What's new

MQM ke badmashi

Yup, i remember these MQM thugs stopped me from going to work, they were blocking the road threatning me with their guns... I think Pakistan Army should come in Karachi and do operation against these MQM thugs

Whatever it is, pakistam koi tera baap ka zameen nahi hai that you can fire guns wherever u want
Hawai batain...MQM ne lashain gira kar apne aapko munwaya he ke karachi unke baap ki zameen he...apna sindhi bhai ki apne hi sobay may awaz gum he.

Hawai batain...MQM ne lashain gira kar apne aapko munwaya he ke karachi unke baap ki zameen he...apna sindhi bhai ki apne hi sobay may awaz gum he.

what will sindhi people do these thugs have taken over karachi

MQM is our party. Altaf bhai zindabad. I wish I can meet this mahaan atma in london. :)

nice trolling :tup:

what will sindhi people do these thugs have taken over karachi

nice trolling :tup:
Come on, somebody has to support him, when so many are against him. I still watch his performance on youtube, and everytime it brings smile on my face. :)

Yup, i remember these MQM thugs stopped me from going to work, they were blocking the road threatning me with their guns... I think Pakistan Army should come in Karachi and do operation against these MQM thugs
They should first exterminate the PML-N and PTI traitors in Punjab

MQM is the only Big Political force in karachi , still they can't control and improve the situation. This will effect them in the election. People are deprived from MQM and ANP

They should first exterminate the PML-N and PTI traitors in Punjab
PML-N and PTI lasho ki siasat nahi karti. Mere khyal may ulema ko fatwa dena chahiye ke jo MQM ke hato mara wu shaheed he aur jiss ne MQM wale ko jahanam-raseed kia wu ghazi he.

MQM is the only Big Political force in karachi , still they can't control and improve the situation. This will effect them in the election. People are deprived from MQM and ANP
They cant control the situation? Are you kidding me. They have best party organization. Ye halat khud hi kharab karte hain, target killers hain, uper se magarmach k ansoo bi bahate hain.

Every political party in pakistan is a babmash party , MQM is not a execption, but we should stop blaming them, just to gain our self satisfaction?
Every badmash party, starts its dam badmashi, after getting , heavy mandate from the peoples of pakistan?
How can we should stop, this ?
PAKARMY is hving , its eyes on baluchistan & fata, MQM will never going ,to come in its way.
So forget about, any opreation in progreSs! In karachi against MQM.

Every political party in pakistan is a babmash party , MQM is not a execption, but we should stop blaming them, just to gain our self satisfaction?
Every badmash party, starts its dam badmashi, after getting , heavy mandate from the peoples of pakistan?
How can we should stop, this ?
PAKARMY is hving , its eyes on baluchistan & fata, MQM will never going ,to come in its way.
So forget about, any opreation in progreSs! In karachi against MQM.
MQM is the oppressor and murderer of thousands of people in Karachi they deserve an operation not any care or love

bhatta khori MQM ny apny larkay paalny k liye shuru ki, ab jb aour competitors agai to bhattay k khilaf shor macha rhy hain, meray walid k khala zaad MQM main hain, I know MQM way better than any of you

It was jinnah and muslim league fault to involve students in politics. I mean "tehrik e pakistan may talba ka kirdaar" is so much highlighted that it has become excuse for students politics in pakistan.

The style of MQM politics resemble that of bhai log in india. Altaf hussain looks like a twin bro of don ibraheem.

The style of MQM politics resemble that of bhai log in india. Altaf hussain looks like a twin bro of don ibraheem.

tere afghani drug mafia se to lakh darje behtar hai bhai log india waale

MQM is our party. Altaf bhai zindabad. I wish I can meet this mahaan atma in london. :)

abe bhindis jaa apna kaam ker dimag ki dahe maat bana

I have opened this thread to tell you about my personal experiences.............quack quack quack quack quack

Then I experienced another incident last year.......................quack quack quack quack

So guys this is how MQM works. The backbone of MQM are these illiterates and jobless boys.............quack quack quack

ager MQM na hoti to karachi kab ka afghanistan aur kabul ban gya hota, yeah punjab ban gya hota aur tum india main refugee ban gye hote, so chill and relax

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3057756 said:
ager MQM na hoti to karachi kab ka afghanistan aur kabul ban gya hota, yeah punjab ban gya hota aur tum india main refugee ban gye hote, so chill and relax

Sigh!
You are spewing bullshit gripe water given to you by MQM.

Back
Top Bottom