What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

good. Eat your negatives.
Like I give a sh*t :=)

I provide objective, technical knowledge for this forum and you know it.

@Combat-Master
Everybody loves you man. Your posts were legendary back in 2009-2012. Orko would credit you in Trmilitary.

Me, I used to look at things with a student's attitude. Now I feel there's nothing left to learn. And I'm a crappy teacher. When I see inferior ideas I just go ahead and crush them. This is too harsh to be educative.

Last edited:
Like I give a sh*t :=)

I provide objective, technical knowledge for this forum and you know it.

@Combat-Master
Everybody loves you man. Your posts were legendary back in 2009-2012. Orko would credit you in Trmilitary.

Me, I used to look at things with a student's attitude. Now I feel there's nothing left to learn. And I'm a crappy teacher. When I see inferior ideas I just go ahead and crush them. This is too harsh to be educative.

You as a teacher wouldn't have many students :)

The ones that would be your students would probably stab you :)

I'm actually teaching english to poor kids that can't afford dershanes for free... I didn't have thar particular problem so far :D

Nice move mate :)

I dunno, maybe you're much more calm in your real life.
Or maybe your students just don't have other options:). Jk mate.

Nice initiative by the way, how did you set everything up?

Nice move mate :)
I dunno, maybe you're much more calm in your real life.
Or maybe your students just don't have other options:). Jk mate.
Nice initiative by the way, how did you set everything up?
I happened to have a friend who had the heart of a saint and social skills of... well, something more sociable than me :)

She introduced me to some people at TEGV, one thing led to another :)

Mate, we are no where his or cabatlı's level... it bugs me.:undecided:

I totally agree, I've been here for 1 year now only reading and reading and I just started to understand the basics.
People may wonder why I rarely comment on defence related topics, that's just because I'm afraid to misinform or come over to other people as stupid :).

P.S

Do you also find it scary to ask @LegionnairE defence related questions :)

Bu ne lan?

Does it bother you, when someone is praying??
I wonder, what exactly was the point of your comment you were about to get into??

This rifle is but a copy, no originality at all.

When we think of;

US > M-16
Israel > Tavor
Britain > SA80
Germany > G36
Russia > AK
China > Type 95

Turkiye? That AR clone. This is what the International community will think, doesn't matter if it is a great rifle, it is a clone.

Ak-47 most widely known assault rifle in the world, pls. compare it with StG44. notice any similarities???

Clone or not a clone, the final decision will be taken by TSK/SSM...

I said he does the same to me, Probably just a butthurt AKP fanboy, screw him.

Canin sagolsun....:undecided:

Saygilarla

Back on topic

bwgj55.jpg

Does it bother you, when someone is praying??
I wonder, what exactly was the point of your comment you were about to get into??
Well, it bothers me to see people are still living with the primitive thoughts of the medieval age.

I've discussed with a guy today who argued that there are 18.000 galaxies in the universe because it says that "there are 18.000 alems" in Quran.
New_Hubble_view_of_galaxy_cluster_Abell_1689.jpg

There are 160.000 galaxies in this picture alone. So should we believe our eyes or should we believe quran... tough question isn't it?

This is the type of shit that makes people become atheists. Stop treating Quran like it has an answer to everything. Heck, it doesn't even say the earth is round. If Quran was proveable it wouldn't be a book of religion. Just stop obsessing with it.

Back on topic: I didn't like the bayonet. Not black, too small blood groove, it won't cause enough internal bleeding.
it looks like a civilian knife you can buy from Eminönü

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom