What's new

MQM ke badmashi

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3057756 said:
tere afghani drug mafia se to lakh darje behtar hai bhai log india waale

abe bhindis jaa apna kaam ker dimag ki dahe maat bana

ager MQM na hoti to karachi kab ka afghanistan aur kabul ban gya hota, yeah punjab ban gya hota aur tum india main refugee ban gye hote, so chill and relax

beta aligarh colony massacre jesay events MQM banny k bd huay jb MQM ny pathano sy badmashi krna shuru ki, MQM sy pehly esa kch ni hota tha

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3057820 said:
pathano peh badmashi nahi ki, pathano ko un ke auqaat yaad dilaye

ek sachi baat btaun? hum bhi india sy hijrat kr k yahan ai, or pathan bhi apny ilaqon sy yahan ai, hum main or un main koi farq nai, agar pathano ko yahan sy bhagany ka itna he shoq hai to kia tum unki jagah mazdoori or driving kro gy? jo karachi tumko bna hua nazar arha hai na us main pathano ka paseena shamil hai, nai to sindhi or hum urdu speaking dono he achy khasy sust hain

ek sachi baat btaun? hum bhi india sy hijrat kr k yahan ai, or pathan bhi apny ilaqon sy yahan ai, hum main or un main koi farq nai, agar pathano ko yahan sy bhagany ka itna he shoq hai to kia tum unki jagah mazdoori or driving kro gy? jo karachi tumko bna hua nazar arha hai na us main pathano ka paseena shamil hai, nai to sindhi or hum urdu speaking dono he achy khasy sust hain

You want me tell you another truth? When we migrated, we migrated for the country that we had created after hundreds of thousands of lives were sacrificed and so nobody can love Pakistan more then we do. And when we migrated, we did not bring drugs, prostitution and illegal weapons. Neither did the Pashtun, but the Afghans that started migrating in the late 70's who ended up in Karachi brought with them drugs, prostitution and weapons.

No sane person can deny the hard work of Pashtun (Pathans), neither can anybody deny the introduction of terrorism, drugs and prostitution by Afghans.

I have opened this thread to tell you about my personal experiences of MQM ghunda gardi and badmashi, the so called middle class and peaceful people.
You can also share yours :P

As you know that today MQM has given strike call and supports traders strike for what happened yesterday. Anyway when I took off from home an hour back to go to office, "londay laparay" of so called peaceful MQM were blocking the road and were not allowing anyone to pass through. I saw it from a few hundred yards away but still I thought to give it a try but when I reached near them they signaled me to go back and I promptly took a u turn since I don't want to end up in a bori. Then I took another route and came to office.

Then I had another experience and couple of months back when MQM gave strike call around 6am in the morning and most of the people didn't know about it at that time. So as usual I took off from home and as soon as I reached near a small hotel near my home, I saw one MQM guy firing at the hotel to shut it down. I was a few hundred yards away at that time and saw the fire with my own eyes. It created a panicked and people ran and I took a u turn and took another route.
When I reached Gulistan-e-Jauhar, just after Hilltop lawn there was MQM middle class peaceful guy was standing in the middle of the road with a gun in hand which he fired in air. Again I couldn't go ahead so took a U turn along with others.
Then I was passing through that Express Way that comes after Baloch colony bridge and PAF school. When I was around halfway through that express way, cars started braking ahead of me in panick. Naturally I braked too and saw that a few hundred meters ahead there is a bus in front of which are MQM guys firing in air. The bus driver along with conductor and passengers panicked and ran and left the bus as it is. So I took another U turn, the 3rd of that day :lol:

Then I experienced another incident last year on Eid-ul-Azha. I was with me father at butcher shop. I left him at shop and went to collect meat from someone and when I came back my father told me that two "londas" of Khidmat-e-Khalq foundation came and took one of the goat skin from my father forcibly. I also saw it with my own eyes that those "londas" were at another butcher shop later and they had Khidmat-e-Khalq foundation cards hanging in their necks.

So guys this is how MQM works. The backbone of MQM are these illiterates and jobless boys/men whom they give gun so they can safeguard their interest. And they also get a "job" so it's a win-win situation for both of them.

These stories are getting really boring and repetitive. Only names and or dates are changed. The recycling of lies must stop somewhere.

I am or rather was an inter student as i have just given my papers of 2nd year, I was a student in a certain govt. college and it was controlled by APMSO, when MQM started their highly publicized "membership muhim" in Feb or March, the journals of phy were to be certified at that time, so when everyone got there the MQM thugs forced everyone to pay 20rs and sign a membership form otherwise they were not allowed to leave the college. I posted this another thread and no one would believe.

Also last year when we were to go get the admit cards of 1st year exam, the MQM thugs forcibly made us sit in class room and claimed that they would give us the admit cards, we sat there for an hour when we started to shout and tried to get out they started waving their pistols and locked all of us in, we were rescued by the teachers, Samaa news also showed just a ticker about it, and lets not forget that a teacher of my college was Athar Mirza was beaten brutally by the same thugs when he refused to let them cheat in the practicals.

You posted this somewhere else and no on believed right? Ofcourse no one would believe it because most of us have been to Colleges and know what pathetic lies you have posted.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3057820 said:
pathano peh badmashi nahi ki, pathano ko un ke auqaat yaad dilaye

Britian aur Russia hamara sar nahi juka saki, MQM kia cheez he. You people were able to dominate sindhis, balochs, punjabis in karachi through killings, but not pashtuns. Chahe pathano ki kitne bi lashain gira lu, ye qaum sar jukanay wali nahi he. Always remember that.
Mohajir khud MQM k hato yarghamal hain, aik wakt aisa bi aa sakta he k mohajir khud apne hato se MQM walo ko chun chun kar marain ge.

APMSO is basically an internship program to become target killer, bhata khor, sector and unit incharge e.t.c. The more the activity you show in "practicals" the higher rank you get later in terms of control.

And that would mean MQM has more or less 1 million target killers.....yet you are still alive, it must mean that you are only posting BS.

bann APMSO along with Jamiat, PSF and other badmash student organizations and our universities and colleges will become peacefull.

I agree with you, ban politics at all student levels. Minimum age for political activity should be set at 25. Our students should concentrate only on education first and foremost.

I've witnessed some of their Badmashi just recently when APMSO gave, people with money, rooms with no invigilators in them so people could cheat

Oh and I've seen PPP/ANP And MQM shut down shops

Finally, some one who has seen ANP/PPP shut down shop forcibly too.

Have you been to the educational instituted outside Karachi but within Sindh? Might give you quite a shock, people who cannot pass their exams here often go to interior Sindh for examinations. We all know how most of the Sindhi's from outside Karachi/Hyderabad pass their exams.

Wow is it a coincidence that they fired guns in front of you but never fired at you :pop:

The dude has seen more action then US soldiers posted at Fallujah, Iraq!

Yup, i remember these MQM thugs stopped me from going to work, they were blocking the road threatning me with their guns... I think Pakistan Army should come in Karachi and do operation against these MQM thugs

Whatever it is, pakistam koi tera baap ka zameen nahi hai that you can fire guns wherever u want

Pehle Army se Liyari/Kati Pahari to saaf kerwa lo!

Mate PML-N and PTI don't do half of the things MQM does... Wake Up!

You are referring to development right, you are correct there bro.

PML-N and PTI lasho ki siasat nahi karti. Mere khyal may ulema ko fatwa dena chahiye ke jo MQM ke hato mara wu shaheed he aur jiss ne MQM wale ko jahanam-raseed kia wu ghazi he.

LOL....actually all you need is the fatwa, your types are murdering MQM members/supporters every day, or don't you watch/read news?

