What's new

Most popular watches

GSuLkc5.jpg

No, I wear my Rolex daily, even if I'm at home wearing pajamas. I take it off only if there's something I intend to do that might scratch the watch.
If I had the money and had to buy only 1 watch, it would be VC ultra thin overseas PERPETUAL CALENDAR

0NwgYuC.jpg
Fcn3lZ4.jpg

I like the vc overseas designed by Gérald Genta .. not his AP royal oak or PP nautilus

MEs78Bt.jpg

GSuLkc5.jpg

If I had the money and had to buy only 1 watch, it would be VC ultra thin overseas

0NwgYuC.jpg

I like the vc overseas designed by Gérald Genta .. not his AP royal oak or PP nautilus

VC has great watches indeed. my heart goes for the PP since they provide more kind of simple/classic look. I wonder why PP is the choice of many high profile individuals.

currently I put a deposit on this Cartier Tank watch as a gift for my wife (became a father last couple of days :) )

600584.png.scale.314.high.png

Case in 18K pink gold and steel, beaded crown in 18K pink gold set with a synthetic cabochon-shaped spinel, light silvered opaline dial, Roman numerals, sword-shaped hands in blued steel, sapphire crystal, strap in round-scale alligator skin, ardillon buckle in 18K pink gold.

Being a watch enthusiast I would like to post the watches which I think are the most popular buys. The buyers think that these models represent their respective companies and can be recognised any where. Even rolex does not hold its value if inflation is factored in, so the cost conscious people should look in the used retailers. These watches can be passed through generations.

Regarding the watches I will post;
Do I like all of them? Well mostly yes.
Would I buy all of them? No. Based on my liking and price, I would try to get one good watch in each particular category
Would people say that you got a good watch from the company line? Yes

I have not included Cartier [santos/tank], PP [calatrava], AP [royal oak], VC [overseas] , Lange [1815] ,Ulysse Nardin nor RW, FC, Hamilton, Casio etc. One end is too costly and the other is not worth passing on to the new generation. I wont post homage watches. There will be come honourable mentions and you are free to give your advice.

They will not fill a hole in your life

huawei-watch-silver-1000x667.jpg

Huawei watch, elegance and modern technology although current software doesn't have many features

6B9HHy3.jpg

Wq8tEvZ.jpg

nj4XH9q.jpg

u9c10OK.jpg

Ive posted some 3-5 watch collections in which individual watch is not above 6k. Notice speedmasters are an integral part in every collection
@Arsalan

q5qA6D6.jpg

T0X4NGw.jpg

Watches i'd like to own

Ulysse Nardin Perpetual GMT (cost prohibitive :( )
Ulysse-Nardin-Perpetual-Calendar-blue-platinum-detail-Copy-620x720.jpg

Bremont Kingsman edition
_img.jpg

My current collection
Armani ceramic chronograph
Tag heuer carrera
Tissot Couturier

99940361_v_1423870167.jpg

images (1).jpg

cv2a10.ba0796.jpg

just bought frederique constant moontimer -- couldnt resist -- it was
50% off
perhaps pulled the trigger without waiting for a single day for contemplating

WTH -- an eid gift

bhai i am ghareeb banda, with my very first salary around 12 years back i treated myself with a Swatch which is still working Masha Allah, recently i got myself a Tommy Hilfiger, Insha Allah i will get a Tag too :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom