snzh57 can be modded to blancpain 50fathoms or to omega300spectre
RIHfyre.jpg
WbNOIs5.jpg

http://s161.photobucket.com/user/yobokies/library/Dial?sort=3&page=1
45JQ8dm.jpg
3kfqCv6.jpg

Invicta 8926
yxkjoDb.jpg

Nice thread the people who can't afford luxury watches at least can share their beloved wishe list.
My dream watch.

most-expensive-watches-in-the-world-2014-5-moon-done1.jpg

most-expensive-watches-in-the-world-2014-5-mars-done1-e1416845478135.jpg

Patek-Philippe-Sky-Moon-Tourbillon.jpg

Rotary Watches Ocean Avenger Men's Quartz
90ANDRk.jpg

KMlMDwe.jpg

P5O3dRC.jpg

Alpha Planet Ocean

Zeno Sea Hunter, Ticino Sea Viper ,Steinhart Military Ocean Vintage

I am mutch interested in military corno could you post some nice of your choice.

ENICAR SHERPA GRAPH 300 MK2 CRONOGRAFO VINTAGE
IMG_8928-290x290.jpg

Orologio Uomo Luxury Sport Watch Men Vintage Military Army Analog Watch Leather Fabric Strap Quartz-
Orologio-Uomo-Luxury-Sport-Watch-Men-font-b-Vintage-b-font-font-b-Military-b-font.jpg

Sorry if I am ruining your thread.

I am mutch interested in military corno could you post some nice of your choice.
If you want a chronograph, speedmaster professional is the benchmark closely followed by zenith el-premero.

IWC portuguese is costlier and tag huer carera is cheaper option

Sorry if I am ruining your thread.

No you are not!

If you want a chronograph, speedmaster professional is the benchmark closely followed by zenith el-premero.

IWC portuguese is costlier and tag huer carera is cheaper option

No you are not!

I love your selections, especially the one watch- two watches - three watches series.

Problem is, I can't stand steel bracelets, and some of the best happen to be mainly, or only steel bracelets.

Second, I don't like 'technical' watches (driving, athletic, swimming, diving, aeronautical, ocean racing) the exception being trekking specific watches. The reason is that I feel like a phony, wearing these (only the trekking one is OK, I do go on treks, say, once a decade).

Third, for daily wear, there are four faithfuls: one each circular dial, with black and tan strap; one each rectangular dial with black and tan strap. The straps have to match my footwear; for trainers or canvas, I have my Casio G-Shock, which hangs on my wrist like a grandfather clock.

On special occasions, I wear either one of my grand-dad's manuals; I am really fond of them, even down to the winding and setting.

Somewhere during my twenty-odd changes of residence, I lost the old golden half-hunter pocket watch, also an inheritance from Granddad.

Live moves on.

If I were buying today, price no consideration, it would probably be a JLC reverso. Or a Patek Philippe, perhaps a Calatrava? A little lower would be an Omega De Ville. As a second watch, as a distraction for evening wear but not with black tie, a Rado. A tempting one would be a Tank Americaine, Even less would be a Frederique Constant, a Slimline. Stuff cheaper are not legacy watches; they are more or less junk watches, some priced more than the others. Those are the ones I earmark for wearing with tan shoes, with black shoes, for casual wear on social evenings.

I love your selections, especially the one watch- two watches - three watches series.

Problem is, I can't stand steel bracelets, and some of the best happen to be mainly, or only steel bracelets.

Second, I don't like 'technical' watches (driving, athletic, swimming, diving, aeronautical, ocean racing) the exception being trekking specific watches. The reason is that I feel like a phony, wearing these (only the trekking one is OK, I do go on treks, say, once a decade).

Third, for daily wear, there are four faithfuls: one each circular dial, with black and tan strap; one each rectangular dial with black and tan strap. The straps have to match my footwear; for trainers or canvas, I have my Casio G-Shock, which hangs on my wrist like a grandfather clock.

On special occasions, I wear either one of my grand-dad's manuals; I am really fond of them, even down to the winding and setting.

Somewhere during my twenty-odd changes of residence, I lost the old golden half-hunter pocket watch, also an inheritance from Granddad.

Live moves on.

If I were buying today, price no consideration, it would probably be a JLC reverso. Or a Patek Philippe, perhaps a Calatrava? A little lower would be an Omega De Ville. As a second watch, as a distraction for evening wear but not with black tie, a Rado. A tempting one would be a Tank Americaine, Even less would be a Frederique Constant, a Slimline. Stuff cheaper are not legacy watches; they are more or less junk watches, some priced more than the others. Those are the ones I earmark for wearing with tan shoes, with black shoes, for casual wear on social evenings.
Jaeger Le Coultre Master Ultra Thin
http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/en/watches/master.html
http://www.jomashop.com/jaeger-lecoultre-watch-q1348420.html
Sir, you might like this

Hs3x96Z.jpg
Z0cMR6J.jpg

cTlH1kj.jpg
yI27pTK.png

Delectable! Love it!!

This is the kind of beauty you wrote about, that can be left to one's children. In my case, a daughter with rather petite a form. But even with small wrists, this is a watch to leave to her.

Now to find a job that will get me the money....;-) Any hints?

@jbgt90

Look what you got me into. The man's a mind-reader. Guess what I was reading about on the Ethos web-site?

http://www.ethoswatches.com/the-watch-guide/ultra-thin-watches-what-why-and-who/

And now, look at the VERY FIRST WATCH in that story!!

Uncanny, what?

Look at the clean, elegant dial, the sleek case, the back...this is a classic. A mere Rs. 600,000.00 (nudge, nudge).

@Manticore

My deepest respects.

You really know your watches. You really read minds. This is uncanny. Deeply enjoying this thread and the contributions of others. So much of their inner selves come out in their choices; think of Oscar's Movado and Cartier preferences (incidentally, a Tank Americaine is high on my wish-list) . PLEASE continue.

Delectable! Love it!!

This is the kind of beauty you wrote about, that can be left to one's children. In my case, a daughter with rather petite a form. But even with small wrists, this is a watch to leave to her.

@jbgt90

Look what you got me into. The man's a mind-reader. Guess what I was reading about on the Ethos web-site?

http://www.ethoswatches.com/the-watch-guide/ultra-thin-watches-what-why-and-who/

Uncanny, what?

Look at the clean, elegant dial, the sleek case, the back...this is a classic. A mere Rs. 600,000.00 (nudge, nudge).

@Manticore

My deepest respects.

You really know your watches. You really read minds. This is uncanny. Deeply enjoying this thread and the contributions of others. So much of their inner selves come out in their choices; think of Oscar's Movado and Cartier preferences (incidentally, a Tank Americaine is high on my wish-list) . PLEASE continue.
Of this list, I had gifted the La Grande Classique to my wife on her b-day - it is 1.40 lack in pkr

Delectable! Love it!!

@jbgt90

Uncanny, what?

@Manticore

My deepest respects.

movado mostly has a basic quartz circuit even in the watches in which you can get a fredie with inhouse movement - movado isnt very high in the horological aspect yet their prices are very high

I was just looking at that as a gift of appeasement myself.
Its actually very light weight and not a casual watch. She prefers to wear the cartier tank though for formal use. Even I sometimes feel that the bracelet will break because its too thin

I was just looking at that as a gift of appeasement myself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom