STYLE 38 MM

75LYdFr.png

KkdqT7A.jpg
YoM8gVS.jpg
1jQHeU4.jpg
6nN4ztX.jpg
c4tQ4jW.jpg
87Z329F.jpg

Sir, Tudor Heritage Black Bay 36mm is a combination of versatile qualities of rolex explorer1 39mm and the diving qualities of rolex submarnier/tudor black bay. Plus ladies can wear it as well @Joe Shearer
post 151

The 4 watch collection - mid luxury - with alternatives
The list I am trying to follow with slight differences. I dont have the seamaster and exp2 right now and am trying not to buy tudor even though its at an attractive price point

JLC master ultra thin $7200
tudor
double date $2800 ,daydate $2200, rolexOP $5700, DJ2 $7200, DD $44,000

Omega seamaster300 $6600
tudor black bay $3425, rolex submariner no date $7500

Omega speedmaster prof $3300
zenith/rolex

Rolex exp.2 gmt casual $8100
rolex gmt master2 $10,000, omega seamaster gmt, rolex explorer1 non gmt $6500, tudor black bay36 non gmt $2900, JLC grand reverso non gmt $8000

I am not into aviator watches. The rights of breitling navitimer were bought by sinn , so sinn903 is not a homage yet at half the price

xDQtxnp.jpg

Arent the docs loaded in the u.s? I bet you have a gold daytona on your wrist:-)

Those in private practices might be, I am just a teacher at a University. On my wrist is an old Bulova, nothing fancy, but precious to me as it was gifted to me by my son.

Ah yes, the value strategy of buying consumer goods. I agree! :D

So the Bulova died a few weeks ago, now replaced with a mundane Seiko. The value proposition won - yet again. :D

So the Bulova died a few weeks ago, now replaced with a mundane Seiko. The value proposition won - yet again. :D
Used/new quatrz seamaster or the 2 tudor watches i posted on this page would have been my choices in this predicament

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom