What's new

MQM announces rally in Zardari’s favour

The drunk telecasts his speech live from his country (UK). No good voice, no good face, no good way to give a speech, no character, what good he has? Only good in rent a crowd business at his will.

God forbid if he becomes a PM or president he may rent his crowd across borders even. Imagine him giving a speech in UN or when meeting with heads of states and talking with them while he is drunk.

Rent a rally ke shandar kamiyabi ke bad jald aa raha hai aap me khidmat me:

Rent a Leader
Rent a wizarat
Rent a UN Summit
Rent a Sadar
Rent a Wazir e Azam
Rent a Ghaddar
Rent a sharab
Rent a _____________ (fill in the blanks)

Again if your going to debate then don't debate saying I have experience because any smartass can pull facts from his *** stating its experience.
Sure I'm up for a healthy debate.

That contrary to your personal abuse and rude behavior equating to a show of intelligence, facts or experience ?

If you lack all three of the listed above, why shall any one come to your level ?

I hope you work hard in future and are a little less presumptuous than you already are.

The most interesting thing is the Zardari has really exposed MQM .. and MQM have only shown to be a party that is ready to go with the highest bidder

However, I am delighted that most of the forumers (Read MQM fan boys) now agree that Altaf should go .. that is a great start

In coming time .... you will see that MQM will be further exposed .. this time it won't be murder .. that is already proven .. now its about corruption .. wait till next year ....

MQM's terror wing .. sector incharge and all murderers should be behind bars soon ... Ameen

ALTAF HUSSAIN IS THE FOUNDER OF MQM JUST LIKE NAWAZ is founder of PML N! and rabita committe makes the decisions then why do MQM fanboys sit infront of telephone head bowed down! and listen to altaf firsy say i hate jagirdara next day take out a rally in their support.????

how is altaf any clean compared to zardari or nawaz? Imran was offered PM post by Musharraf also PML N said join us he stood his ground.

like i said imran is not the best we have but definetly better than TRIMURTI of altaf,zardari & nawaz!

Well maybe he was offered PM post in his dreams i dont know

The most interesting thing is the Zardari has really exposed MQM .. and MQM have only shown to be a party that is ready to go with the highest bidder

However, I am delighted that most of the forumers (Read MQM fan boys) now agree that Altaf should go .. that is a great start

In coming time .... you will see that MQM will be further exposed .. this time it won't be murder .. that is already proven .. now its about corruption .. wait till next year ....

MQM's terror wing .. sector incharge and all murderers should be behind bars soon ... Ameen

Is that restricted to MQM?

the problem with MQM fanboys is their total HATE for any other ethnic group or political group! they can't stand others. they are constantly in the look out to find something to accuse their opponents of and when they are accused of being in bed with waderas they say we don't have a choice!

too many double standards by MQM and its fanboys!

the problem with MQM fanboys is their total HATE for any other ethnic group or political group! they can't stand others. they are constantly in the look out to find something to accuse their opponents of and when they are accused of being in bed with waderas they say we don't have a choice!

too many double standards by MQM and its fanboys!

It is in the doctrine..Altaf is doing what his elders have taught him.. opportunism!

Back
Top Bottom