What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

Guys don't talk behaviours of people please... These are training bullets... I found this vid. and thought you would like to see it... I posted a video from SSM's page but it didn't have sound... Anyone can understand something from it's sound ?...

Guys don't talk behaviours of people please... These are training bullets... I found this vid. and thought you would like to see it... I posted a video from SSM's page but it didn't have sound... Anyone can understand something from it's sound ?...

Look at the woman and how easily she burst fire... kick back seems good for 7.62 rifle.. especially when you compare it g3.

Edit: I forget that these were training rounds, not real ammunition.....

Look at the woman and how easily she burst fire... kick back seems good for 7.62 rifle.. especially when you compare it g3.

Edit: I forget that these were training rounds, not real ammunition.....
Blanks.

308prvi.jpg

The good things about this weapon are clear. It has longer range than any Ak, and any other Ar type rifle because it fires 7.62x51. You can attach a lot of accessories, and it has passed all tests. The only problem I have is that it does not look unique other than that it is fine. All I want to see is some more details to satisfy my own interest.

@Casus Belli , Instead of voting negatively on two of my posts why don't you engage with me in a civil discussion and put your thoughts out there.

So one of my negative ratings has disappeared, suppose he calmed down and retrospected.

But still he or she stays silent, if you don't like what I post you can simply ignore me. Negative Internet points isn't going to prevent me from expressing my opinions, you can try and engage in a discussion that will make greater impact.

So one of my negative ratings has disappeared, suppose he calmed down and retrospected.
But still he or she stays silent, if you don't like what I post you can simply ignore me. Negative Internet points isn't going to prevent me from expressing my opinions, you can try and engage in a discussion that will make greater impact.
I said he does the same to me, Probably just a butthurt AKP fanboy, screw him.

My posts have a way of disappearing these days @Kaan

Back
Top Bottom