What's new

Mother is raped by two men in a moving car after her three-year-old son is thrown from the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of rapes reported in Pakistan in a day is 12 --- Population 200 million
Number of rapes reported in India in a day is 90 --- Population 1300 million

It is true that more cases are being reported in India than Pakistan. There are more women in workplaces in India and more women are literate which means more reporting. There are problems no one is denying which can correct the figures of actual cases. One can indulge in numbers all day long but one must think and take steps to prevent rapes from happening in our countries.

I just hope we ask the right question ...What should India/Pakistan do to save our girls and women from being victims of rape?
Still 99% of the rape cases do not get reported in India.

this disgusting rape thing with hendi here is enough to shun or not talk to the next Indian person! We can't even imagine this nasty subhuman behavior in Iran or Persian culture.......My God!........:(

Still 99% of the rape cases do not get reported in India.

I don't know the numbers that go unreported but in majority of cases that are not reported the victim is known/related to the offender.

Indians need to start public executions, no other way now to sop this,

Rapestan Strikes Again!!

Whats the excuse now? The three year old was a muslim hence not Indian?

IMG_4189.JPG

Do you realize how sick that sounds?........knowing someone and still raping?......wtf is wrong with you Indians?

I don't know the numbers that go unreported but in majority of cases that are not reported the victim is known/related to the offender.

Also many educated women do not report if they are harassed by colleagues especially superiors due to certain constraints...Furthermore, the behaviour of the police is normally very bad and it is more painful experience for an individual female to report because a lot of times of family backs away from the victim instead of supporting her or even pressurise not to report because of "log kia kahain gay" and the same considerations are in the mind of the victim as well...for example a victim may not be accepted in the society and it would be difficult for her to get married if she is not already....

Do you realize how sick that sounds?........knowing someone and still raping?......wtf is wrong with you Indians?

I know it looks bad in our country. We should hang the rapists in public like they do in Iran.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Rape in India is corporate business.

Also many educated women do not report if they are harassed by colleagues especially superiors due to certain constraints...Furthermore, the behaviour of the police is normally very bad and it is more painful experience for an individual female to report because a lot of times of family backs away from the victim instead of supporting her or even pressurise not to report because of "log kia kahain gay" and the same considerations are in the mind of the victim as well...for example a victim may not be accepted in the society and it would be difficult for her to get married if she is not already....

It is a shame they have to face the pressures from the near and dear ones to suppress the crime. It is only the brave ones who report the crime. The perverts/rapists in the society have to know that they cannot hide from their crime.

Man you guys need education not public executions.

What kind of education is going to stop these crimes??

It is a shame they have to face the pressures from the near and dear ones to suppress the crime. It is only the brave ones who report the crime. The perverts/rapists in the society have to know that they cannot hide from their crime.
Man the whole society has to change. If a woman knows that the society will side with her if she gets harassed or molested, then a lot more of them will resist this exploitation..but your society is too misogynist and same goes for Pakistan but to a lesser extent.

Man the whole society has to change. If a woman knows that the society will side with her if she gets harassed or molested, then a lot more of them will resist this exploitation..but your society is too misogynist and same goes for Pakistan but to a lesser extent.

We do have our share of chauvinist pigs who like to suppress women empowerment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom