What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

Excuse me?
Group main hum ne aap ko add Kia. Akele idhar udhar ja rahe thay. So socha hum add kar lete.

Sandman dj-babu, zibago and one and only moonlight ka group tha.

Phir aap @Hell hound logo ke barpoor request ke bad we made you part of our group. :D

Khair the real group to abhi bhi 4 logo ka hai.
Acha ab Rona Nai
Army chief lgva to DEA hain but AP surf aik minister ho sandy AP k group ka parvaiz ILAHI sabit ho ga mera bhai c.m punjab bnaya jay gaa baaki SB jadday rvana. hell hound bhai Ko nikal k :p

Pakistani films are bull shit guys. They want to copy bollywood so bad it's fucking disgusting. Our drama industry is way better.

Soon we will have our dupatta wearing heroines that used to say UMMI JI, while having Zulm committed against them, start to dance item numbars. :lol:
Yeah every other feminine drama character is somewhat facing a zalim smaaj with an addict brother and talibani molvi SB father who think sending girls to college is a haram act and that girls always find salvation in her boss's office :P

Yeah every other feminine drama character is somewhat facing a zalim smaaj with an addict brother and talibani molvi SB father who think sending girls to college is a haram act and that girls always find salvation in her boss's office :P

Mujra in boss's office, but it's not her fault. She was 'forced' due to society. :lol:

She was forced to act like a kanjri because the money was good.

Dit'tan Allah di shaan.

:disagree:

Excuse me?
Group main hum ne aap ko add Kia. Akele idhar udhar ja rahe thay. So socha hum add kar lete.

Sandman dj-babu, zibago and one and only moonlight ka group tha.

Phir aap @Hell hound logo ke barpoor request ke bad we made you part of our group. :D

Khair the real group to abhi bhi 4 logo ka hai.
Acha ab Rona Nai
5 ka tha bechara aik Islamabadi chala gaya :-(

Kon sey dramey daikhtey rehtey ho miyan :D

@Mentee @Zibago

In a few months, I'm going to Pakistan. I'm giving up my US citizenship for Pakistan. I know many Pakistanis die to come here, but after living this zalalat, I want to come back home. To my family, friends, and my village in Bahawalpur. What do you guys think?

Yeh SB daikh k he to daikhnny Bnd key dfa kro yar is sy acha Banda cartoon network p courage the cowardly dog dykhh ley :P
Lo is sey acha hay banda talk shows daikh ley :D

Btw is khaton key khayalat apsey mubasilat rakhtey hain
http://reviewit.pk/romantic-scenes-in-our-plays-are-given-too-much-liberty/

@Mentee @Zibago

In a few months, I'm going to Pakistan. I'm giving up my US citizenship for Pakistan. I know many Pakistanis die to come here, but after living this zalalat, I want to come back home. To my family, friends, and my village in Bahawalpur. What do you guys think?
Thumbs up for your decision but why village?
Move into a city and try to live the same life here as you did in US

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom