What's new

Most popular watches

I just like know the thing is am going to buy, study a lot about it, comparisons, reviews and what not. A few months back i was looking to get myself a watch. All this was acquired back then :P
You should have talked to me when i was look to buy that camera :omghaha:
Us time ka buth mutasreen han is forum pa :D

BTW, There are pretty good watches in that g-shock series too, ones that will look excellent with casual attire. Plus they are quite tough. However one SHOULD NOT keep a g-shock as a daily routine watch. G-Shock should be kept as an extra, to wear while going on those trekking and camping trips, while on jogging or running (though you may now prefer a smart watch for that purpose) may be on those odd Saturdays when you get to wear a casual dress to office or something like that. For a daily watch, to be used with formal dress, shalwar kameez etc it is a big NO!

@Zarvan

and these are all just suggestions bahi, not a rule or law. Just a friendly suggestion. :)

Bro, it doesn't matter what watch you wear with what. G-shock with shalwar kameez or even a suite (done that because felt like it) .. it's all down to personal preferences. What others say is totally irrelevant.

Women shouldn't be advising men on watches anyways. We are not dolls.

So @Zarvan Bhai, do you want to make a fashion statement by being trend compliant or do whatever you feel comfortable and content with?

How about this one it's Armani Exchange only for 210 dollars

upload_2017-6-16_17-50-53.png

View attachment 404108

You are paying for just the name! Most likely Quartz inside so $210 tag simply becomes ridiculous.

Also Quality you get in Citizen and Seiko in the $200 range is far higher than these Boss, Armani, Guess type brand watches.

View attachment 404108

Armani Exchange is nice, it's smart and reliable. Wise choice. Better than 'G Shock'. Zarvan trust me I'm telling you as a female men suit classy watches and G-Shock is too sporty or athlete types

It won't suit every attire

Armani Exchange is nice, it's smart and reliable. Wise choice. Better than 'G Shock'. Zarvan trust me I'm telling you as a female men suit classy watches and G-Shock is too sporty or athlete types

It won't suit every attire
@Zarvan Anything Japanese or Swiss will go a long way in terms of durability. Talking as a marketer, many studies have found that women's motives for shopping tend to be more on the hedonic side i.e. derived from pleasure and more leaning towards the shopping experience, hence we can more or less postulate that women are alot more visual when it comes to shopping while men are alot more logical and goal oriented. So, as harsh as it may sound, don't take @Divergent1 's opinion (no offense auntie :P) on this cuz it's more or less based on 'looks'.

Your buying a watch for yourself, your not buying a watch to show off to the opposite gender. If you are in to the classy looking watches either way, I'd give something like Tissot or Rado a shot since they aren't as expensive as say a Rolex or an Omega, otherwise anything out of the bigger Japanese brands (citizen, Seiko, Casio) is usually really good and worth the dollas!

Last edited:
@Zarvan Anything Japanese or Swiss will go a long way in terms of durability. Talking as a marketer, many studies have found that women's motives for shopping tend to be more on the hedonic side i.e. derived from pleasure and more leaning towards the shopping experience, hence we can more or less postulate that women are alot more visual when it comes to shopping while men are alot more logical and goal oriented. So, as harsh as it may sound, don't take @Divergent1 's opinion on this.

Your buying a watch for yourself, your not buying a watch to show off to the opposite gender. If you are in to the classy looking watches either way, I'd give something like Tissot or Rado a shot since they aren't as expensive as say a Rolex or an Omega, otherwise anything out of the bigger Japanese brands (citizen, Seiko, Casio) is usually really good and worth the dollas!
I am looking at citizen and Seiko watches and they look good and not that expensive

@Zarvan Anything Japanese or Swiss will go a long way in terms of durability. Talking as a marketer, many studies have found that women's motives for shopping tend to be more on the hedonic side i.e. derived from pleasure and more leaning towards the shopping experience, hence we can more or less postulate that women are alot more visual when it comes to shopping while men are alot more logical and goal oriented. So, as harsh as it may sound, don't take @Divergent1 's opinion on this.

Hold your fire. I was talking about 'G-Shock' considering @Zarvan wears eastern attire it doesn't go with the look and this was ultimately backed by @Arsalan whose taste I trust looking at his choice in watches as well agreeing that 'G-Shocks' don't even look decent on suits/casual wear except maybe sport type.

Regarding your concept and ideology on 'females' we work by logic hence gave recommendation which tailors to a broader spectrum of attire as opposed to one therefore worth value of money. Females are usually good with style and the fact that you narrow them to just 'luxury' is a generalised and offensive statement.

This isn't just a recommendation by a female but by a male too. So keep your female narrative nonsensical Rubbish out of what is a mere suggestion.

I am looking at citizen and Seiko watches and they look good and not that expensive

That is a better choice than G-Shock.

Yeah, reliable indeed ... Ever opened one? Know where these are made? Chinese machining and generic quartz mechanism and a rip off price tag for the average Chinese watch it is!

Citizen and Seiko are higher quality any given day versus these.

Yeah, reliable indeed ... Ever opened one? Know where these are made? Chinese machining and generic quartz mechanism and a rip off price tag for the average Chinese watch it is!

Citizen and Seiko are higher quality any given day versus these.

I have owned one for 8years till it got damaged at a theme park. So yes. Quite frankly speaking I have.

Hold your fire. I was talking about 'G-Shock' considering @Zarvan wears eastern attire it doesn't go with the look and this was ultimately backed by @Arsalan whose taste I trust looking at his choice in watches as well agreeing that 'G-Shocks' don't even look decent on suits/casual wear except maybe sport type.
I've seen dudes wear eastern attire with digital watches, and they look fine. The classy ones do look better, but that doesn't mean that digital watches or say something like a G-shock is a no no. It all depends on how you pull it off. Plus @Zarvan seems like a free spirit like dude who doesn't really give much thought to 'how someone looks'. We are the kind of individuals that'll wear a pair of joggers with shalwar qamiz provided them joggers are comfy enough. :D For us life is alot more than the association with a brand name :P
Regarding your concept and ideology on 'females' we work by logic hence gave recommendation which tailors to a broader spectrum of attire as opposed to one therefore worth value of money. Females are usually good with style and the fact that you narrow them to just 'luxury' is a generalised and offensive statement.
This isn't just a recommendation by a female but by a male too. So keep your female narrative nonsensical Rubbish out of what is a mere suggestion.
Ummm .. wow ... your a bit hostile today :P ... First off, it's not an ideology it's called research. Most of the time when you do something like a research on IBB (impulse buying) mostly it's women making choices on impulse. Most impulsive triggers are usually visual. So, it's not a jab at you or anything or females in general, I'm just telling it how it is. For me, a purchase should have one big fat criteria fulfilled i.e. the value you give must match the value you receive. i.e. the money you dish out must be matched with what you receive in terms of a product. Japanese and Swiss brands do that quite well, not so sure about "armani" .. hence the suggestion.

Last edited:
I have owned one for 8years till it got damaged at a theme park. So yes. Quite frankly speaking I have.

You simply can't compare the quality of Swiss and Japanese watches with those of these brands like Armani etc made in China bulk order.

SHAHBASSHHHHH

Yahn b larai start ke he le!!

AWESOME.

Well this sure was a topic that required this intense debate. Kool!!

Kuch Kuda Khofi Kro !!
Have some fear of God people.

Bro, it doesn't matter what watch you wear with what. G-shock with shalwar kameez or even a suite (done that because felt like it) .. it's all down to personal preferences. What others say is totally irrelevant.

Yaar, it do matter bahi!!
I mean, may be you dont care about it,
or may be you say that PEOPLE should not care about it
However wearing a G-Shock with a kurta shalwar will look a bit off. Perhaps it is all about personal choice, all i can do here is SUGGEST something based on my personal choice and opinion. :)

All fair? :)

Women shouldn't be advising men on watches anyways. We are not dolls.
WOMEN?
:(
We have talked on phone as well, , , , , , ,
me - - - -- - -- - -- a woman??
:cry:
So @Zarvan Bhai, do you want to make a fashion statement by being trend compliant or do whatever you feel comfortable and content with?
My suggestion, go with what you are comfortable with. I am just suggesting what I THINK will suite more and what i am comfortable with. As i said, it is a suggestion, not a fatwa bahi!!

View attachment 404108
Its nice dear but i will suggest you to go for an automatic or go for a swiss or Japnese brand. These BOSS and CK and Armani watches are nnot real watch brands to begin with so i will suggest you avoid those. I asked you a question and if you can answer that may be we can talk more about it:
Actually you need to decide on a few things first:
  1. Budget
  2. Where do you want to wear it? I mean do you want it for some out door activity, parties etc or want to wear it to your work place as your routine watch
  3. Are you sure you are ok with Quartz and do not want to stick with automatic only (i will suggest that you do stick with automatic, it will limit your options in the given budget but they are actual watches man)

That is good. They will be around 25000-35000, add another 10 and you may get an automatic. Minus that and want to stick with quartz, there are plenty of options. If you can share a bit more about your preference by answering the question above i might be able to help somewhat.

99977216_v_1426005868.jpg
99977216_v_1426005868.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom