What's new

Most of foreign mercenaries killed in Chechnya are Turks

Sorry to go off-topic, but is it not a must, to look towards mecca while praying. Two of my bangladeshi friends argued furiously with a nigerian guy over this for nearly 30 mins. Bangladeshis did not budge saying you should always look to west, no matter where you are.

2 The Cow
115. And Allah's is the East and the West, therefore, whither you turn, thither is Allah's purpose; surely Allah is Amplegiving, Knowing.

The first Baloch war of independence happened in 1948 right when your forces annexed the territories of the Khan of Kalat against his wishes.

The second conflict in '58-'59, the third conflict from '63-'69 an the fourth Baloch conflict from '73-'77.

So dont peddle this BS of Soviets and Indians supporting the Balochis. That is a pure homegrown resistance movement with no role for RAW or MOSSAD or KGB or CIA.

Oh yeah, just like the Mukhti Bahini was a pure homegrown resistance movement and they got their training and weapons from some aliens who came down from Mars! Seriously who are you kidding! india is no innocent little angel, your RAW has a history of supporting insurgencies in Pakistan covertly and even overtly which is why i wouldn't be surprised if india along with Afghans was supporting, funding, and training baloch rebels.

an interesting thread about Afghanistan Gov protecting and harboring terrorists of Baluchistan in Afghanistan:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...sheltering-baloch-terrorists.html#post1306218

So? The fact that most of foreign mercenaries killed in Chechnya are Turks
is supposed to be something "bad" or what? Russian cruelty is absolutely no secret, we know the Russians very very well. We are the sons of the Ottomans after all.

2 The Cow
115. And Allah's is the East and the West, therefore, whither you turn, thither is Allah's purpose; surely Allah is Amplegiving, Knowing.

where does it say about praying?, and the billion population muslim world faces mekkah, stop changing islam please, or leave it at your will

where does it say about praying?, and the billion population muslim world faces mekkah, stop changing islam please, or leave it at your will

I turn to mekkah when praying too but there is not a verse about it in Kur'an.

its Good-
its better to be safe than sorry- so pray while facing the Kabah- there is no harm in it- but if--- you know what i mean--- then all your prayers will be wasted in the end-

why u follow islam if u have issues with facing kaaba etc?? no body is forcing you to follow islam, why are you changing islam with illeteracy?? you quoted the verse which doesnt even speak about pray and you assumed that as it speaks about pray, you can pray whatever direction you like. how can you misguide non muslim people like that??

there is no specific guide lines how to pray in quran either, our prophet muhammad pbuh guided muslims how to pray, there is nothing about azan either now dont invent turkish islam please

tajik, muslims can not go ahead because of bigots like you. how can i have issues with islam? you may say this is wrong but how dare you say who is forcing you to following islam? everyone say you must turn to Kaa'ba in Turkey. it is just my opinion also i don't know why "thither is Allah's purpose( )" there are a parenthesis in Turkish Kur'an and writes Kaa'ba in it.

2 The Cow

Is 'The Cow' also mentioned in Quran? :|

Oh yeah, just like the Mukhti Bahini was a pure homegrown resistance movement and they got their training and weapons from some aliens who came down from Mars! Seriously who are you kidding! india is no innocent little angel, your RAW has a history of supporting insurgencies in Pakistan covertly and even overtly which is why i wouldn't be surprised if india along with Afghans was supporting, funding, and training baloch rebels.

Again the first Baloch war of independence took place in 1948 when India as a nation was hardly capable of supporting it. The second took place in the 50s an third in the 60 during which periods we were poor and was struggling to even take care of ourselves. So lay off from blaming India for forcefully capturing the state of Kalat.

BTW given Pakistani intereference in Kashmir I would not find it offensive if the Indian govt decides to support freedom-seeking Baloch in the future.

an interesting thread about Afghanistan Gov protecting and harboring terrorists of Baluchistan in Afghanistan:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...sheltering-baloch-terrorists.html#post1306218

Least of my concern. Karzai is not Indian. Raise this concern with Afghanistan.

71883_447117196316_313817416316_5493278_8315200_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom