What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

I totally agree, I've been here for 1 year now only reading and reading and I just started to understand the basics.
People may wonder why I rarely comment on defence related topics, that's just because I'm afraid to misinform or come over to other people as stupid :).

P.S

Do you also find it scary to ask @LegionnairE defence related questions :)

Nah... :I'm used to him. :)

So one of my negative ratings has disappeared, suppose he calmed down and retrospected.

But still he or she stays silent, if you don't like what I post you can simply ignore me. Negative Internet points isn't going to prevent me from expressing my opinions, you can try and engage in a discussion that will make greater impact.

Lol, so Casus was the one distrubuting negative points.... this ridiculous and i don't like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it bother you, when someone is praying??
I wonder, what exactly was the point of your comment you were about to get into??

Ak-47 most widely known assault rifle in the world, pls. compare it with StG44. notice any similarities???

Clone or not a clone, the final decision will be taken by TSK/SSM...

Canin sagolsun....:undecided:

Saygilarla

Back on topic

bwgj55.jpg
Nice bayonet. You can cut wires with it, stab people, and use it as a survival knife.

Except that the metal seems to be cheap,

0006831_ak-47-or-ak-74-bayonet.jpeg

Last edited:
Does it bother you, when someone is praying??

I wonder, what exactly was the point of your comment you were about to get into??

You are just showing your insecurities with this bro. I have no issues with people praying, hell they could have cut a koyun for all I care. I have an issue with what they are praying to. A clone, remember when they were saying hk-416 was 100% Indigenous?

Ak-47 most widely known assault rifle in the world, pls. compare it with StG44. notice any similarities???

Ak-47 which may have been closely based off the StG44, still has many innovations that StG44 did not. And externally speaking it is still unique.

Clone or not a clone, the final decision will be taken by TSK/SSM...

The aesthetics of weapons is very important nowadays. It is silly to not admit this in the age of social media.

Anyway, let's move on. No Drama :)

Ak-47 which may have been closely based off the StG44, still has many innovations that StG44 did not. And externally speaking it is still unique.
Most people don't know this but 7.92x33 Kurz cartridge was very problematic. 7.62x39 is a better cartridge.

In any case I don't think russians had much to do with AK47's design, they just couldn't make a german engineer their "national hero" so naturally they decided to stick mikhal kalashnikov's name on the project.

Today Syrian Al-Tawhid brigade is using these and they have to produce their own 7.92x33 Kurz ammunition. You can imagine how ineffective this is being.
5000 StG-44s captured in Syria

hmpf... so we can afford pelican im3300 storm cases for every rifle now...

what a rich country we've become :)
peli-storm-shotgun-case.jpg

There are 102 rifles in that truck, I've counted...
15-jpg.28015

Good luck replacing G3 in 2030 with this rate
MKEK lazy bastards
bir de poz veriyorlar

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice.. the handle thingy looks like sheet though...

@Kaan fed ex me 1 .. :D
We will put together some cash and ship you one without the handle.

hmpf... so we can afford pelican im3300 storm cases for every rifle now...

what a rich country we've become :)
peli-storm-shotgun-case.jpg

There are 102 rifles in that truck, I've counted...
15-jpg.28015

Good luck replacing G3 in 2030 with this rate
MKEK lazy bastards
bir de poz veriyorlar
I was thinking the same thing. How can they afford those cases?

The rifles will probably be shipped in cases similar to the one below in the future after the show off period is over.

Box_of_-AKs.jpg

The bipod/fore grip is cool.

Mako 2-gen Tactical Vertical Foregrip and Integrated Adjustable Bipod | Overstock.com Shopping - The Best Prices on Other Hunting Gear
Tactical Black 20mm Rail RIS Foregrip Bipod Weaver Picatinny Bipod Grip | eBay

Last edited:
@cabatli_53 Posted this in the beginning of the thread but I thought people might want to look at it again.

frqqg.jpg

OT

@lLegionnaireE is right with his comparison Turkish police and German 'sturmstaffel'. A friend of mine live in Istanbul and told me things like that.

Back
Top Bottom