :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058892 said:
ab yeh na bol ke bacha bazi bhi dehli ke paidawaar hai,

apne saare jaraiem aik aik kerke dehli bihar muntakil ker raha hai :lol:

ager dehli ke paidawar hai tu woh bhi tere rohella cousins afghanistan se le ke aye hun ge :lol:

MQM ki karastania khud muje mere mohajir dosto ne batai hain. Mohajirs are overall educated people dominating business, trade, beurocracy in pakistan...they had central role in pakistan movement... But they have to realize that the popularity of MQM among them is seriously damaging the reputation of urdu speaking community...mehdi hasan, edhi, parveen shakir, AQ khan, javed miandad, saeed anwar, maulan maudadi, MM alam, hakim saeed, israr ahmed jaise mahajiro par tu hum sub ko fakhar he, lekin altaf bhai aur uske ghunde mohajir community ki reputation ko khaak may mila rahe hain.

Best place to live in Karachi is Clifton, worst places to live are where both Urdu speaking and Phustu Speaking communities are merged. Who so ever has started the thread may have faced it once, but I usually face it every 3rd forth day. So what do i do? I always use Shahra-e-Faisal and avoid sadar in noon. Just one thing ANP/MQM/PPP/JSQM are all responsible for what is happening in Karachi. It would be completely unfair to say that MQM is the worst party in Karachi, If i take a view, i ll place ANP in the worst place,PPP in the second and MQM as third.

Yes Clifton and Defence are very peaceful but now these areas too are coming under MQM mafia. In last strike 2 days back, MQM goons forcibly shutdown shops in one area of Khayaban-e-Sehar DHA Phase 6.
Shara-e-Faisal is the best no doubt about it when it comes to going somewhere during strike.
I will place MQM on first, PPP on second and ANP on third (or PPP and ANP can both come on 2nd) because the larger the share, the more the responsibility. Since MQM claims to have major share in Karachi so they are the most responsible for what is happening here.

Well many people fail to understand that MQM provides the needed political fodder for ANP and JSQM to survive and have a vote bank. These parties are basically made to oppose MQM on gali and mohalla level.. no MQM, people will automatically forget about ANP and JSQM.

Best thing for MQM right now would be to separate into two (allied nonetheless) parties with Mustafa Kamal/Haider Abbas rizvi as leader of one with all the educated and middle to upper class voters, and Altaf and his favrites into another with the 'jiyales' and less educated people voting for them.
The educated half of the party could go out and gain popularity in the rest of the country, and then destroy ppp and anp, and then the original party will not be needed (as anp and pp is gone, mqm jiyales will be jobless).

Why you are putting blame on afghans. Were afghans also responsible for mohajir-sindhi conflicts?. Were afghans also responsible for pathan-mohajir riots before 80s?
There are about one million pashtuns in lahore working as watchmen, labourers, drivers etc, why there are not any punjabi-pathan riots in pindi and lahore? Why there are not any baloch-pashtun riots in balochistan?
There is large urdu speaking mohajir community in peshawer, there is MQM office, why no pashtun , ANPite is targeting them?
You people were indulged in hindu-muslim riots in UP and bihar, now you have brought it in the form of ethnic riots to Pakistan. It may be norm for you but "lasho ki siasat", don bhai culture is not normal for us.
And many educated urduspeakers themeselves hate MQM but are unable to raise their voices due to fear of becoming "bori bund laash".

Neither Afghans, nor Sindhis were responsible for Mohajir-Sindhi riots as these riots were orchestrated by Sindhi Nationalist parties that murder their own Sindhi brothers to earn political leverage. But Afghans can be blamed for the weapons influx, drug money to terrorists/mafias and prostitution.

I am not doubting you figures of 1 million Pashtuns in Punjab but there is an estimated population of 3.5 - 5 million Pashtun here (Afghans are probably included in this count). However, there are no riots there because the Pashtun have never attempted to trample the political power balance there by force. Karachi is the toppings on the cake and some areas here are the cherries....everybody wants a piece of Karachi more then any other city.

Baloch-Pashtun riots are rampant in Baluchistan, these 2 ethnicities do not live peacefully side by side and neither do Punjabi-Balochs. Similarly, Hazaras don't like Wazirs in KP, Multanis and Siraikis do not like Punjabis and so on. We have political problems in every part of the country.

We protected our fellow Muslims in India, we fought for a Muslim nation and we sacrificed belongings and beloved ones for this country. We want to make this a much better country but because of involvement of anti progression elements!

By the way what do you mean when you refer to yourself, I mean what ethnicity are you defending here?

This is a tactic of MQM, kill pashtuns by labeling them talibans, afghans etc. All of your ranting against afghans is actually meant for pakistani pashtuns, abi tum ne kaha ke "pathano ko unki awakat yaad dilai he"..why so much hate against poor labourers, drivers , watchmen pashtuns?
Dont compare punjabis with yourselves, punjabi barrhe dil wale log hain. Hum pathan aur punjabi aik dosre ka mazak gupshup may urrate rehte hain, lekin aik dosre ki lashain nahi girate.

Pathan is a common word for both Pashtun & Afghans, most of us cannot really distinguish b/w Pathans and Afghans any more. Bhai, why would we be against laborers, driver, watchmen etc.? We cannot survive without them so why would be be against them at all?

I wonder why both sides act like the only people in Karachi are Urdu Speakers, Sindhis and Pashtuns. You know, a lot of the people that immigrated (Aka: our ancestors) were not Urdu Speakers

I wonder why both sides act like the only people in Karachi are Urdu Speakers, Sindhis and Pashtuns. You know, a lot of the people that immigrated (Aka: our ancestors) were not Urdu Speakers

Yup. My grand parents and all the family migrated from India as well, but we never considered ourselves Mohajir or anything. Just plain Pakistani.

This is not Badmashi.....badmashi is when someone messes with you...and you return the favor.

This is outright terrorism.....MQM is terrorist clan.

Yup. My grand parents and all the family migrated from India as well, but we never considered ourselves Mohajir or anything. Just plain Pakistani.

I second that.

Spartacus & MONKEY both of you are 2 very sick minded weirdos!!

i am shocked why both of you are not banned! do one thing both of you love boasting to each other pick a gun meet at sharie-faisal and shoot each other!!

i don't believe ANY URDU SPEAKING,PUNJABI,SINDHI,BALOCHI OR PATHAN is bad! its their leaders that fool them into doing criminal activites!

& men like you two are their propaganda hit men!

This is not Badmashi.....badmashi is when someone messes with you...and you return the favor.

This is outright terrorism.....MQM is terrorist clan.

You don't know what terrorism really is, if MQM had really been a terrorist outfit.....with their street strength they would have wiped out all anti MQM elements from Karachi & Hyderabad atleast. Your existence is proof that MQM is not really a terrorist organization.

Spartacus & MONKEY both of you are 2 very sick minded weirdos!!

i am shocked why both of you are not banned! do one thing both of you love boasting to each other pick a gun meet at sharie-faisal and shoot each other!!

i don't believe ANY URDU SPEAKING,PUNJABI,SINDHI,BALOCHI OR PATHAN is bad! its their leaders that fool them into doing criminal activites!

& men like you two are their propaganda hit men!

Wow....for the first time you have actually blames other leaders as well. This is strange.

Back
Top Bottom