What's new

MQM has started to show there colours

JAMAAT ISLAMI has announced boycott of election due to MQM rigging of polls!

[video]http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/mqm-ki-dhandli-ki-aik-aur-video-samny-agai/[/video]

Inshallah change ayegi

Imran Khan's tsunami will wipe out Altaf , Nawaz and Zardari

Otherwise there will be revolution by force

As I said, each and every friend/relative (and I have literally hundreds of them in Karachi/Hyderabad/Mirpurkhas) who had voted for MQM since the 1988 elections are planning to vote for PTI this time. And some of them are angry on Facebook because of MQM's election fraud. Shame on you, MQM! You might have still won most seats but you didn't have to lower yourself like this, if the news of fraud are credible.

MQM has shown through its tactics it does not represent the middle class but is a true status quo party. It has been stopping people to vote against them and this is not new. I have seen elections in Karachi and I know how they do it.

I have my friends in Karachi who were die hard MQM supporters for decades and have now got their senses and have voted for PTI.

The truth is that this badmaash, ghunda party is afraid it might lose elections. It deserves to lose. It has been a group of parties which have been backing the western agenda in Pakistan.

MQM kaay brainwashed boys abb tou maan lein kay elections in karachi are NEVER FAIR!!!

lekin nahi manaayein gaay!

MQM kaay brainwashed boys abb tou maan lein kay elections in karachi are NEVER FAIR!!!

lekin nahi manaayein gaay!

Punjab mai fair ho gaye .. ??? Bhai PTI ne kisi soorat nahi jeetna tha Karachi ... MQM sirf rig voting ratio barhaney k liye karti hai ... Jeetna tau unhoney hota hi hai ... They try to show huge difference between winner & runner up ... But it is not a good thing ... Karachi tau hai hi unka ..............

Whole Pakistan elections were not fair. :fie:

Then raise demand for re-elections bajaye ronay k .............

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom