What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

isis is that not an ancient agypt god?

so as for german propaganda style they are repeating the same stuff ever and ever again so a lie is truth in the heads of goebbles army..

for everyone who didn't know where the stupidos came who always say turkey is supporting isis or any other dschihadist.. or letting them pass through the borders.. they wehre the victims of Propagandastyle..

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/isis-im-irak-guido-steinberg-sieht-im-interview-schock-fuer-region-a-974744.html

in this article they are giving turkey the blame (like everywhere in german media) but they are compleatly freeing the saudi wahabistan of any fault.. (they say even if there is support from the saudi population (money and fighters) the government is worried those who could come back).. turkey the black sheep..

for me its germanys and EU'S fault because of their politics and no will to do anything people get radicalised, those radicals can freely go whereever they want and the EU is doing nothing except blaming turkey...

and for those who are not sure if the isis are wahabi just watch some youtube videos there is no difference to Taliban (optics, behavior, music) or chechen wahabis.. it fits that they are targeting sufis and shia.. the ones they mostly hate.. why they are fightig with other groubs they hate? just to take down a groub who has more power after this they will fight the weaker ones..

they (isis) are even destroying tesbih[/quote
Wow spiegel online turned into Bild.de, the interviewd guy is a Islam scientist why is his opinion in this case important:hitwall:
they always say that people from ISIS can pass the turkish border.So turkey should better shoot everyone who tries to pass the border next time i suppose :what:

Wow spiegel online turned into Bild.de, the interviewd guy is a Islam scientist why is his opinion in this case important:hitwall:
they always say that people from ISIS can pass the turkish border.So turkey should better shoot everyone who tries to pass the border next time i suppose :what:
The fact is that the border is so long and it is impossible to control all of it. Just consider the tiny Gaza, and how these terrorists manage to transport weapons and fighters into it by passing two of the biggest armies in the world, Israel and Egypt.

The fact is that the border is so long and it is impossible to control all of it. Just consider the tiny Gaza, and how these terrorists manage to transport weapons and fighters into it by passing two of the biggest armies in the world, Israel and Egypt.
Yea i know , the german media always says it like they would use border crossigs they also say they would get medical treatment without giving any context. They cleary try to make it look like ISIS has support of Turkey thats so annoying

Yea i know , the german media always says it like they would use border crossigs they also say they would get medical treatment without giving any context. They cleary try to make it look like ISIS has support of Turkey thats so annoying
The main goal of most of media is fooling people by injecting non-sense to their mind. So, no wonder if they say so... ;)

Well, nothing new there. European people will always try to paint Turkey black in some way or another. They, EU leaders, govts, media, are totally not sincere with us and never will be, especially whenever Turkey grows and tries to be more independent from the EU/US, no matter which Turkish (left/right) party rules. I lost the count how many times some people blamed Turkey on this forum for supporting isil. There you go on how the western media manipulates around the world.

Stupid isis militants are turning ther pasport in pieces ahahaah. Stupids they have turned syria upside down and they are leaving syria. They didnt fight against assad but muslims. Really they are donkeyssss.

somewhere I read that they are even claiming Al-Kaida as "too softy"

and I saw a video where they blowed up sufi shrine.. they took every writing there and they even blowed up all tesbih's ...

but now I after sistani gives his OK for shia to fight the isis irak will bekome even worser the true bloody war will begin soon..

we turks shoud arm all Turks of irak or take them to turkey..

Take the Turkmen-Kurdish north. Let Iran take the south. Two pronged attack will crush these savages.

Hasn't the U.S. regime built a big fortified consulate in Irak after the occupation?

What are they going to do when they get bitten by the ISIL themself? ISIL didn't make any stop before so called U.S. allies.

Mount war efforts against Sunni militias?

Other then they are fine and being fed, nothing. They are still hostages and will continue to be held. as to prevent foreign intervention.
What about those 28 truck drivers? I heard that they got freed but some of them got captured again by another group. is it true?

What about those 28 truck drivers? I heard that they got freed but some of them got captured again by another group. is it true?
No clear information come out since that rumor.

Back
Top Bottom