What's new

Movies to watch out for, From Pakistan!

Chupan chupai aur wo bhi bts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wo bhi with paa imtiaz
imtiaz.jpg

upcoming.jpg

FILM DATE
1 Jeevan Haathi November 4, 2016
2 Saya e Khuda e Zuljalal November 4, 2016
3 Lahore Se Aagay November 11, 2016
4 Dobara Phir Se November 25, 2016
5 Salute December 2, 2016
6 3 Bahadur 2 December 15, 2016

@GreenFalcon @django @The Sandman @Moonlight @war&peace @Bravo Lion @Knight Rider @PaklovesTurkiye
Yaar in mein se koi movie America mein bhi release hogi yah nahi?

Main pata nahi kabse Jaleibee movie dekhna cha raha hoon lakeen, na online hai na cinema main, na stores pe

Main pata nahi kabse Jaleibee movie dekhna cha raha hoon lakeen, na online hai na cinema main, na stores pe
Online hay wo
Yaar in mein se koi movie America mein bhi release hogi yah nahi?
haan hoan gi release AIL,Maalik and janaan hoyi the release US mein lekin date shayad agay ho Pakistan sey

Wooooooow... thank you so much..they just added it this month... nice thank u .. i will watch it later :enjoy::cheers:
Its a totally Made in Pakistan Movie all the scenes were shot and edited inside Pakistan in other movies they do shoot in other places like Dubai and Thailand but this was the first movie of its caliber to be shot completely in Pak

Its a totally Made in Pakistan Movie all the scenes were shot and edited inside Pakistan in other movies they do shoot in other places like Dubai and Thailand but this was the first movie of its caliber to be shot completely in Pak
Wow... didn't know that good to know...the trailer was fantastic!!! been dying to watch this movie.. bro also do you know the name of the song in the trailer....can't make out the words "peeeeeera or something like that"

Wooooooow... thank you so much..they just added it this month... nice thank u .. i will watch it later :enjoy::cheers:
Do follow Pakistani channels on youtube and pages on fb they dont have many subscribers but many churn out really good info about future projects and about health of our industry

Wow... didn't know that good to know...the trailer was fantastic!!! been dying to watch this movie.. bro also do you know the name of the song in the trailer....can't make out the words "peeeeeera or something like that"
Sorry bud am in uni right now post it here i will watch it when i am home and will inform you

Do follow Pakistani channels on youtube and pages on fb they dont have many subscribers but many churn out really good info about future projects and about health of our industry

Sorry bud am in uni right now post it here i will watch it when i am home and will inform you
no problem, whenever you get a chance thankss again..... the song starts at 1:25

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom