What's new

MQM is more Pakistani then PPP, PMLN, ANP, PTI

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MQM is the only party doing politics of selflessness as compared to others who are only doing politics of selfishness

let me take some examples

1) it was only MQM which presented shadow budget to the federal govt

2) only MQM stood for army when the rest pushed on for peace talks with TTP

3) only MQM is the party which has performed the best and showed good governance in the form of mustafa kamal

4) it was MQM which has called for the women rights when the rest of the parties accepted ignoring women voting in FATA

5) only it was MQM which has called for national anti terrorism policy

6) it is only MQM which is going as far as negotiating with its worst enemies in order to maintain peace not only in Karachi and Sind but in entire Pakistan and does politics of reconciliation

7) only party which doesn't represent elites but middle class people

8) the only party which passed the bill on making FATA a province

9) only party to stress the need for more provinces based on administrative purpose by passing bill on creation of more provinces

10) the only party which runs a huge charity and volunteer organisation nder its umbrella and one of the biggest ambulance service in the largest city of Pakistan and rapidly expanding to other areas of Pakistan, operates charity hospitals, universities, schools, gives monthly stipends to the poor

11) only MQM is doing the real opposition today, rest are all in their respective governments

Last edited:
1.MQM is not in opposition. They are waiting for some ministries. Vote for government in all parties conference is first step .History shows that they always joins the ruling party.
2. Leader of MQM ran away from Pakistan.
3. Leader of MQM says that his life is in danger in U.K, i think he should come in Pakistan.
4. Violent MQM threatens political parties, journalists .
5. MQM blames on every one including channels like BBC,news paper New york times, British police, Pakistan police, rangers, ISI, geo news, express news, aaj news.

MQM is threat for Pakistan ....

its not about MQM , you can say We muhajir are more patriotic than any one else :)
Thats coz we left land, wealth and family behind.....huge sacrifices and hence the more we devote ourselves to make it worthwhile! Not saying those who already were there didnt...but muhajir's sacrafice was in terms of finance (land and money) as well emotional (land and family)...but I doubt its something to boast because some actually came later after selling land, rounding up their families and earning enough to last a while....

Only reason I dont like MQM is coz they boast of things they did for Pakistan as though Pakistan owes them!
Had they not thumped their chest and not done any gunda gardi...and not have a joker marasi as a autocrat ruler who half the time doesnt say anything but just sings...the party might have made sense...

Thats coz we left land, wealth and family behind.....huge sacrifices and hence the more we devote ourselves to make it worthwhile! Not saying those who already were there didnt...but muhajir's sacrafice was in terms of finance (land and money) as well emotional (land and family)...but I doubt its something to boast because some actually came later after selling land, rounding up their families and earning enough to last a while....

Only reason I dont like MQM is coz they boast of things they did for Pakistan as though Pakistan owes them!
Had they not thumped their chest and not done any gunda gardi...and not have a joker marasi as a autocrat ruler who half the time doesnt say anything but just sings...the party might have made sense...

if you don't like MQM why you keep coming to MQM threads?

i think you need better understanding of MQM to make more sense to you, we are not supporting some party which doesn't make sense, we are not foolish people

i have also written few articles and im still trying to write more, if you want to make better sense about MQM please visit my blog

hammad1239.wordpress.com

Leader of MQM of begging in Bharat randiya to take back muhajirs, yep the only real Pakistanis lol

if you don't like MQM why you keep coming to MQM threads?

i think you need better understanding of MQM to make more sense to you, we are not supporting some party which doesn't make sense, we are not foolish people
I browse through and if I see something is "claiming" to be more Pakistani obviously it is to gain attention and attention is what I am giving you!

And foolish, yes, those who divide are foolish indeed! I call each Pakistani a Pakistani and dont go wearing the muhajir flag to be distinguished for my family's sacrifice!

Seriously that is sickening self pity fools!

Why should you be treated "extra special"? Why cant you be like any typical Pakistani? Why do you think of yourselves as more deserving? Why are you people soo retarded and bend back on running with a sympathy card? Seriously why cant you feel disgusted of yourself with such attitude Pakistan isnt going to go forward but instead its just going to fall apart...Yup you people are looser and failures to the dream of your forefather / parents (if you are new immigrants) who came to Pakistan with hope not to rule it...

I am not sure how you "fools" thought Pakistan would be an empty land for muhajirs and not already be occupied by people living there- the natives?

I browse through and if I see something is "claiming" to be more Pakistani obviously it is to gain attention and attention is what I am giving you!