They cant control the situation? Are you kidding me. They have best party organization. Ye halat khud hi kharab karte hain, target killers hain, uper se magarmach k ansoo bi bahate hain.

You mean they kill their own dedicated members and then cry? What cold hearted Bastards they must be!!

MQM is the oppressor and murderer of thousands of people in Karachi they deserve an operation not any care or love

I say the same thing, albeit with a vice versa. I am fed up with MQM for their continued inaction on the murders of their members/supporters/sympathizers. They must begin a tit-for-tat response like they did in the late 80's which braced the onslaught of Sindhi Nationalistic parties. They must exert their control over Karachi by force and protect the normal citizens.

bhatta khori MQM ny apny larkay paalny k liye shuru ki, ab jb aour competitors agai to bhattay k khilaf shor macha rhy hain, meray walid k khala zaad MQM main hain, I know MQM way better than any of you

MQM used to get lots of donations which was more then sufficient for them. During the 90's operations, MQM did start extortion but that was to support the families of thousands of innocent bread earners that were executed by the state in extra judicial activities.

After the operations, the extortions winded down considerably, but by then other forces had emerged such as PPP/ANP while certain remnants of previous forces JUI etc. These other forces took up extortion activities which has increased many folds now. MQM is hardly involved in extortion, they are supported by the business community and they have a lot of very rich sympathisers/donors.

Britian aur Russia hamara sar nahi juka saki, MQM kia cheez he. You people were able to dominate sindhis, balochs, punjabis in karachi through killings, but not pashtuns. Chahe pathano ki kitne bi lashain gira lu, ye qaum sar jukanay wali nahi he. Always remember that.
Mohajir khud MQM k hato yarghamal hain, aik wakt aisa bi aa sakta he k mohajir khud apne hato se MQM walo ko chun chun kar marain ge.

Vali Khan was supposed to give a speech in Karachi once but Zardari Sr. was giving a speech before Vali Khan and in that speech Zardari Sr. was spewing hateful and vengeful message against Mohajirs. When Vali Khan came in for his speech, he started his speech in Urdu instead of Pashtu and very clearly said to the assembly:

"What Mohajirs do, we cannot do and what we do, Mohajirs will not do",

the statement may have been an exaggeration by him but it was meant to pass on a special message, the message was simple and factual, Mohajirs need Pashtun and Pashtun need Mohajirs for well being. Both are co dependent on each other. Anybody with a bit of intelligence can understand the meaning.

Now take a look around and tell me how many Pashtun are involved in activities that Mohajirs indulge in and vice versa? Pashrun are behind our public transport, security and labour while Mohajirs are mostly business/career driven. We form a natural alliance, but this alliance has been hampered by external entities that pose as Pashtun but mostly are Afghans. Vested interests have sown seeds of mistrust and revenge b/w Pashtun and Mohajirs. Normal Karachiite does not hate Pashtun and neither is vice versa true.

Vali Khan was supposed to give a speech in Karachi once but Zardari Sr. was giving a speech before Vali Khan and in that speech Zardari Sr. was spewing hateful and vengeful message against Mohajirs. When Vali Khan came in for his speech, he started his speech in Urdu instead of Pashtu and very clearly said to the assembly:

"What Mohajirs do, we cannot do and what we do, Mohajirs will not do",

the statement may have been an exaggeration by him but it was meant to pass on a special message, the message was simple and factual, Mohajirs need Pashtun and Pashtun need Mohajirs for well being. Both are co dependent on each other. Anybody with a bit of intelligence can understand the meaning.

Now take a look around and tell me how many Pashtun are involved in activities that Mohajirs indulge in and vice versa? Pashrun are behind our public transport, security and labour while Mohajirs are mostly business/career driven. We form a natural alliance, but this alliance has been hampered by external entities that pose as Pashtun but mostly are Afghans. Vested interests have sown seeds of mistrust and revenge b/w Pashtun and Mohajirs. Normal Karachiite does not hate Pashtun and neither is vice versa true.
Why you are putting blame on afghans. Were afghans also responsible for mohajir-sindhi conflicts?. Were afghans also responsible for pathan-mohajir riots before 80s?
There are about one million pashtuns in lahore working as watchmen, labourers, drivers etc, why there are not any punjabi-pathan riots in pindi and lahore? Why there are not any baloch-pashtun riots in balochistan?
There is large urdu speaking mohajir community in peshawer, there is MQM office, why no pashtun , ANPite is targeting them?
You people were indulged in hindu-muslim riots in UP and bihar, now you have brought it in the form of ethnic riots to Pakistan. It may be norm for you but "lasho ki siasat", don bhai culture is not normal for us.
And many educated urduspeakers themeselves hate MQM but are unable to raise their voices due to fear of becoming "bori bund laash".

Sigh!
You are spewing bullshit gripe water given to you by MQM.

Why you are putting blame on afghans. Were afghans also responsible for mohajir-sindhi conflicts?. Were afghans also responsible for pathan-mohajir riots before 80s?
There are about one million pashtuns in lahore working as watchmen, labourers, drivers etc, why there are not any punjabi-pathan riots in pindi and lahore? Why there are not any baloch-pashtun riots in balochistan?
There is large urdu speaking mohajir community in peshawer, there is MQM office, why no pashtun , ANPite is targeting them?
You people were indulged in hindu-muslim riots in UP and bihar, now you have brought it in the form of ethnic riots to Pakistan. It may be norm for you but "lasho ki siasat", don bhai culture is not normal for us.
And many educated urduspeakers themeselves hate MQM but are unable to raise their voices due to fear of becoming "bori bund laash".
My brothers, MQM workers and supporters will always come up with excuses and ways to justify their 'Ghunda Gardi'. Yes, MQM is not the only corrupt political party. But MQM defends its 'Ghunda Gardi' under the hood of the 'Ghunda Gardi' of others.

MQM workers and supporters will be happy as long as they get freehand to treat Karachi like their personal property.

I do not live in Karachi but I have gotten a very insightful view about MQM during my visits to this city.

Karachi is in mess due to politically supported criminal gangs who fight for the interests of their masters and their own as well. Police is powerless due to political infiltration within it. ANP, MQM, PPP - all are responsible for mess in Karachi in one way or other.

karachi bhi afghanistan nahi hai, jaake apne afghanistan main badmashi dekhao

if your afghanistan is so secure and lashain nahi girte hain afghanistan main to teri kaum q agye hai karachi main?? as for bringing riots from UP bihar, UP and biha are million times better states than afghanistan, there is no gun culture in UP and bihar as compared to afghanistan, there is no mafia culture which afghans brought themselves from afghanistan, land mafia culture, gun culture, killings, drug mafia and transport mafia, prostitution culture is all brought from afghanistan, do you want to telll me what and how many weapons afghans have accumulated in karachi, try to find such weapons stach in lahore, lahore is not the coty where ANP has any chance to win seats, but karachi does and this is the sort of freedom you afghans have in karachi, but you have only paid the city blood in return for all of this.

MQM is there to kick all you afghans out once and for all with your garbage like drug mafia and weapons mafia, prostitution, illegal immegration, fake pakistani passport, and till them MQM will never sleep

jitne tumhare daadagiri karachi main hai, utne lahore, rawalpindi main daadagiri kerke dekho, army aake aik minute main laat jute maar ker afghanistan phek degi

DMlfS.jpg

Altaf bhai talaq ke baad!

Har mard shade ke baad shohar banta hai chahe woh Karachi ka don he q na ho! :police:

Everyone please caption this pic!

You stole my words!!!!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058527 said:
karachi bhi afghanistan nahi hai, jaake apne afghanistan main badmashi dekhao
Hum badmashi aur ghunda gardi karne wali qaum nahi hain. Izat-mand logo ki izat karte hain, aur badmasho ka mun torrte hain.

Back
Top Bottom