What's new

Mostly Pakistani nationals fighting for ISIS in Afghanistan: Taliban

Those joining ISIS in Afghanistan are none other then TTP. Shaihd Ullah Shaihd was also once a TTP member but he joined ISIS and was killed later.
It is Afghanistan fault for letting TTP come in Afghanistan in the first place. They should have sealed the border when they were asked to.

And they wonder why Afghanistan hates pakistan to the core . Will u ever let your neighbourhood in peace at all .
They are TTP members. Now we both know what TTP is. No Pakistani is fighting for ISIS except TTP.

>>> So interference -- that was my point

>>> Again interference

>>> Yes you do, yes you do -- seriously you do not know this?

>>> Quite to the contrary I never said that
>>> I have said that if something is good for India -- can it be bad for Pakistan -- that is all

>>> As India supported Terror in Pakistan, Sri Lanka
>>> Oh I forgot the annexing of Sikkim?

>>> As India based forces in Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Annexed Haydarabad, Goa, Sikkim

Really??
Police action in Haydarabad?
Yes but there is no legal basis for the annexation of Goa under International Law -- we are talking International Law here

My dear I have read history -- and I assure (sadly) far more than you -- The Khan of Kalat Acceded Baluchistan to Pakistan -- the charge is that he did so under duress -- however he never claimed such later in his life nor do we have a supporting witness who has stated so or other evidence. Please do read history.

That there are Blauch who want independence is besides the point as there are Kashmiris who want Independence from India.

At least do your homework and be intellectually honest.

Do you think it is wrong to interfere in others' matters ?

Do you think it is wrong to interfere in others' matters ?

Mmm, yes it is wrong in an ideal world -- but so is the State based system, in an ideal world.

Pakistan cannot be held to higher standards than other states -- doing so would at the very least be racist.

Denying that other states exert hegemony for example: Afghanistan, India, China, Israel, Turkey, US, etc. -- would at the very least be intellectually dishonest.

1. india supports LTTE due to the brutal way of suppression of tamil people by Sinhalese people. india help those amil people to resiste or rathar save their life from Sinhalese people. when sri lankan Tamils formed terrorists group and start terrorist attacks in the country india help the srilankan forces. india's help to tamil people is mostly on humanitarian way.
2. when 10million people of east pakistan take refuge in india and it become un controlable for india to feed all those who are comming to india. and those people ask india's help to support them. so india helped them. every country praise india's support to the people of east pakistan, including UN.
3 we don'r control foreign policy of Bhutan.

you had said that pakistan didn't ever interfere in anyone's affairs. let me teach you..
pakistan terror sponsorship in india, and afghanistan. pakistan send PAF to conflicts in middle east. helped CIA to overthrow afghan gov.

1947 is the year india got independence. we didn't force any country to join india. just asked them and they willingly annexed to india. the goa was occupied by portuguese .. just like british occupied indian main land. india force portuguese to vacate the land. just like we did with the british. but unlike india, Baluchistan and P.O.K were occupied by Pakistan by force.

reason for the creation of BLA is to resist the pakistani occupying force. learn the history man. balugistan was not a part of british india. when pakistan got independence, they send army to capture balugistan by force.
There wasn't even Balochistan in the first place, there were four princely state in it's place. And all were under the control of British. Why did they make Baloch regiment, If Balochistan was not part of British india

There wasn't even Balochistan in the first place, there were four princely state in it's place. And all were under the control of British. Why did they make Baloch regiment, If Balochistan was not part of British india
british rules want to control that place but because of high resistance they were unable to do so. that is why british raj created baloch rajment.

There is a case to be made that Pakistan forcible annexed Baluchistan -- however I have not found any convincing and irrefutable evidence. For example the word forcefully annexed or equivalent is never used in news sources of record with the incorporation of Baluchistan into Pakistan. If someone has one I'd love see it.

Mmm, yes it is wrong in an ideal world -- but so is the State based system, in an ideal world.

Pakistan cannot be held to higher standards than other states -- doing so would at the very least be racist.

Denying that other states exert hegemony for example: Afghanistan, India, China, Israel, Turkey, US, etc. -- would at the very least be intellectually dishonest.
Intervention is a normal thing. All countries (should) do it.

Pakistan has every right to fund the Afghan Taliban and undo all progress India and Afghan liberals(relative term) have done in Afghanistan. In fact, as a country, it is Pakistan's duty to try to harm India as much as possible.

I only hope and wish, India returns the favor/is prepared for it.

british rules want to control that place but because of high resistance they were unable to do so. that is why british raj created baloch rajment.

seriously? references?

You know the titles of Nawab Bugti, Nawab Marri, are all bestowed by the British.

The resistance was so high that the British built their command and staff college in Quetta.

The resistance was so high that both India's Field Marshals, FM Cariappa
and FM Manekshaw were graduates of Quetta Staff College

Please do you homework. It's disgraceful

Can you name such resistance movement there during British era? And did you see what I told you about princely states

Intervention is a normal thing. All countries (should) do it.

Pakistan has every right to fund the Afghan Taliban and undo all progress India and Afghan liberals(relative term) have done in Afghanistan. In fact, as a country, it is Pakistan's duty to try to harm India as much as possible.

>>> Well I do hope you do hold no position of power
>>> As in Urdu we say -- Khuda Ganjay ko naked nahin data

I only hope and wish, India returns the favor/is prepared for it.

This statement is inherently false -- it is Pakistan that would be returning the favor. Chronologically and in size Indian transgressions are far worse than Pakistan's

This statement is inherently false -- it is Pakistan that would be returning the favor. Chronologically and in Size Indian transgressions are far worse than Pakistan's
If they are false and Indian transgessions are far worse, I would be happier. We are doing our Dharm. No matter how much we try to harm Pakistan, we are doing less. Nothing is enough. We are at war. India and Pakistan have never signed a Peace Treaty. Only a ceasefire document.

Are you mistaking that with Waziristan camping of 1919 and 1939 because there was never any Baloch rebellion or any British campaign in Balochistan. Now what about Nehru promise to Sikhs ?

If they are false and Indian transgessions are far worse, I would be happier. We are doing our Dharm. No matter how much we try to harm Pakistan, we are doing less. Nothing is enough. We are at war. India and Pakistan have never signed a Peace Treaty. Only a ceasefire document.

Hey for each his own -- you win

Are you mistaking that with Waziristan camping of 1919 and 1939 but there was never any Baloch rebellion or any British campaign in Balochistan. Now what about Nehru promise to Sikhs ?
An Indian promise is for Indian benefit. If it goes against Indian benefits, it goes to the trash can.

Back
Top Bottom