And foolish, yes, those who divide are foolish indeed! I call each Pakistani a Pakistani and dont go wearing the muhajir flag to be distinguished for my family's sacrifice!

Seriously that is sickening self pity fools!

Why should you be treated "extra special"? Why cant you be like any typical Pakistani? Why do you think of yourselves as more deserving? Why are you people soo retarded and bend back on running with a sympathy card? Seriously why cant you feel disgusted of yourself with such attitude Pakistan isnt going to go forward but instead its just going to fall apart...Yup you people are looser and failures to the dream of your forefather / parents (if you are new immigrants) who came to Pakistan with hope not to rule it...

I am not sure how you "fools" thought Pakistan would be an empty land for muhajirs and not already be occupied by people living there- the natives?

first you need to take out that taasubi eye glasses you are wearing, you can see anything but what you want to see with your taasub filled eyes

first you need to take out that taasubi eye glasses you are wearing, you can see anything but what you want to see with your taasub filled eyes
1stly, I dont even know the meaning of Taasub!

2ndly, I dont like a traitor with a coward cherry on the top attitude!

Were he half the leader you claim him to be ...He would have fought the war in Pakistan like Zardari did...went to prison and became the President of Pakistan! Though that sounds sickening but yea...sadly Zardari the joke seems to have more balls!

Had Altaf been half the leader he is...he didnt need to get votes from threatening people! Prophet didnt do that nor did Imran Khan! People came to him due to his personality and hope....Though I am not sure what direction he is going now...But the point was how people got acceptance...Not through gunda gardi!

i am not a fan of MQM either , but what me and my family experience as muhajir thats bad , if someone told me stories i wouldnt believe but i have been live through this ... pathan , sindi , balouch and punjabi's they do discrimination with mujhairs ..thats a face not matter what media say if you want to see this reality karachi colleges and uni are best source for you :)
pathans have their party ANP , sindi have their PPPP, punjabi have their own pml's and now even taliban has their party ( PTI ) hahahahhaha so for muhajir likes me we ddont have any political umbrella , so most muhajir look for MQM , if there is another choice rather than MQM who stand for muhajir in karachi you will see that a lot of supporters of MQM will move towards them.

1stly, I dont even know the meaning of Taasub!

2ndly, I dont like a traitor with a coward cherry on the top attitude!

Were he half the leader you claim him to be ...He would have fought the war in Pakistan like Zardari did...went to prison and became the President of Pakistan! Though that sounds sickening but yea...sadly Zardari the joke seems to have more balls!

Had Altaf been half the leader he is...he didnt need to get votes from threatening people! Prophet didnt do that nor did Imran Khan! People came to him due to his personality and hope....Though I am not sure what direction he is going now...But the point was how people got acceptance...Not through gunda gardi!

i said you need to take out the eye glasses filled with biasness and some non hatred filled argument and i will show you all the facts and figures

and zardari was not the leader, benazir escaped as well in self exile, nawaz shareed did as well, both came back on NRO

plus altaf has never contested for elections :azn:

i am not a fan of MQM either , but what me and my family experience as muhajir thats bad , if someone told me stories i wouldnt believe but i have been live through this ... pathan , sindi , balouch and punjabi's they do discrimination with mujhairs ..thats a face not matter what media say if you want to see this reality karachi colleges and uni are best source for you :)
pathans have their party ANP , sindi have their PPPP, punjabi have their own pml's and now even taliban has their party ( PTI ) hahahahhaha so for muhajir likes me we ddont have any political umbrella , so most muhajir look for MQM , if there is another choice rather than MQM who stand for muhajir in karachi you will see that a lot of supporters of MQM will move towards them.
I am not sure why that only happens in Sindh esp in Karachi...my great grandparents were muhajirs we never got discriminated...Something in Karachi is making sure this discrimination continues and I have my money on MQM...BTW, my dad was studying in Karachi uni so telling me all that really doesnt make sense...my dad said that Altaf was his 4yrs senior in Karachi uni and even then was active in politics!

I dont understand why you need a political party...its not like the party does anything for you "legally speaking"

i said you need to take out the eye glasses filled with biasness and some non hatred filled argument and i will show you all the facts and figures

and zardari was not the leader, benazir escaped as well in self exile, nawaz shareed did as well, both came back on NRO

plus altaf has never contested for elections :azn:

Well none went and took the passport of a broken empire which once ruled this part of the world....

Back
Top Bottom