What's new

MPI Reveals Depth of Poverty in India

I never said it was invented by muslims but rather Pakistanis.Sorry but Pakistanis always were not Muslims.We had followed Local IVC religion followed by Buddhism for quite a long time

Sorry,but i don't agree with you

Entitled to your view but most modern historians credit Zero with India as did Einstien.

Modern? We are talking about ancient Pakistan and you are bringing modern historians as proof. Pathetic

um we live in 2014 do we not? how can a dead historian give their feedback? lol makes no sense

Entitled to your view but most modern historians credit Zero with India as did Einstien.

Because they think pakistan as a part of indian history always despite knowing that it is Pakistan history that india claim to be because of some of our stupid leaders thinking of us related to arabs.

Pakistan-india ever since the Mehrgarh period followe by IVC were seperate region's with seperate history,different people and culture.

Lol no, anyone was called hindu. Its a geographical term and not religious. Just because you guys are known as hindus and identify as hindus does not mean anything. Remember hindu is bastardization of Sindhu because Persians couldnt pronounce it.

Its indeed very insulting thats why Pakistanis stopped using it and became muslims. Pakistanis were never hindus in religious ganga sense.
Hindu is what
Hinduism is the ancient civilization in the world today and from that comes the word Hindus...
what's insulting there???
I ain't getting your point

I never said it was invented by muslims but rather Pakistanis.Sorry but Pakistanis always were not Muslims.We had followed Local IVC religion followed by Buddhism for quite a long time
I gave you a name who invented 0 and that guy has no relation to Pakistan either

Hindu is what
Hinduism is the ancient civilization in the world today and from that comes the word Hindus...

I gave you a name who invented 0 and that guy has no relation to Pakistan either

Hindu word was used by Persians to refer ancient Pakistanis. Today Indians were gonds/jungli tribals back then and not civilized. Even now one will find traces of pure Indian tribes in jungles of Bihar.

Because they think pakistan as a part of indian history always despite knowing that it is Pakistan history that india claim to be because of some of our stupid leaders thinking of us related to arabs.

Pakistan-india ever since the Mehrgarh period followe by IVC were seperate region's with seperate history,different people and culture.

Yes I agree with you that the current country of Pakistan and the river Indus is the cradle of the Indus Valley but Aryabhata and Brahmagupta were not born in ancient Pakistan but in India.

Hindu is what

Brahmagupta was born in Multan(As per neutral source's).he's part of ancient Pakistani history

Hindu word was used by Persians to refer ancient Pakistanis. Today Indians were gonds/jungli tribals back then and not civilized. Even now one will find traces of pure Indian tribes in jungles of Bihar.

not refer to ancient Pakistanis but those inhabitants that lived beyond the Indus River

Brahmagupta was born in Multan(As per neutral source's).he's part of ancient Pakistani history

Any links?

Brahmagupta (Indian astronomer) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Brahmagupta, (born 598—died c. 665, possibly Bhillamala [modern Bhinmal], Rajasthan, India), one of the most accomplished of the ancient Indian astronomers. He also had a profound and direct influence on Islamic and Byzantine astronomy.

not refer to ancient Pakistanis but those inhabitants that lived beyond the Indus River

Any links?

No civilized human lived byond Pakistan in those times. Process was underway to civilize jungli tribes of India by ancient Pakistanis.

Brahmagupta was born in Multan, Rajasthan in those times was Bhil only land. Even now bhils make majority there.

No civilized human lived byond Pakistan in those times. Process was underway to civilize jungli tribes of India by ancient Pakistanis.

You are a dumbass I will stop speaking to you, first educate your brain. The IVC falls in Gujarat also and Lothal was it's ancient port and last time I opened a map Gujarat was located in India.

As far as I know,he was born in Rajasthan

Stop trolling
Post reported

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom